1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Experts Advise needed regarding Outsourcing Business!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Rage, May 24, 2007.

Hello all Respected Members:

I need your serious help regarding Outsourcing... BPO. I am now about to setup my own company for providing out-source solutions BPO.

We will be providing different outsource solutions like Web development, Software development, Call Center and Data conversion Solutions...

But i start we will be going to provide web development solutions. I gave job advertisement to hire peoples who will be going to work for me in local newspapers etc...

Now! I want to revise my to-do sheet.

What is your advise for me... who do you think i should start it? for start-up, how many employs i should i hire? how do i market my company services to get work? What kind of staff i need... like Project manager, Business development Officer?

These questions seems to be lengthy but that is what i want from you.

Please consider giving me your time, in future i may be useful to you.

I need Expert Advise from ideally peoples who are already doing what i am going to be doing.

You can give me your answer by PM or simply replying to this topic.

thanks a lot for taking time for me.

Regards,
    Rage

Rage, May 24, 2007 IP
    skibladner likes this.