1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

5 Tips To Automated Free Traffic

Discussion in 'SEO' started by global results, May 17, 2007.

5 Tips To Automated Free Traffic

Most people turn to the net to look for the information or solution to the query or problem that they may have. It is also true that when these people search for their information and/or solution to their inquiry, the natural search listings always take predominance. The visitors coming to your site through these organic search results are always highly targeted and are more likely to convert... and this is free traffic.

One, therefore, needs to pay great attention to SEO so that your site achieves good ranking in the natural search listings and you get free traffic to your site through the organic search results.

Now, there are so many things to look at while working on SEO for your site. If you start doing these manually, it becomes a chore, is extremely tedious and takes an immense amount of time. Hence the need to automate this free traffic SEO. The key ingredient to getting continuous and free traffic to your site can be succinctly put in the following words: "Automated Free Traffic SEO Generators". Let me now give you the tips on this.

1. First and foremost, you need to know what your competitors are doing. This means doing a lot of research on the kind of keywords they are using, their meta tags, linking, headlines, keyword optimization, page rank, and the like. If we try to do these manually, it shall take ages to collect such data and then to sift through them, but an automated free traffic SEO software does all these and much more with just a click of the button.

2. Link Popularity Check - One important issue that affects any site's listing in the natural search results is the link popularity. This means, the larger the number of sites linking to your website, the better shall be your ranking. If you get a good automated free traffic generator software, it not only does the analysis but also imparts the knowledge and the tools to achieve huge link backs.

3. Create Doorway Pages. Doorway pages are search engine designed pages created with "keywords" which are relative to the content on your site. A well designed doorway page outperforms any other webpage and is an absolute must to get your site going with the search engines, hence due attention should be paid on the creation of these.

4. The most important and exhaustive exercise with regard to SEO, relates to keywords. What are the keywords that are being searched the most? What kind of keywords are the competitors using? Which keywords should you optimize your webpages for and what is the keyword density of these webpages? These are the absolute crucial elements to attend to if one wishes to zoom up to the top few in search engine listings. Again, it is a cumbersome task and can only be managed with an automated free traffic SEO generating software.

5. Submit your site to as many places as you possibly can. The more places the site is submitted to, the larger shall be the number of back links and greater the chances that your site shall show up in natural search results. Again, this is a wonderful way to getting many one way links fast and a great method which I use to drive traffic to my website. My particular program submits to over 700,000 sites!

Now time for the super - tip. All of these strategies that I have expounded can be automated with the use of an automated free traffic SEO generator software. But the choice of the program is vital as many just do not measure up to the desired standard.

About the Author
    If you are keen to automate the above processes and get your site submitted to over 700,000 sites, you must check out this Automated Free traffic SEO Program at http://www.automated-free-traffic-seo.com

global results, May 17, 2007 IP
  2. guia

guia Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tips and very helpful to our site.
    Submit your site to related site and quality links. You need to evaluated the link first before submitting it. You need to check the inbound links and as well the web traffic of your site.

guia, May 18, 2007 IP
  3. totalmasala

totalmasala Banned

Best Answers:
    thanks for the tips.........now need to experiment those tips thanks allot!

totalmasala, May 24, 2007 IP
  4. vishwa

vishwa Peon

Best Answers:
    This is total rubbish. It seems that you have started this thread just to promote your product. And from your thoughts it seems that you know nothing about organic SEO. "Doorway Pages" are thought to be a spamming technique by search engines. And "Automated submissions" is the worst form of link development. Theses automated tools will submit your site in all irrelevant directories and categories. Shear number or the quantity of links is not gonna help you dude, you need to concentrate on the quality of links. I suggest you go back to the basics, there is no point in providing wrong information which can harm these beginners.

vishwa, May 24, 2007 IP
  5. khaty

khaty Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for that post..

khaty, May 24, 2007 IP
  6. ramakrishna5uin

ramakrishna5uin Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for this useful post

ramakrishna5uin, May 24, 2007 IP
  7. trichnosis

trichnosis Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    i just want to make comment about this. this is punishment reason for the google. i agree with with this.

and on the other side, most of us are using adsense on our sites and traffic from the automatics sites are not allowed. it's a reason to loose the adsense account

Thanks

trichnosis, May 24, 2007 IP
  8. toufique ahmed

toufique ahmed Peon

Best Answers:
    Great tips for poeple like me who don't know much about SEO!

Thanks

toufique ahmed, May 29, 2007 IP
  9. mick535

mick535 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Definitely do not use Doorway Pages. I actually use the software he is talking about or something close to it, but I never use the Doorway Page Creator.

Fresh relevant content. The more people try to create something to automatically do their work for them, the more Google and other Search Engines attempt to squash it. That's why blogs are so Search Engine Friendly right now. That and creating solid one way and reciprocal backlinks to your site. This is the way to success.

mick535, May 30, 2007 IP
  10. lojadeluxo

lojadeluxo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for share your tips!
    it´s help a lot!
    what software are you using to do doorway page?

lojadeluxo, May 30, 2007 IP
  11. website design uk

website design uk Peon

Best Answers:
    Doorway pages? Automated directory submissions? Probably the best way to get banned from Gooooogle I've heard in many years! What next? background coloured spam text in the footer maybe?! Sorry but I suggest you learn some SEO that isn't 10 years old before you get all your customers sites banned and they come at you with a hot pitchfork!

website design uk, May 31, 2007 IP
  12. global results

global results Peon

Best Answers:
    Good day,

Please excuse the delay in response my wife's Mom passed away and I had other matters to attend and wanted to post when appropriate.

By the way thanks for all the kind responses I am glad you enjoyed the article.

Vishwa best of luck on your endeavours I hope whatever is troubling you in life you get through it.

We have many satisfied clients who use our services and find we provide excellent value.

There is a free trial if your still skeptical but it is only part of the whole package. We also offer a 100% money back guarantee for those that are willing to invest in there business.

Still a scam?

I find what happens is many read to many seo books which can be conflicting and get confused.

Have great day.

global results, Jun 10, 2007 IP
  13. sam2k

sam2k Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for the useful tips

sam2k, Jun 14, 2007 IP
  14. XandroZ

XandroZ Peon

Best Answers:
    'About the author' remembers me about article directories promotions and DP is not a Article Directory.Try enzine articles.

XandroZ, Jun 14, 2007 IP
  15. bilalghouri

bilalghouri Banned

Best Answers:
    thanks for the tips.........now need to experiment those tips..
    ill try them
    thanks

bilalghouri, Jun 15, 2007 IP
  16. pr0xy122

pr0xy122 Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you reccommend me what Free seo software there is, nice guide.

:).

pr0xy122, Jun 15, 2007 IP
  17. delphix

delphix Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for the tips.

delphix, Jun 15, 2007 IP
  18. AyersDebbie

AyersDebbie Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you so much for share this 5 auto matick trick But i have always some dough on every Automated system that they are not works so good

AyersDebbie, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  19. maahi

maahi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Really a very nice post i have read your all five tips about automated free tips for increase traffic for site. I really appreciate to get this marvelous stuff. Really an admire post.Cheers!

maahi, Dec 24, 2010 IP
  20. vinodviyas

vinodviyas Peon

Best Answers:
    You are really have a great experience n this profession. I like your all tips. Admire!

vinodviyas, Dec 24, 2010 IP