1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help! Reputation suffers just because questioned bush

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by webstop, Sep 17, 2005.

Hoping for some kind soul to help. I asked a simple question about bush and his supporters in this thread, yet I could not get any answer for it, and yet got insulted by really ignorant, idiot people who don't even dare to say their name. How do I go about it? :mad:

webstop, Sep 17, 2005 IP
    Roman, Weirfire and iskandar like this.
  2. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    Who do you want help from?

You insult people in that thread and other ones, what do you expect?

Questioning Bush is certainly allowed here (of course), but you may want to do it without calling "Americans Stupid" etc.

You would probably get red votes if you blindly labeled any country as "Stupid"

yfs1, Sep 17, 2005 IP
  3. Nintendo

Nintendo ♬ King of da Wackos ♬

Best Answers:
    ARG!!!!!!!!!! Another BART!!!!!! Blarg, another rep thread!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bart Simpson would be really sad at you!!!!

How do you go about it? You don't say anything. Odds are, with in 24 hours, you'll be de-rep bombed here!!!

Nintendo, Sep 17, 2005 IP
  4. yfs1

Best Answers:
    Also if you really believe that you are red becuase you question Bush, why do Gworld and others have 2 or 3 greens?

You even insulted the people in that thread that agreed with you about Bush but not that all Americans were stupid.

yfs1, Sep 17, 2005 IP
  5. MELLA

MELLA Peon

Best Answers:
    You've come to the wrong place, pal. There ain't no sympathy in these here parts.

MELLA, Sep 17, 2005 IP
  6. uca

uca Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest to take the opportunity to read in depth all answers, not just the ones you were expecting, and you actually didn't get many, I suppose that upsets you more than the red rep.

At least, I hope you understand that you insulted Americans, you didn't criticize them, you just had to insult them.

By the way, in case you wonder, I am not American (not yet :D )

Although I believe that such threads and discussions aren't that useful, if you feel like having to talk about, you are more than welcome in America and DP ( at least I think because DP is not mine:) ), I hope the same happens in your country otherwise maybe you should do something about it, and anyway, try again without insulting anybody, you'll get a much better feedback, and that's for sure (and maybe green reps instead of red!):)

Good luck!

uca, Sep 17, 2005 IP
  7. wanboll

wanboll Banned

Best Answers:
    You cant insult anybody from any nationality and think that the occupants will let it ly.
    I couldnt believe it when i read you post. Fiar enough if you dont like bush post that but what you said about americans in general was unacseptible. Im not even from the us and it offended me.

wanboll, Sep 17, 2005 IP
  8. webstop

webstop Peon

Best Answers:
    yfs1, i thought you have keep your mouth shut? You obviously been blinded by american press, and I am still waiting for your fact.

I have expected it too.:D

I also wonder. May be this is why the world is getting sick of bush and the idiot and ignorant americans who still support bush.

webstop, Sep 17, 2005 IP
  9. yfs1

Best Answers:
    Gee, I can't imagine why you have gotten a red :rolleyes:
    Must be a conspiracy like you said.

Why does every post have to insult someone and why start a whole new thread just to try to argue the same thing as the thread you linked to?

yfs1, Sep 17, 2005 IP
  10. webstop

webstop Peon

Best Answers:
    Which part has insulted you?

Because:
    1. all those who give me red didn't provide their id... or, do you know how to know who are they?
    2. they give me red without explaination, just simply saying idiot. I may be idiot, but those who support to send american to iraq to die and kill people is worse.
    3. again, my fact so far until now is valid. all those cry foul just simply shout without fact. please give more fact to support your ass.

webstop, Sep 17, 2005 IP
  11. yfs1

Best Answers:
    I am actually starting to feel sorry for you. It must be really depressing to live in your demented world where everyone is stupid except you.

Actually I just bought a great new leather chair. Its extremely comfortable.

yfs1, Sep 17, 2005 IP
  12. mcfox

mcfox Wind Maker

Best Answers:
    Insulting people isn't really the way to make your point, Webstop.

mcfox, Sep 17, 2005 IP
  13. webstop

webstop Peon

Best Answers:
    I wonder where you learn your skill to quote just the one which benefit you? I salute you.

Where have I insulted other? Because of stupid? Shouldn't I say those who can't get the fact straight stupid?

webstop, Sep 17, 2005 IP
  14. yfs1

Best Answers:
    Exactly, and he actually insulted everyone in that thread whether they agreed with him or not :confused:

Apparently, its not enough to just not like Bush, you have to foam at the mouth (and not be an American citizen) to please this guy. :rolleyes:

yfs1, Sep 17, 2005 IP
  15. yfs1

Best Answers:
    You do remember this is a Webmaster forum right? There are many political forums out there if you want to argue all of your points.

What you are talking about is "opinion". You may want to start with respecting others and have an actual disussion before mass insulting people.

You have your opinion and are completely entitled to it. Why can't you extend that common courtesy back to other people?

yfs1, Sep 17, 2005 IP
  16. webstop

webstop Peon

Best Answers:
    So you switch your goal post again. I thought this is general chat? And I can't see many thread here related to webmaster things?

And, did you or do you remember I have apologized to you for using the word 'Stupid' in the first post? Do you? Yet after that, I had been continue to be blasted. Why? I have courage and courtesy to apologize for just 1 single mistake, and with valid fact, yet i have been blasted non stop from those stupid yet idiot yet non sense people in DP.

webstop, Sep 17, 2005 IP
  17. yfs1

Best Answers:
    Why are you here?

I didn't move the goal posts, I just think having a coronary over a political thread in a Webmaster forum is silly.

yfs1, Sep 17, 2005 IP
  18. Weirfire

Weirfire Language Translation Company

Best Answers:
    How old are you webstop?

Just as a matter of interest.... :rolleyes:

Weirfire, Sep 17, 2005 IP
  19. Hodgedup

Hodgedup Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe you shouldn't start a thread that basically says this:

"Hey stupids y u give me red. U stupids give me red."

^that was just paraphrasing.

Hodgedup, Sep 17, 2005 IP
  20. webstop

webstop Peon

Best Answers:
    I just started the previous thread to ask for opinion, I never understand till now why the focus of things becomes wildly swing. But now I more understand why bush has the support, as the american never questions him!

Well, ok, I think I bring it to close. Silly is for americans who is dying for nothing in Iraq, for their death is for nothing, breeding more terrorists to attack America, and push higher the oil price and hence more money to bush's cronies. Good job, and god bless them, especially when historians write the history of the war in future.

Please don't reply anymore, this is my opinion, and please allows me to have it.

webstop, Sep 17, 2005 IP