1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Capitalism... why so bad?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by zman, Sep 14, 2005.

1. Hodgedup

Hodgedup Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Basically the points I have made over and over again are you are a hypocrite. You’ve never addressed that. I pointed out where you bashed America.

I’m glad we both agree on the part about me being great. I would give you a green for that, but alas:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to gworld again.

Hodgedup, Sep 16, 2005 IP
  2. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Give it up, it doesn't work. Gtech tried it too with the same BS and didn't work. If you say that I bash America, show us where I have done that.

I defend everything that is great about America and Americans, on the other hand people like you and your friends would like to destroy the great American traditions and replace it with some kind of crazy dictatorship that has no respect for individuals rights, liberty or the rule of law over the society.

gworld, Sep 16, 2005 IP
  3. Hodgedup

Hodgedup Notable Member

Best Answers:

^That’s the latest one that I pointed out and you haven’t addressed. For those of you playing along at home I think it’s something like 5 times.

So am I to assume you’re wearing your tights with the big G on it right now?

You defend nothing American. Everything you post is tainted with your hatred yet you think you’re some kind of Digital Point Martyr fighting for freedom with your skewed comments.

Yes you’ve gleamed the subtle meaning of “I want a dictatorship” from my posts calling you an American bashing hypocrite.

America wouldn't need defending if it weren't for people like you.

And you still suck.

America 1
    gworld 0

4. palespyder

palespyder Psycho Ninja

Best Answers:
    *Blink Blink*

Look man, if one person tells you your a moron, you can write that off as the guy being a dick, but if an entire message board says your an idiot, you may wanna listen to what they say....

We would however like to take this opportunity to thank you...gworld for the American Patriot that you are, we would like to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule being our martyr to speak to us, the little ignorant Americans that people this board. We thank you for speaking to us from your Washington D.C. home....

Wait...your not in America?, well, sorry your Lordship, but, your opinion is just that, an opinion, you know why......because you cannot vote! Thanks for your concern, but, we have gotten along for a couple hundred years as a country without gworld's input, I think we will make it a few more.

palespyder, Sep 16, 2005 IP
  5. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    This sentence that you mention is an statement against an appeal court decision that I believe is wrong and against American tradition. It takes away the individual right to be judged by court system instead of government employee. This is wrong and any such system that can imprison people without trial is tyranny. My views are supported by American Constitution and it is also supported by many Judges and other Americans that support democracy.

The rest of your posting is just your usual BS that doesn't make any sense.

gworld, Sep 16, 2005 IP
  6. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Nothing more or less expected from someone in Wichita, Kansas. The great intellectual center of the world.:rolleyes:

gworld, Sep 16, 2005 IP
  7. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    Gworld, please go somewhere else if you're going to make comments like that.

Thanks!

:D

Crazy_Rob, Sep 16, 2005 IP
  8. Hodgedup

Hodgedup Notable Member

Best Answers:

I don't really remember hearing a lot of Judges saying we are now in tyranny.

Superheroes wear tights. I was stating that you’re like a regular superhero the way you defend America and the big G is a reference to Superman wearing tights with an S on it and your username is gworld.

Now here I’m basically saying you don’t defend anything that is American.

Here I’m saying that you are so twisted in your thinking and that you are labeling yourself as someone who would die for their beliefs. I’m saying you think you’re doing all that here on the DP forum, but you’re really just showing your hate.

See this was sarcasm. I’ve been using some of it through this post so hopefully you are familiar with it by now. You said that my friends and I want a dictator. We really don’t I was just using that sarcasm I’ve been telling you about.

See all of these posts I’ve made. They would not have been needed if it weren’t for you.

Yeah basically you still suck.

I know there’s been a lot of discussion about gambling on this forum so I thought I would post the score for this thread.

If I ever need to simplify things for you just let me know. I am more then happy to bring it down a few levels for you.

You should really stop posting now. I'd hate for you to have children and for them to read this and lose whatever respect they have for you and call you a big douche.

9. palespyder

palespyder Psycho Ninja

Best Answers:
    Ya know I had a witty retort for you, but, you have just proven the level of intelligence you are operating on.

10. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    No but Hamilton called it the instrument of tyranny and there are judges who have spoken against extra powers for the government as you can find in my previous postings. You still haven't answered the question, do you believe in separation of power between different branch of government? Do you think the government should have the right to arbitrary imprison American people for indefinite period of time?

gworld, Sep 16, 2005 IP
  11. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    For my friend palespyder in Kansas. :D

[​IMG]

gworld, Sep 16, 2005 IP
    Will.Spencer likes this.
  12. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    Because we all know gwuss is much more intelligent than Condi. :rolleyes:

zman, Sep 16, 2005 IP
  13. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    I seem to recall that last line as being a standard issue *gworld* dribble. Has been used on me as well. Anything that is *truth* doesn't make sense to him.

gworld, PaleSpyder nailed it. If most of the forum is communicating a message to you, you might want to take note.

As for what you were defending...you were defending terrorists, like you have since your first day here. Your views are not supported by the constitution, but rather organizations like CAIR.

Good to be back home :D

GTech, Sep 16, 2005 IP
  14. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    So easy to understand, yet so hard for Gwuss to comprehend. :(

Welcome back GT.

zman, Sep 16, 2005 IP
  15. palespyder

palespyder Psycho Ninja

Best Answers:
    gworld, why don't you let us grown folks discuss politics and you run along and play with your xbox. Or read one of those American History 101 books you seem to be so fond of.

Wow, a Wizard of Oz joke, how grown up of you gworld, did you come up with that all by yourself, dude, any person in Kansas has heard more of those jokes then you could ever type, grow up.

As far as the pissing match you are trying to drag me into, not gonna happen, I know something you don't. I take for granted every single day freedoms and liberties you will never have. You are a jealous child who wishes they had half of the freedom of speech I have. In 2008, I get to vote and therefore my voice counts, will you be counted among those who get to vote for the next President of the United States....oh yeah you don't live here and that shit eats you up...Have a great weekend. ;)

Blogmaster likes this.
  16. palespyder

palespyder Psycho Ninja

Best Answers:
    If he is then why is she the United States Secretary of State and gworld is battling politics on a internet message board with a bunch of idiot americans? ;)

Welcome back to the fray GTech, We kept him warm for you..... :D

17. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    No clue? I think it's gworld who has no clue.

Source: Who's Smarter?

Will.Spencer, Sep 16, 2005 IP