1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ron Paul Rocks!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Briant, May 20, 2007.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/kwiatkowski/kwiatkowski183.html

All of you who have been defending the status quo should know there is still hope for you ;)

Briant, May 20, 2007 IP
  2. MrMOJO

MrMOJO Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Ron paul is a joke; an internet oddity being promoted by drug induced adolescents with no jokbs hence their time and ability to spam their message of a pro drug culture that will do nothing but burn itself out.

please, for the sake of mankind, and your dignity, end the ron paul bullshit.

MrMOJO, May 20, 2007 IP
  3. akula

akula Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow what a intelligent and well though out argument! I suppose you do not consider yourself " drug induced adolescents with no jokbs" because you can drive a point home like nobody's business. Did you take a debating class in high school? Come on let us know, do not be shy.

akula, May 20, 2007 IP
  4. math20

math20 Peon

Best Answers:
    Being against the war on drugs is not the same as embracing a "pro drug culture."

math20, May 20, 2007 IP
  5. Jackuul

Jackuul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have a solution for the drug problem... so vile and delicious...

If I had rule over earth, I would taint the drugs with chemicals to make people sick for a week, and then randomly release it so that it creates paranoia and fear... if that doesn't stop them from doing hard core drugs then I bump it up until attrition begins. Marijuana is unique in its ability for pain relief in those suffering from Cancer, MS, and other such things, thus that would not be a target, rather it would be legalized and made prescription only. The ones I am talking about come from Columbia, and Afghanistan.

What about Meth? Order that the chemicals used be made more flammable but still remaining harmless under normal circumstances... as the meth-heads mix up another batch... KABOOM. Of course this wouldn't be popular to the meth heads and the addicts, or the liberals, but then again the other option is revocation of reproductive rights for first offenders (think vasectomy and similar reversible operations).

Jackuul, May 20, 2007 IP
  6. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    I agree. Let's take a look at who is pimping him here and what their records are:

1) briant - not a single pro-American post since he's been here. Dishonestly tries to associate a few nuts behind bars for abu to gitmo. Openly admitted that given the choice between ruffing up a terrorist that had information that could save 200,000 American lives, he'd opt to let the 200,000 die. Has sold his credibility numerous times. Blames America first for virtually everything.

2) akula - defended Iran and ahamadeenajad's remarks about Jewish genocide. Openly participates in every anti-Jewish thread, never a good word. Blames America first for virtually everything. When terrorists were caught in the Fort Dix plot, was upset because they were caught. Gives aid and comfort to terrorists by trying to give their credit aways to others.

3) AGS - openly supported terrorists from almost day one since he's been here. Never had a bad word for one. Gives aid and comfort to terrorists by trying to give their credit aways to others. Suffers from delusional disorder. Most often projects his own shortcoming onto others as a defensive mechanism. Supports anyone who is anti-America. Anyone who is pro-America is subject to his tantrums about how their posts seem the same as {xyz}.

Yeah, these type of people and thier views make me want to rush out and join in the hoopla about RP :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, they are not intelligent enough to see their actions and what they openly support/defend would turn any normal person away from RP. The notion...if these nuts make excuses for terrorists and promote nutjob conspiracies, why would "I" want to vote for who they are voting for? They ought to clean their shit up a little bit, repackage themselves, and try again. But they aren't smart enough to do that ;)

GTech, May 20, 2007 IP
  7. math20

math20 Peon

Best Answers:
    Our foreign policies have not proven to be successful in keeping Israel or any of our allies out of danger. Instead, they create even more problems and more hatred against them.

I am not justifying any such actions, but if some of our governments choices increases terrorism, the government should stop making those choices.

Also, God bless the USA. Stop claiming that everyone with a certain opinion about foreign policy is anti-American or a terrorist supporter.

math20, May 20, 2007 IP
  8. GTech

Best Answers:
    I've never used such common denominators. It's dishonest to suggest such. There are some here who do support terrorists. Their history of doing such is quite notable. There are some that do not.

GTech, May 20, 2007 IP
  9. math20

math20 Peon

Best Answers:
    Is Ron Paul an America hating terrorist supporter?

You seem to only point to these "terrorist supporting" Ron Paul fans when asked about Ron Paul.

math20, May 20, 2007 IP
  10. Jackuul

Jackuul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good god, you say Ron Paul more than Bob Dole says Bob Dole.

Jackuul, May 20, 2007 IP
  11. akula

akula Peon

Best Answers:
    GT knows nothing about me. GT can only label people into a few select categories. He sees things in absolutes to the point that he is blind to any difference of opinion.

You see no reason to destroy Iran.......You support terrorism.

You question the validity of information on the MSM.......You are and dumb angry young white racist and support terrorism.

You show empathy for the Palestinians people (or any Muslims for that matter).....You are an anti_Semite.

You question anything in the current administration.......You support terrorism.

You support Ron Paul......Your a truther and support terrorism.

It is really quite a simplistic reaction that plays over and over again. Personally I am starting to think that GT is starting to lose a little grip on reality lately. He is simply regressed to have almost no argument and completely resorts to ad hominem attacks almost exclusively. I guess he figure if he throws around insults enough and screams that everyone with a counter view to his own is a terrorist supporter he will keep the opposition voices down. He is probably right, because very few people bother to debate with him for long because of his constant childish attacks.

akula, May 20, 2007 IP
    skibladner likes this.
  12. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think it's awesome that everytime one of these Ron Paul threads is injected with reality and the original posters walk away crying like girls; a new one is started. Simply refer to my previous (unanswered) posts about this questionable candidate and close this one. It's getting too easy these days.

lorien1973, May 20, 2007 IP
  13. kentuckyslone

kentuckyslone Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So you think that you can judge a candidate by what you think of a few people in a forum who support him? I fail to see any logic whatsoever in that.

Now, I am in no way making this statement in reference to the members you mentioned BUT I am sure you could find any number of "nuts" who support any candidate whatsoever.

Tell us why you disagree with Ron Paul, that would be perfectly fine, but there is no logic at all in attacking people that support him. There are many many different types of people who support him or any other candidate.

kentuckyslone, May 20, 2007 IP
  14. tonyrocks

tonyrocks Active Member

Best Answers:
    I only support Ron Paul because he is not affraid to run around in womens clothing. He also made a cameo appearance in the B-52's Love Shack video.

Oh...I thought we were talking abour Ru Paul.

tonyrocks, May 20, 2007 IP
  15. MrMOJO

MrMOJO Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:

wait...we're not?

MrMOJO, May 20, 2007 IP
  16. GTech

Best Answers:
    Few people in the forum? No, it's much broader than here. The primary support comes from conspiracy nuts like alex jones who has pimped RP out to his sheep. There's a host of reasons. Perhaps you just haven't been following along in the threads?

GTech, May 20, 2007 IP
  17. kentuckyslone

kentuckyslone Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Oh wait, I am sure this guy Ron Paul can't be any good because his name is similar in sound to Ru Paul.

I love logic :eek:

By the way I am not here to support or put down Ron Paul. I am still in the listen and learn phase.

I am not a conspiracy nut, but I like what Paul says. Once again deal with the man and the issues and what you think about his stand on them NOT what you might think of some of his supporters. I for one will not be making my decisions based upon following threads in a forum.

kentuckyslone, May 20, 2007 IP
  18. math20

math20 Peon

Best Answers:
    You got it all wrong GTech, his primary support comes from people who are supportive of Ron Paul :)

math20, May 20, 2007 IP
  19. GTech

Best Answers:
    That's fine. Nothing wrong with being aware of the company you are in ;)

Surely you are not trying to suggest that the majority of his support doesn't come from 911 conspiracy nuts? You are aware of this, correct?

GTech, May 20, 2007 IP
  20. GTech

Best Answers:
    Right...right! alex jones has nothing to do with it, nor do 911 conspiracies! LMAO!

GTech, May 20, 2007 IP