1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CSS similar to yahoo

Discussion in 'CSS' started by Lukas, May 19, 2007.

anyone know how to make the css code like what's on yahoo answers at bottom of page which displays page 1, 2, 3, etc...hover effect

Lukas, May 19, 2007 IP
  2. soulscratch

soulscratch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What? No visual or link at all? You want me to type in answers.yah and tab enter?

<ul>
    <li class="current">1</li><li><a href="/search/search_result;_ylt=AmMYvnt4NivTneCBZDMxmMUjzKIX?p=foo&amp;cp=2&amp;tp=86&amp;tnu=856">2</a></li><li><a href="/search/search_result;_ylt=AggP54L9PEwHYkS2WTm7nw0jzKIX?p=foo&amp;cp=3&amp;tp=86&amp;tnu=856">3</a></li><li><a href="/search/search_result;_ylt=AjLGo2Epg5muP0wkg3s3SvQjzKIX?p=foo&amp;cp=4&amp;tp=86&amp;tnu=856">4</a></li><li><a href="/search/search_result;_ylt=Amt7EoSf.TFcK8pfM0cQpTEjzKIX?p=foo&amp;cp=5&amp;tp=86&amp;tnu=856">5</a></li><li><a href="/search/search_result;_ylt=Ag5oTzM6RiFqrLP9Q_Nu4WwjzKIX?p=foo&amp;cp=6&amp;tp=86&amp;tnu=856">6</a></li><li><a href="/search/search_result;_ylt=AjdXT5IJA8IJ1tPh0DVtM8kjzKIX?p=foo&amp;cp=7&amp;tp=86&amp;tnu=856">7</a></li><li class="next"><a href="/search/search_result;_ylt=AmMYvnt4NivTneCBZDMxmMUjzKIX?p=foo&amp;cp=2&amp;tp=86&amp;tnu=856">>></a></li>
    </ul>

This is nothing but a simple horizontal list with block level anchors inside of the list items, and some border and padding.

Head over to Listamatic and start reading the horizontal list tutorials and play around with them for a few minutes/hours.

soulscratch, May 19, 2007 IP
    kentuckyslone likes this.
  3. Lukas

Lukas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    whew !! took all of 5 minutes for me to find it. thanks anyway.

IMO, listamatic has old style stuff.

I think stu nichols css is better.

Lukas, May 19, 2007 IP
  4. Dan Schulz

Dan Schulz Peon

Best Answers:
    It may be better than ListOMatic but it's not the best.

Dan Schulz, May 22, 2007 IP
  5. soulscratch

soulscratch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I could have sworn it was ListOMatic, but when googling after reading this thread I found out its ListAmatic

;p

soulscratch, May 24, 2007 IP
  6. Dan Schulz

Dan Schulz Peon

Best Answers:
    Whatever. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go back to making sure I can keep my mother out of the emergency room because of a pharmacist's mistake (if it was legal for me to beat the living daylights out of him I would do it in a New York minute).

Dan Schulz, May 25, 2007 IP