1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to hire and find good HTML/CSS coders?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by AdamSee, May 19, 2007.

For the past few months, I've been searching for HTML/CSS coders wanting to work from home who know good browser support, semantic html knowledge and any additional front-end abilities (JavaScript, ajax, etc)

Unfortunately the response has been rather underwhelming, even though the potential wages (starting at $155-$220+ a day) offered is good! It seems I'm not putting the information out in the right place - I've never been too great at marketing and distinctly feel it's down to my un-engaging writing style.

Does anyone know where I should start? Any previous experience in this area> or even just some general suggestions to hiring online?

Thanks in advance.

AdamSee, May 19, 2007 IP
  2. diarmuid

diarmuid Peon

Best Answers:
    If your looking to find a website coder for your site, your best bet is simply to place an advert in the buy and sell section here on digitalpoint. State what type of website you want. How much the coder has to do for you and how much you are willing to do. Explain any time restricitions or other miscellaneous things and then simply wait. On a site like this you'll get hundreds of people trying to do the work for you, instantly so there shouldn't be any problems. Then when you have found someone, who's prices you like, all you need to do is agree on a payment method and wait until they deliver your site before you pay them.

Hope that helps you!!

Diarmuid

diarmuid, May 19, 2007 IP
    AdamSee likes this.
  3. Servii

Servii Banned

Best Answers:
    If you are looking for a designer i would take a look at this highly proffessional website design http : // www. shock .in

Thanks
    Servi

Servii, May 19, 2007 IP
  4. AdamSee

AdamSee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To explain a bit further... I'm a proficient front-end coder myself and run the http://codepress.co.uk service. Currently workload is expected to reach a level that we can't cope with over the next month or so and we don't want the service to suffer by having to rush jobs.

Thanks for the response diarmuid - Unfortunately the buy/sell section here hasn't been fruitful. I find everyone offers their services for silly prices like $10 for a PSD to XHTML conversion! That says to me; "unprofessional" - a kid who's living at home doing it for a bit of spare change. At that price, not only are you exploiting them majorly, you probably won't be getting a good service.

AdamSee, May 19, 2007 IP
  5. lucozade111

lucozade111 Peon

Best Answers:
    Try freelancer sites such as getafreelancer.com, rentacoder.com and scriptlance.com

lucozade111, May 19, 2007 IP
    AdamSee likes this.