1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help Install Free Article Submission Script

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by johnny67, May 12, 2007.

Hi guys,

I got a small problem and was thinking that some of you might be kind enough to take some time in order to help me out with an insallation of an article submitter script.

The thing is that I've installed it a couple of times myself before, but recently I accidently deleted it and now I can't get it to work again.

I guess you can say that I have less than basic understanding of script code and server paths, but with your help I hope we can get this thing working again.

Here's what I've done so far:

1. I've uploaded the '/artsubmit_pro/' folder to my server.

2. I've changed the permission to 777 for the mentioned file and folder.

3. I've created a MySQL database correctly.

4. When pointing my browser to '/artsubmit_pro/install.php' I get the following message on top of the page, but with the 'Article Submitter Installer' form correctly shown below:

Notice: Undefined index: PATH_TRANSLATED in /home/username/public_html/artsubmit_pro/install.php on line 78

I enter the details correctly in the install form below and press 'Submit'. Then I get back to the same install page, but with the following message shown on top of the page:

Warning: file(/templates/header.tpl) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/username/public_html/artsubmit_pro/class.TemplateHandler.php on line 86

Warning: file(/templates/body.tpl) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/username/public_html/artsubmit_pro/class.TemplateHandler.php on line 86

Warning: file(/templates/footer.tpl) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/username/public_html/artsubmit_pro/class.TemplateHandler.php on line 86

Warning: file(/styles/silver.css) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/username/public_html/artsubmit_pro/class.TemplateHandler.php on line 86

Warning: file(/sql/sql.txt) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/username/public_html/artsubmit_pro/class.TemplateHandler.php on line 86

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/username/public_html/artsubmit_pro/class.TemplateHandler.php:86) in /home/username/public_html/artsubmit_pro/install.php on line 72

Notice: Undefined index: PATH_TRANSLATED in /home/username/public_html/artsubmit_pro/install.php on line 78

In case you need to check it out further the script can be found at:

http://www.myarticlepub.com/submit/

It's not my site and I'm not affiliated with it in any way. It's a small script and installation shouldn't be a problem for anyone who knows what he's doing. Instructions are included in the download and there's a link to the manual from the above page as well.

I would be very thankful if somebody could help me out, please...!?

johnny67, May 12, 2007 IP
  2. Simon Gooffin

Simon Gooffin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hi,
    Sorry it's quite difficult to advise without having details. There could be a various number of reasons why you have this error. Try to re upload the script and make sure you uploaded all the files. Folow the instructions
    I would advise to check xooArticles article submission script. There is a free version for first 100 registered members. Besides, soon there will be additional campaign when next 50 members will get one domain license at no cost.

Simon Gooffin, May 16, 2007 IP
    MaryMary likes this.
  3. ericeric

ericeric Guest

Best Answers:
    it look slike script fpr article dir, not submission:confused:

ericeric, May 18, 2007 IP
  4. Simon Gooffin

Best Answers:
    Could you please clarify what exactly makes it different? Or would you please provide an example of this kind of script?

Simon Gooffin, May 18, 2007 IP
  5. clasicom

clasicom Peon

Best Answers:
    hi xooArticles Publishing Suite

Product Price: $160 USD Not free

clasicom, May 19, 2007 IP
  6. Simon Gooffin

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    it's free for 50 registered members... Steps to get a free copy:
    1. register
    2. add your domain name where you will use it
    3. we approve it and you download

I have posted this information here in the forums.. So don't lose your chance to get $160 great software at NO COST

Simon Gooffin, May 20, 2007 IP