1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article Submission Software

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by ResaleBroker, Aug 11, 2005.

Recently I was asked about article submission software.

To date, I haven't checked into this service.

I've already been referred to one URL, http://www.articleannouncer.com/, but IMO the page looks kind of hokey.

Does anyone have any recommendations for article submission software?

ResaleBroker, Aug 11, 2005 IP
  2. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    Good discussion here:
    warriorforum.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=46037

Crazy_Rob, Aug 11, 2005 IP
  3. ResaleBroker

ResaleBroker Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Rob! :)

ResaleBroker, Aug 11, 2005 IP
  4. Lynn Terry

Lynn Terry Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a review of Article Announcer posted on my site, if you're interested in first-hand experience with the product. I was fairly impressed with it, myself.

That said, the price is high due to all of the training material and video modules you receive with the package... so if you are *just* looking for submission software, there may be better options.

Lynn Terry, Aug 12, 2005 IP
  5. ResaleBroker

ResaleBroker Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you Lynn. :)

ResaleBroker, Aug 12, 2005 IP
  6. netmar

netmar Peon

Best Answers:
    That would be a great software to develop! It's annoying having to hand submit your articles on hundreds of websites each time. Although, just having a good listing of websites that publishes articles while including a BACKLINK to the author's website would be a good start. I think it's the least they can do for using free content.

netmar, Aug 12, 2005 IP
  7. Whitepines

Whitepines Peon

Best Answers:
    One alternative is to use a submission service like isnare. I use it for some of my article submissions. The downside is that you have to pay for each submission, while you only have to pay for software once.
    Katelyn

Whitepines, Aug 21, 2005 IP
  8. tltfaas

tltfaas Guest

Best Answers:
    I've used EzineAnnouncer by Jason Potash (his first product) to submit articles with great success. The only problem is keeping the database updated and mine has grown so large that the software hangs occasionally. Though, I must say, for my $69 investment it has been well worth it.

Bonnie

tltfaas, Aug 29, 2005 IP
  9. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    Actually it is $400 now

yfs1, Aug 29, 2005 IP
  10. racoon

racoon Guest

Best Answers:
    hello.
    you can find a discussion about a somehow similar program here: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=312154

I will appreciate any feedback.
    Paul

racoon, Sep 11, 2005 IP
  11. webmistress

webmistress Guest

Best Answers:
    Jason Potash's product is too over-priced. Ezine Announcer was good at first and really affordable, but i must say, for a guy that doesn't even have any presence online in writing articles, it's a bit pulled by the leg to invest in such an expensive "thing".

webmistress, Sep 11, 2005 IP
  12. scottparat

scottparat Peon

Best Answers:
    I really wanted to get Article Announcer, couldn't afford it. Automated article submission sounds so inviting but I just couldn't come up with the cash to grab that program.

Recently a program came out called ArticleSubmitterPro. It's not one of those doityourself applications. Ken Nadreau and his partner Hubert have worked over a year on trying to perfect the program. I've had some issues and felt as if I was a pain in the butt, but these guys went out of their way to take care of me.

The program takes some work to set up. There's a ton of options, but once set up, I believe it will is set up to submit to about 150 different directories. They promise upgrades, continued support and are growing their list of directories to submit to. You can download a full version and evaluate it for 3 full days....allows you to submit as many articles as you can in 3 days.

The price is less than half of Article Announcer and costs $167.00. If you are interested, this is my affiliate link http://www.best-e-book.com/suggests/article_submitter.htm

I also put an article package together, there's 4 or 5 free apps and ebooks. One is a guide I put together that you might find quite useful. The only cost is your name and email address :) http://www.Desktop-Wealth.com/land/article_submitter-pro-2.htm

Best Wishes,

Scott

scottparat, Sep 12, 2005 IP
  13. kaichandler

kaichandler Guest

Best Answers:
    interesting thread this. Article submission is my pet interest. Let me see what I can dig up.

regards

Kai Chandler

kaichandler, Sep 14, 2005 IP
  14. AndyBeard

AndyBeard Peon

Best Answers:
    Article distribution is my favorite topic as I find it a very effective method of launching new niche sites, along with attaching a blog on every site (not for blog and ping, for real content).
    I can honestly say I can't afford Article Announcer. Not only the price of the package, but the shipping too (I live in Europe).
    I was part of the beta program for Article Submitter Pro, and I have found the publishers to be real gents.
    I would say the software is will soon surpass Article Announcer in features (in many ways it already does). With Article Announcer you do however get an insanely good course.
    The other method of article distribution I use is Article Marketer. This is a quarterly subscription service that was great when I first started article publishing, and continues to add more and more features. I use it as my primary article distribution method.
    The big advantage is that it is one-touch submission, and you can schedule submissions while you are asleep, even when you go on holiday.
    You don't have to stay online.
    I have written a fairly comprehensive comparrison of all 3 products on my Niche Website blog.
    http://niche-website.blogspot.com/2005/08/submit-articles-3-killer-products.html
    One of my major concerns is branding. I want every directory submission to be in my own name. I have found I get a lot of traffic from author profiles, and having the name of a directory submission service in the author profile, along with a link to their website, not my own, just was not acceptable.
    Fortunately all 3 of these products submit articles in your own name, even Article Marketer. It actually creates all the memberships for you.

I have also just writen an update on my blog that provides information regarding the changes that we will see with Article Marketer and Article Submitter Pro in the coming weeks.

http://niche-website.blogspot.com/2005/09/article-submission-massive-growing.html

AndyBeard, Sep 15, 2005 IP
  15. kaichandler

kaichandler Guest

Best Answers:
    Article submission, in my view is all about submitting to as many article directories as possible to maximise the number of inbound links ie. offpage SEO optimization. I hope the list in the sig below will help anyone wanting to do this efficiently.

regards

Kai Chandler
    ------------
    List of top article submission sites with over 130 sites, regularly updated and presented in PageRank order to help prioritise your submissions is to be found at http://www.articleautomation.com/article_resources.htm

kaichandler, Sep 24, 2005 IP
  16. marketjunction

marketjunction Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. You should submit to as many places as possible. Just because one place seems popular does not mean you should submit there and stop. For all you know some little content place might have some big fish lurking around.

When it comes to distribution, you want to get into every nook and cranny.

marketjunction, Sep 24, 2005 IP
  17. kaichandler

kaichandler Guest

Best Answers:
    I see Ken Nadreau and Hubert Daul have just announced a major update of Article Submitter Pro that is preloaded with over 500 websites.

Other key changes are:
    - a Keyword Tab that you can use to highlight the keywords for each article you submit
    - a Favorites tab so all the special sites you want to submit to can be separated from the rest and easily accessible.

I'll update my review very shortly (see sig)

regards to all!

Kai

kaichandler, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  18. scrapd

scrapd Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I have been using http://www.rssplanter.com/ Article Planter for a little while now and it has been good thus far. I've heard bad things about the article software submission that blast your articles only for you to get flagged for spam so I figured I would try this one. It is a semi automatic submitter which although it isn't a one click and your done, it does save time by filling in the article directory forms. I didn't want to spend much, but it seems worth the value. They've been consistently adding directories which helps.

Has anyone else tried Article Planter V.1.0?

Thanks

scrapd, Jun 30, 2006 IP
  19. mymoneysecrets

mymoneysecrets Peon

Best Answers:
    I have read some good, some bad, some horrible reviews of article submission software. I decided to use a product called article submission pro. It was cheap and allowed me to send articles to about 100 + directory sites and 50 + search engines. I think the product was under fifty bucks. Their site is articlesubmissionpro.net i think....

I have heard great things about articleannouncer, but it was to pricey for me. I guess you are either going to do one of the following spend the time or the money either way i am happy with my choice.

I have recieved a bit of traffic. I don't consider it free traffic, because you still have to spend some amount of your administrative time writing information to submit, etc.

Anywho... it is great for my website. Any other programs anyone else has used?

mymoneysecrets, May 1, 2007 IP
  20. laxmi

laxmi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    can we get free submission software for submitting articles?

laxmi, May 1, 2007 IP