1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Would DMOZ add my site?

Discussion in 'ODP / DMOZ' started by bradmc, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi all,
    My site www.reviewsnest.net is a reviews site, dealing mostly with affiliate products. However, I take great ain to provide real content to site visitors, and all reviewers we hire aren't aware of how much (if any) vendors pay us for sales, so their reviews are honest.
    In your opinion, do you think DMOZ would add my site?
    If there are any changes you can suggest - please do, as I prefer to make changes and succeed on 1st try, rather than fail and hope to get reevaluated with time.
    Thanks,
    Brad

bradmc, May 14, 2007 IP
  2. mahmood

mahmood Guest

Best Answers:
    Usually nobody wants to be the one to disappoint you and break the bad news to you. Mostly experts say "Submit it anyway but don't hold your breath."

I am probably not the best person to answer this question, I don't have a single site indexed at DMOZ and don't think the way they treat sites is fair.

Have luck. :)

mahmood, May 14, 2007 IP
    compostannie likes this.
  3. compostannie

compostannie Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't edit in that area so I can't give you a dependable opinion, but I can't see anything at a quick glance that would make me decline listing it. If/when you do submit it, you should find the best fitting subcategory of http://dmoz.org/Home/Consumer_Information/

Good luck to you! :)

compostannie, May 15, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.