1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Wealth Sytem

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by PeterB602, Apr 26, 2007.

This system was put together by Matt Robinson,and I am considering purchasing it and would like to hear views or comments from those people who have bought and used this system.There seems to be very little written about it on Google apart from a few adds.

PeterB602, Apr 26, 2007 IP
  2. indya

indya Guest

Best Answers:
    I wont say that it is bad , in fact it worths money. It has 5 section. Nothing great. 3 poor quality ebook about 'google adwords and clickbank combining' which is a 5 year old technique and other two short report about making affiliate sales with ezine ad , writing article etc and i think you already know all these thing.
    But what i love is in the package you'll get a script to track your clickbank sales with respect to particular adwords keyword-this is very crucial for adwords marketing of clickbank product.Since no clickbank vendor will allow to place your google adwords conversion tracking code on their 'thank you' page.

Next good thing is 10 fancy high quality lead capture page with free reports to give away and 10 already written follow up emails for each lead capture page.This is good and lots of time saving.

Third thing is 3 niche specific review site package. you just upload it to your existing server and start adwords campaign promoting them. I was one of the beta tester of the package . Hope these info can help you making a decision.

indya, Apr 26, 2007 IP
  3. efftee

efftee Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, indya, for your feedback. I was also wondering about the product but not anymore. :)

efftee, Apr 29, 2007 IP
  4. noorodeen

noorodeen Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Guys,

I just did a search on GWS in google and this thread came up.

Google Wealth System has a bunch of worthless pdfs about how to login to clickbank and choose a product.

I wouldn't feel comfortable giving those pdfs as free reports. That's how bad they are. Now this buy here is actually Rob Benwell.

AND w/ his package you get an illegal pirated copy of my own software Xtreme Conversions. I had his account suspended by Clickbank. If anyone bought this product, I urge you to return it, or at the very least destroy the illegal copy of my copyrighted software. Legal action is under way.

To get a legal license to Xtreme Conversions, feel free to visit: xconversions.com

If anyone actually bought GWS, you'll notice that my software is no longer up on his download page, although he tried to pull a fast one by making a hosted version of my software hoping that I'd be fooled into thinking it was original.

Message is return GWS, or destroy the keyword software that he included, it's pirated.

Also, watch out for Rob Benwell. From what I hear, I am not the first person to have my copyright violated by him.

Amir

noorodeen, May 14, 2007 IP
  5. boohlick

boohlick Banned

Best Answers:
    well thanks pal for the reminder :)

boohlick, May 14, 2007 IP
  6. KC TAN

KC TAN Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I appreciate your help in sharing these info :) Thanks.

KC TAN, May 14, 2007 IP
  7. aletheides

aletheides Banned

Best Answers:
    Nice feedback thanks for the heads up.

aletheides, May 14, 2007 IP
  8. GreenTorii

GreenTorii Peon

Best Answers:
    GreenTorii, May 14, 2007 IP