1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why still got Americans like George W Bush?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by webstop, Sep 10, 2005.

I wonder why the approval rating of George W Bush haven't drop to single digit? Obviously he brought and brings a lot of shame to US and American. He will do whatever to please the riches, and ignores the nature and even the middle class. He is also a murderer in Iraq. But why still got stupid Americans support him? Americans have lost their rational?

webstop, Sep 10, 2005 IP
  2. toocoolforschool

toocoolforschool Peon

Best Answers:
    And I wonder why you are so obsessive about hating Bush/Americans? It's very obvious, even for those who agrees with you, that your knowledge of America/Americans come by way of 6th hand information, i.e. you're regurgitating things you've heard/read, and clearly has no original thought of your own. Your English sucks, your knowledge of world politics sucks, your constant need to bash Bush is unhealthy, and your lack of correct information regarding America/Americans make you look, at best silly, and at worst uneducated.

toocoolforschool, Sep 10, 2005 IP
  3. webstop

webstop Peon

Best Answers:
    You are very much like George W Bush, always in state of denial. And when argument can't win, attack their character.

Added last line.

webstop, Sep 10, 2005 IP
    Will.Spencer, yfs1 and Hodgedup like this.
  4. devAngel

devAngel Banned

Best Answers:
    no comment

devAngel, Sep 10, 2005 IP
  5. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Webstop

Not all American support Bush or his administration crazy actions. Look at the latest poll, his approval rating is under 40%.

President's approval rating dips below 40

There are many good and decent Americans who are as upset and ashamed of his actions as the rest of the world. I think there is a large group of intelligent and caring Americans that are just too scared to speak up in present political situation where the government supports the use of force as the only solution for all who disagree.

gworld, Sep 10, 2005 IP
  6. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    ... seconded :cool:

Blogmaster, Sep 10, 2005 IP
  7. mdvaldosta

mdvaldosta Peon

Best Answers:
    Bush may not be very tactful nor does have have good speaking skills, but he did the right thing in Iraq and I support him. Iraq has been torturing their citizens for decades and has been in constant violation of many UN resolutions. Since the US is and has been the strong arm of the UN ... and the UN had no balls to enforce their resolutions, the US stepped up to the plate and did the right thing.

Certainly if Bush had been more tactful in his mission the support from the rest of the world would have been huge, rather than speculative. Sure he has ties to oil and probably does some shameful things to pat his rich buddies on the butt... but his overall job as President doesn't doesn't bring shame to anyone but those who are so blinded into doing nothing but holding up a Peace Sign.

The problem is the liberal media and the constant bashing of any thought of war. Without war, their would be no peace. War brought us our freedom in case anyone forgot, and unfortunately war is sometimes needed to protect it. I think the large group of intelligent and caring Americans know that we did the right thing, it could have been executed better and been done in a more diplomatic way - but it was certainly the right thing to do (both for the US and the entire world). Anyone whos thinks leaving Saddam in Iraq would have made this world a better place is not thinking with a full deck of cards. Murderer in Iraq? How about Savior for all those oppressed Iraqi's?

Would I vote for Bush again (if it were possible)? No, America needs a change. Would I have rather had someone else in command these last few years? Certainly not. He did what was needed and I'm thankful for his decision and the soldiers fighting for Amerian and Iraqi freedom everyday.

mdvaldosta, Sep 10, 2005 IP
    iskandar and GTech like this.
  8. ForgottenCreature

ForgottenCreature Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I am going to have to second that. Before anyone goes and bashes the US I would at least educate myself in that area. Just the title of this topic makes it all nonsense.

ForgottenCreature, Sep 10, 2005 IP
  9. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    he he he! :D

Seriously though, webstop- We all know that your jealous of the USA. I know it can probably get pretty BORRRRRING in Singapore but you really should find a more constructive hobby.

And after looking over your previous posts, I think you should consider taking a remedial reading course.

[​IMG]

Crazy_Rob, Sep 10, 2005 IP
    tom22 likes this.
  10. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    What gets me is the need some feel to put Americans down. I don't think they will ever be pleased, no matter who we elect. (OK, I said I wan't going to comment but I did ... eat it :cool: )

11. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Rob,

Have you been to Singapore? It is NOT BORRRRRRING. :D
    It is more modern and safer than most American cities, plus you can always get great bargains on almost everything.

gworld, Sep 10, 2005 IP
  12. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:

No I haven't.

I said it MUST BE boring because of this clown's incessant need to post this nonsense.

You, gworld are in the same boat as he, BTW!

13. king_cobra

king_cobra Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh moderators.. please close this thread. This forum is a mulitnational gathering and one should not attack a nation's head or its people's rational thinking ability like this. it is the american's to decide on how well their president performs and not some outsider. they decided for him last elections and thats ought to be good enough for the rest of the world. atleast they elected him through a perfectly transperant election process, unlike some nations where suddenly someone pops out of the dark holding some religious book and an AK 47 and declare himself as the supreme.

so please dont let anyone talk about a nation or an ethinic group in place like this.

king_cobra, Sep 10, 2005 IP
    Weirfire likes this.
  14. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Officially we have no mods here, we fight it out like in those cages in whatever nation wherever that shit is legal :D

15. king_cobra

king_cobra Peon

Best Answers:
    but still... members must behave themselves and should definitely restrain themselves from making such a comment on a nation's leader.

king_cobra, Sep 10, 2005 IP
  16. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:

Well it would be fine if it were every once in a while. But some people here do NOTHING else. It gets really F'n old!

Also, it makes me angry when the people CONSTANTLY criticizing us are thousands of miles away and have most likely never spent any significant amount of time here in the US.

17. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Should be like that, but in reality it won't happen. We are used to it btw. A lot of times the attacks say a lot more about the attacker than the one who is being attacked :)

18. webstop

webstop Peon

Best Answers:
    It seems like a lot of people attacking me, but never try to convince me why Bush deserves to be the president. Or, I have get it wrong that most American actually don't support Bush, but just don't like people to attack their president?

webstop, Sep 10, 2005 IP
  19. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamerâ„¢

Best Answers:
    He is president because he was elected, no matter how much you hate him, that fact cannot be argued.

Roman, Sep 10, 2005 IP
  20. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    No matter how bad a president may or may not be you will always have those who support them. Be it by being uninformed, clueless, following the party line or simply scared of the alternative even if they do not care for the person in office. While he is there he is the head of the country we live in. Do I like Bush? No not in the least, would I let someone from another country however take a swing at him while I was standing right there? Probally not as even how much I don't like the man or his administration he is still the head of the Country I live in and love :) my 1.5 cents

GRIM, Sep 10, 2005 IP