1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paid/Professional AdWords Guidance?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by rdmedia, Sep 10, 2005.

I need someone to teach me some serious AdWords techniques, I've started with it dozens of times, read ebooks on it but I just can't seem to make a decent buck with it.

Anyone got the experience and knowledge to teach me some serious money generating stuff?

PM me if you think you do!

rdmedia, Sep 10, 2005 IP
  2. Blitz

Blitz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I think alot of it is common sense with Adwords. I wouldn't pay for guidance :) this forum seems to have a whole load of useful information for free. What are you have trouble with? Are you sure it's not your product?

Blitz, Sep 10, 2005 IP
  3. rdmedia

rdmedia Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I've tried several products, adult stuff like penis enlargement pills, ebooks on overcoming anxiety, ebooks on how to train your dog, ringtones, free surveys, free product giveaways, you name it.

Getting keywords for a decent price is difficult as well as finding the right keyword. Ad text I'm not sure but I'm guessing I'm doing ok with it

rdmedia, Sep 10, 2005 IP
  4. patrickberry

patrickberry Active Member

Best Answers:
    I believe that with the new quality score / CTR history, it will get a whole lot harder to go the push paided for traffic to a new site idea and see instant profits.

In fact existing players have got a real old fashioned barrier to entry as there CPC should be substantially lower than new entries.

patrickberry, Sep 11, 2005 IP
  5. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    Try something that people are actually interested in and where they don;t expect tons of crap from. You just listed all those areas where anyone expects 99% to be crap so ad confidence is extremely low.

Do serious business, then try AW.

T0PS3O, Sep 11, 2005 IP
  6. SeNSe

SeNSe Peon

Best Answers:
    iotaweb.org loook sites as this

SeNSe, Sep 11, 2005 IP
  7. ados67

ados67 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'd try Perry Marshall's course on adwords IMO. He has a nice e-book here:

http://www.perrymarshall.com/adwords/

And also a coaching course here:

http://www.perrymarshall.com/google/coachingupgrade.htm

These are not affiliate links, so I have no interest here. I heard some audios from him, and recently purchased his adwords guide - looks like some good stuff but never had the time to read through all of it.

Hope this helps!

Adi Friedman
    TwoBelievers Web Holdings.

ados67, Sep 16, 2005 IP
  8. iqnetcomdotcom

iqnetcomdotcom Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi all,

If anyone on this thread is a Google Advertising Professional, you are invited to add your listing to a new directory I just set up exclusively to showcase GAPs.

The directory is located at Google-Advertising-Professionals.net. There is no cost to list at this time.

Qualified Google Advertising Professionals from around the world are invited.

Thanks

iqnetcomdotcom, Sep 18, 2005 IP