1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should I link to quality sites?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by fcmisc, Sep 9, 2005.

Hi,

Will linking directly to quality sites (with no reciprocal links) be good for my search engine rankings? A few SEO articles suggest this is true, but I don't understand how it could be.

For example, if I wrote a review on the latest computer game, should I link to the developer's page about the game, or just put Adsense on the page and let users exit via the adsense links?

Thanks,

fcmisc.

fcmisc, Sep 9, 2005 IP
  2. seodelhi

seodelhi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Linking to good authority sites within your theme is always considered a good SEO practice. You can link to other sites from your page with the correct anchor text/keyword you are optimizing for.

In the past some search engines specially google has started giving some sort of weightage to such sites and often these pages are found in google's results for queries that match the anchor text in the links on page.

seodelhi, Sep 9, 2005 IP
    fcmisc likes this.
  3. naqiboy

naqiboy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes its really beneficial to link to quality sites , since these already have good rankings and could influence your site.

naqiboy, Sep 9, 2005 IP
    fcmisc likes this.
  4. Rose9994You

Rose9994You Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I just Started my new site

What is link excahnge & reciprocal link excahnge

Rose9994You, Sep 9, 2005 IP
  5. Rose9994You

Rose9994You Peon

Best Answers:
    This forum has abug or it is with my mozilla 1.7.5 browser each time if i qick reply 2 post hav been made Well this time i am using advacnc posting and it is fine

Rose9994You, Sep 9, 2005 IP