1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

my account has been deactivated

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by nevocsolutions, May 9, 2007.

just gone to log on to cj and it was my account is deactivated.

went to my email to see if there was anything from them to say why and there is nothing.

i read a thread that you can get a problem with them if you only have one site they know about but putting links on other site so i went on last night and put my all my other sites on a re did the links for he right sites and now this morning its dead!!

its a pain cos i had £90 ($180) which ive probably lost now.

nevocsolutions, May 9, 2007 IP
  2. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Will.Spencer, May 9, 2007 IP
  3. nevocsolutions

nevocsolutions Guest

Best Answers:
    i email them straight away.

waiting to hear from them

nevocsolutions, May 9, 2007 IP
  4. nomi-123

nomi-123 Peon

Best Answers:
    I had the same problem and they don't reply back to you as I have waited about a month for a reply, so you are just going to havr to start another account and this time do not do anything which you think they might deactivate your account for.

nomi-123, May 10, 2007 IP
  5. Firegirl

Firegirl Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea, I got this today too. Can't say I'm too sad actually. They didn't have very good products for my niche. And do I really want to do business with a company that will deactivate my account and won't even send me an email telling me so? Would be nice so I could be aware that I should take down all links and ads I have running with them....

Firegirl, May 10, 2007 IP
  6. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    CJ is notorious in not replying to support questions. They are so big that they don`t give a damn about the publishers. I am out of there as soon as I find something like it.

login, May 10, 2007 IP
  7. check

check Guest

Best Answers:
    It happened to me too. I think it happens when you don't sign in for a while and you haven't got any money made on CJ.

check, May 10, 2007 IP
  8. allout

allout Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    They normally deactivate your account for no earnings in 6 months. They will never reply to support questions and I have not been super impressed. I had an account before and just resigned up but not sure if I am going to stay with. The big problems is that they handle many of the big companies. If I find something, I am gone.

You can sign up for a new account but have to use a different email, good luck next time if you sign up again.

allout, May 10, 2007 IP
  9. Firegirl

Firegirl Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea, I think you are right allout and check. I did receive an email about 2 months back stating there was no activity on my account, and if I didn't start getting some activity, they would deactivate me. I have recently started using them again and getting activity, but I guess it wasn't enough for them. It is just annoying that they don't inform you of the deactivation so they can still get some advertising for free until you figure it out! How rude!

Firegirl, May 10, 2007 IP
    allout likes this.
  10. allout

allout Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    They don't care if you think they are rude, they are like the rich kid who has everything, and we are like the poor little neighbor kid.:D
    These big companies forget who got them where they are.:mad:

allout, May 10, 2007 IP
  11. reapr

reapr Peon

Best Answers:
    hate Cj for doing that as long as you are making them money all is fine.

Check out Linkshare or Shareasale. I really like ShareaSale but not as many products.

reapr, May 10, 2007 IP
  12. hooshmand

hooshmand Peon

Best Answers:
    I have exactly the same problem. The worst thing is that I´ve put a lot of their links on all of my web pages and blogs. Now, I have to remove all of them. I think this decision is one of the most ridiculous things I´ve ever seen.

I´ve been a member and made some money, they sent me a check and I had to pay a high fee in order to cash it. (I live outside USA). Then, I decided to open a new account with another currency. I think it is another problem. Why can´t you change your currency settings in your account manager? You have to open a new account with the new currency. It doesn´t look good.

Personally, I like CJ. With a lot of companies and ease of application. But, I think it´s unfair to deactivate an account due to less activity. It´s not simple to promote products and services according to this highly competitive market. THEY MUST UNERSTAND IT!

hooshmand, May 11, 2007 IP
  13. bulldog62

bulldog62 Active Member

Best Answers:
    My account with CJ was recently delisted due to inactivity as well. I received no response to my email to them. I wonder how they are so successful with such poor customer service.

bulldog62, May 13, 2007 IP
  14. russianzio

russianzio Peon

Best Answers:
    I had $400 in my account and one day i couldn't login. They never replied to me and i tried soooo many times. I found their forum and posted a question 3 days ago, there are 92 views and no replies. I wanted to post something like "hello anyone here?", and couldn't "accsess denied" I posted another thread with the same "accsess denied" thing. Here is the forum: http://webservices.cj.com/ws/forum/index.php?forum=30

russianzio, Aug 6, 2010 IP
  15. Info Prodigy

Info Prodigy Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow... I've never heard of problems with cj before. I'm signed up with Clickbank. They have a weird policy about paying you after a certain number of sales (I think it's 5) and if you don't hit that "quota" quickly, they start taking $1 a week out... glad I found this post. I was just about to sign up w/cj. Maybe I'll investigate a little more. ;-)

Info Prodigy, Aug 7, 2010 IP
  16. qualityin

qualityin Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey guys,

Have ever made a call to discuss your issue. I think you must make a call to them. I have been with CJ for about one year and doing well.

To your success.

qualityin, Aug 7, 2010 IP
  17. contentempire

contentempire Guest

Best Answers:
    CJ has been doing this! I wasn't sure if they had just made some kind of technical mistake...but yeah, same thing happened to me. Account got deactivated with no warning or reason given.

contentempire, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  18. srb4future

srb4future Peon

Best Answers:
    got some info from this thread. i have an account in cj n iam not making any out of it. now i will try to make something out of it very soon. thank u guys

srb4future, Aug 11, 2010 IP