1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal Limited My Account without Any reason

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by sampk2002, May 8, 2007.

Any One can Help Me Out LAst week I Buy vcc Then I sell Some Of My Egold To Buy Pp When I get payment After 3 Hours My pp in limited They want me To Fax Them MY Bill Or My creditcard Statment which is inpossible so what i do know i have 25$ in it and also i buy vcc for that when i call paypal they request me last 4 digit of my creditcard i give them then he say that u need to send us fax no other options is that blackmailing :(

sampk2002, May 8, 2007 IP
  2. Nickower

Nickower Banned

Best Answers:
    Welcome to Paypal.
    Go the the "resolution center" and it will tell you what you have to do to restore access to your account, Threatening paypal will do you no good, the only option you have is "Kiss ass" and do whatever they say.

Nickower, May 8, 2007 IP
  3. sampk2002

sampk2002 Banned

Best Answers:
    i cant do any thing bro i am from pakistan and i use vcc to verify my account $$$ lost :(

4. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    And you say that Paypal Limited without reasons. I see at least 3 serious violations of their terms and conditions here which you are aware of.

1) You are from Pakistan which is not an approved Paypal country. So you would have lied about where you are from and that is already good enough a reason to have your account terminated.

2) You use a VCC which is an unverified means to pretend to be someone else.

3) You use an IP address from a non-approved country.

Paypal seeing all these gives you an option to redeem yourself by proving that you are from the place where you claim to be from by asking for your documentations.

So in the end, you went in fully aware that your account would be terminated when you are found out so now all you have to do is blame yourself for breaking Paypal contracts.

Take it as a lesson to not lie about your application.

You do everything wrong, lied and all that and you blame Paypal for blackmailing you. I mean if you are in Paypal Shoes, will you let someone sign up pretending to be someone else and breaking all their contracts from left and right and totally disregarding anything ? Because that is what you are doing.

eddy2099, May 8, 2007 IP
    Mr_Kumar likes this.
  5. Nickower

Nickower Banned

Best Answers:
    + its only 25$ so whats the big ?????

Nickower, May 8, 2007 IP
  6. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am actually surprised that the OP lied and cheated and still have the guts to post here to claim that Paypal done him wrong.

eddy2099, May 8, 2007 IP
  7. sampk2002

sampk2002 Banned

Best Answers:
    OK OK u all Right I know i cant back it can u Tell me that what i do for next to voide this mistake ???????????

8. Nickower

Nickower Banned

Best Answers:
    What i think your trying to say is "how can i prevent this next time"
    Well the answer is, use payment processing options which are available to the people of Pakistan, and dont do shifty things with the accounts, also read there terms and conditions to prevent this from happening again.

Nickower, May 8, 2007 IP
    eddy2099 likes this.
  9. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nothing. There is really nothing you can do now.

Unless you migrate to the address which you claim you are from and apply for a credit card from that country and also pay for the utility in that address.

Otherwise there is nothing you can do. Life is not something which you can just hit a 'reset' button and start from fresh. Once you make a mistake, the coincidences are felt and it would be permanent.

eddy2099, May 8, 2007 IP
    Nickower likes this.
  10. sampk2002

sampk2002 Banned

Best Answers:
    ThankS U Guyz Its very HelpFull For me :)

11. Nickower

Nickower Banned

Best Answers:
    Good, but if i see another post from you saing "zomg i got banned because i lied on my application"
    Im going to fly over to pakistan and put my foor up your ass :)
    Good luck with your future endeavours.

Nickower, May 8, 2007 IP
    Gnet likes this.
  12. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I read somewhere that paypal is allowed for pakistan as well. Umm... yeah, I heard this in those days when thousands of indian verified paypal users get their withdrawal limit to $500 per month.

I am not sure, but I see many guys are selling VCC here and hundreds of DP members have purchased from them

All seller claim that this is not illegal.

What wrong I see with the original poster is -- he trade paypal with egold which is not allowed. And I guess he has mentioned this in subject line or description.

------------

For original poster....

When you paypal account got limited then you CANNOT do:
    (1) receive funds
    (2) send funds
    (3) withdraw funds

BUT you CAN do:
    (1) Refund your funds. This option is available at the bottom of details page of each transaction. Hope this will help you. :p

Mr_Kumar, May 8, 2007 IP
  13. sampk2002

sampk2002 Banned

Best Answers:
    LOlz Why I do That Bro ?

14. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    To whom you are talking??? and what is the work in this statement?

Mr_Kumar, May 8, 2007 IP
  15. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    As long as Pakistan is not listed in that 103 supported countries and that it has not been conquered by a Paypal supported country, it is not supported. Paypal does not have a hidden list of supported countries and everything is just hearsay and should not be trusted unless Paypal explicitly mentioned it.

Of course the sellers will claim that what they offer is not illegal. I mean who in their right frame of mind will tell you that they are selling something which does not work and will get your account locked up and be able to make a sale. They are just concerned about making a quick buck by offering something to some gullible customers.

I mean think about this way. What is the purpose of 'Verification' ? If you check the English Dictionary, one definition would be 'evidence that establishes or confirms the accuracy or truth of something' .

But see how people are offering VCC, what happens is that you pay them money, they give you a VCC number, expiry date and a CVV2 number and after which, give you the 4 digit Expander Use Program number. All done without them ever requiring you to proof who you are and where you come from. Most don't even have the VCC attached to a Name and an Address or even a Country. So tell me, what makes using a VCC a tool to verify your identity ? Well, it just does not.

Although some may be able to use VCC, it is merely used to foil a loophole in the system but Paypal is getting wise now. Although they trust that the details you provide is accurate but they will track activities and if they find anything which would raise a red flag, you be asked to proof that you are the account holder by asking you to submit a faxed copy of the credit card statement and also your utility bill. Once that happens, you be stuck.

If you however had a real credit card, you will have a statement and will not have any issues settling the issue once and for all.

The purpose why Paypal rely on a credit card for verification is because credit cards are not just issued to anyone but the banks who issue them will do a lot of background checks on you before giving you a card. Thus Paypal can rely on your bank's checks to verify your identity.

Well, Refund may be your only option now as that is the only right thing to do. You created your Paypal account under false pretenses by lying so you should do right by customers and do the right thing and refund their money. At least this way you can clear your conscience.

eddy2099, May 8, 2007 IP
  16. Nickower

Nickower Banned

Best Answers:
    Can i just ask, what is a VCC? is it a virtual credit card? if it is how does it work?

Nickower, May 8, 2007 IP
  17. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Great argument. I must agree. Thanks to clear my thoughts. greens for you. :)

Mr_Kumar, May 8, 2007 IP
  18. LowDigitz

LowDigitz Peon

Best Answers:
    That must suck. Have the responded to anything yet?

LowDigitz, May 8, 2007 IP
  19. devin

devin Guest

Best Answers:
    "without any reason"? are you kidding me? paypal did the absolute right thing. they shouldn't even be asking you to provide verification, thye should have just closed your account.

next you're going to tell us you're not 18 yet.

that cracked me up.

never read past the first post, did ya, sunshine? :rolleyes:

devin, May 9, 2007 IP
    Mr_Kumar likes this.
  20. eniram

eniram Peon

Best Answers:
    A virtual card is a sub account number of the credit cards main account number. Usually these are only good for a one-time purchase.

Don't use VCC for subscriptions or recurring charges.

eniram, May 9, 2007 IP