1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should I submit all TLD's to google?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by richt71, May 8, 2007.

Hi,
    I've always try and buy all major tld's for any domain (.com,net and info) but usually I only submit the .com to google. This is where my website is usually with the other TLD's pointing to it. Should I also submit the others as well to google? :confused:

richt71, May 8, 2007 IP
  2. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have them set up as re-directs? If not, you might want to try that. As far as submitting them, I would put up a simple page, submit, and then set up a redirect. That way google at least sees some kind of content on them.

d16man, May 8, 2007 IP
    Will.Spencer likes this.
  3. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You should not submit anything to Google. Let google find you through links.

login, May 8, 2007 IP
    iatbm likes this.
  4. richt71

richt71 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yep they're all set up as redirects to the .com site. Thanks for the advice.

richt71, May 8, 2007 IP
  5. richt71

richt71 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok. Interesting. Do you mean that if google finds your website via the content then it'll get better results than manual submitting my sites? Find this interesting as it goes against what I've read but there's lot of successful people on this forum and I'm here to learn (try!). Thanks very much for your advice.

richt71, May 8, 2007 IP