1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Iran must go!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by turhapuro, May 7, 2007.

Greetings

As most of you have notice i have been against war in Iran before, but now i
    have changed my view after doing some research in to the politics of Iran and
    the statements of their leaders. Only thing that worries me is that this will
    ignite larger war than just war in Iran.

I still think that Bush is a serious threath to World peace and to those who
    live in America, but i also see Iran as a future threath to middle east and the
    rest of the world. So now USA just needs a reason to attack, i hope they will
    find a good one, so it will not provocate other countries too much, but the
    bottom line is that Iran must go, i don't want a another nuclear state in the
    middle east, this can only result in a huge war in the middle east if not now
    then in 10 years. Seriously i don't belive that Iran can have weapons of
    mass destruction atleast in the next 5 years, like russian have said. Still we
    should act now, before it's too late.

The constitutional changes in USA are also getting me worried, when USA
    citizens lose their ability to control their leader it is threath to the rest of the
    world. I don't like the recent changes in USA and either does other
    european citizens or leaders. USA citizens should really be worried about the
    future, cause all europeans are worried about it.

I rest my case

turhapuro, May 7, 2007 IP
    sachin410 likes this.
  2. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Yay! lol

What changed your mind about war with Iran exactly?

Toopac, May 7, 2007 IP
  3. TWalker

TWalker Peon

Best Answers:
    No way. I don't want my country involved in any Iran war, I've had enough of the Iraq war as it is.

Europe, US and the entire western world needs to start adopting an isolationist attitude towards Islamic fascists. Trade embargoes are a start and we can start trading oil for other goods.

Europe didn't get into the Islamic immigrant mess it is in by going to war with em it just needs to stop all this liberal border crossing stuff.

Its like having an alcoholic family...

hey I can love you from a distance but your no longer welcome to visit.

just my 2 cents

TWalker, May 7, 2007 IP
  4. akula

akula Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh yeah and after Iran lets fvck up Mozambique they seem fairly mischievous to me. And then on to N. Korea for some f-in up USA style. Then lets go get The Congo, the just suck. After that back up to get Syria, Yemen and how about Pakistan.......just for some kicks.

Then next year we can go to war with some other people.....

akula, May 7, 2007 IP
  5. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Yeah! Lets invade Canada!! They think they are so smart with there hockey and everything, we'll show them!:)

Rebecca, May 7, 2007 IP
  6. akula

akula Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry but that is just silly. Canada is very close to us so they could actually do some damage to us if things go a little south(so to speak). I mean scheit we are having a hard enough time in Iraq. ;)

But you are on the right track....hockey is evil and we need to fvck up some evil doers......

akula, May 7, 2007 IP
  7. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    turhapuro:

There has not been a Constitutional change in the United States in fifteen years. The last one occurred on 7 May, 1992. That was the 27th Amendment, which was proposed in 1789. Obviously, we took a bit of time to think that one over.

It does look strongly like we may have to go to war with Iran to preserve the Pax Americana from which the entire planet has benefited since the end of WWII.

We don't need any excuses for doing the right thing and really there is no nation on earth with the resources to stop us and the willingness to expend those resources on such an effort.

Paradoxically, the one thing which will most act to prevent a
    war with Iran is a total and unequivocal willingness on our part to defeat Iran.

If the Iranians see that and we make them believe it, they will back down. If the Iranians sense that we are weak, timid, and afraid, their aggression will be maximized and war will become much more certain.

Will.Spencer, May 7, 2007 IP
  8. akula

akula Peon

Best Answers:
    Or what they will all load up on their three diesel powered,made in USSR, subs and come over here and kick our asses?
    :cool:

akula, May 7, 2007 IP
  9. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Never assume stupidity on the part of the enemy. That error is usually fatal.

The Iranian regime may be evil incarnate, but they are not stupid. They also spend a huge portion of their time devising new and better ways to hurt non-Islamists.

If I were them, I would:
    • Finish a few nuclear weapons.
    • Put at least one nuclear weapon in one of their existing rockets which are capable of striking Isreal.
    • Hide several other nuclear weapons in small private yachts, registered to common naval flags such as Liberia, and sail those vessels to New York, D.C., Los Angeles, San Francisco, Houston, etc..
    • Demand that all non-Muslims (including Jews) leave Israel in 30 days or be nuked.
    • Once the initial demands are met, start escalating through an ever increasing list of demands, such as "all non-Muslims pay Jizyah to the Islamic state" and "the U.S. implement Sharia law."

If the U.S. finds one of the boats and attempts to capture it, they simply detonate that boat.

The important thing to remember though it that this is what I have thought of. I don't spend all of my time trying to destroy the United States. The Iranians do spend a lot of time trying to destroy the United States, so it is only reasonable to assume that their offensive tactics are going to be significantly better than anything I could devise.

10. akula

akula Peon

Best Answers:
    Zambia could send over thousands of monkeys with rockest shouting out their asses filled with sarin gas, should we start to prepare for this as well?

How about we nuke everyone that we no longer trust?

Oh btw, how many times has Iran threatened the US with war, invaded another country, or dropped a nuclear weapon on humans or the Earth in general?

akula, May 7, 2007 IP
  11. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Ahem.

I thought you were interested in serious discussion. I see now that you are only interested in babbling like an idiot.

You wasted my time and the time of everyone else here who bothered to read your posts.

You owe an apology to every person here.

12. akula

akula Peon

Best Answers:
    Whatever I read your stupid "what ifs". They are just as whimsical as mine was, get over it.

akula, May 7, 2007 IP
  13. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    That's for sure! Did you ever see in the movie "Dogma" where the satan worshippers try to kill people with hockey sticks?
    I rest my case.:)

Rebecca, May 7, 2007 IP
  14. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Ahem. You must be a complete moron if you think that the best publicly known plan for a terrorist attack can be matched in any way with "thousands of monkeys with rockest shouting out their asses filled with sarin gas."

Let's try to take your idiocy seriously:
    • Have you studied the dispersal problems of sarin?
    • Have you studied the difficulties involved in training primates?
    • Why are you putting rockets into the anal cavities of primates? Do you have some sort of anal fixation?
    If you can't see the difference between the idiocy which you are spewing and a rational political/military assessment, you obviously have serious mental or emotional issues which have a scope much larger than the P&R forums at DigitalPoint.

15. turhapuro

turhapuro Peon

Best Answers:
    hmm, ok maybe i should stop listening that damn Alex Jones.

turhapuro, May 7, 2007 IP
  16. akula

akula Peon

Best Answers:
    No I can't because you are pulling it out of your ass just like I am. You have just as much reason to distrust Zambia as a threat to the US as Iran.

akula, May 7, 2007 IP
  17. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Is Zambia developing nuclear weapons? No
    Is Iran? Yes

Is Zambia ruled by a party which has, as part of it's Raison d'etre, the destruction of all non-Islamic government? No
    Is Iran? Yes

Does Zambia have a long history of attacking U.S. persons and interests? No
    Does Iran? Yes

There is a third possibility I had not listed before. If you are not crazy or stupid, then you are deliberately attempting to obfuscate the truth under a pile of self-generated crap.

Which is it? What is your major malfunction?

18. maldives

maldives Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well, you decision to attack Iran puts them in a very dangereous position. :D

maldives, May 7, 2007 IP
  19. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Take a few moments to consider this question: What would Iran have to do in order to get off the top of the list for regimes in need of change?
    • What did Gaddafi do to get off the list?
    • What is Kim Jong-Il doing now to get off the list?
    • What has Assad done to move down on the list?
    This isn't rocket science and the Iranians aren't morons. They are on this list because they put themselves on this list and they put themselves on this list because they want to be there.

They want to go head-to-head with the United States because they believe that they can win. If we make it perfectly clear that they cannot win, they will abandon the actions which are keeping them on the list.

20. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Assad???????? hes still doing what he has been doing for years. Hes just doing it very quietly. Iran? we screwed up that country moreso than the current regime ever did. We are responsible for the islamic extremists being there. If we had left iran alone when mossadegh was president the middle east would have been a more peaceful place. If we had not helped saddam rise to power in iraq the world would have been a more peaceful place. If we had not lied about saddam and osama being parters(they are bitter enemies) the world would have been a different place. To spread true democracy to this region we must first show these countries we can be trusted. Since ww2 we have rigged elections, helped tyrants rise to power in these 3rd world countries , and now we want these countries to truely believe that we want democracy there now? Your joking right?

True democracy starts from within and then it radiates outward as a beacon of lite so that all peace loving and freedom loving nations will embrace it. They wont embrace it through trickery or deception, Our founding fathers had it right, its too bad the power structure is doing totally different from what the founding fathers intended for our great country.

How will we explain to the common iranian people that we want to destroy their country and them because of the current regime we were indirectly responsible for getting into power?
    Dont know about u but i wouldnt feel to great explaining this to them..

pingpong123, May 8, 2007 IP