1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I was just invited to join a NEW adsense add-on thingy.anyone else get the invite?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by daabomb2002, May 4, 2007.

I logged into my google adsense,and this thing said to signup to join and be a beta tester for some new adsense add-on thingy. i signed up yesterday. haven't heard a reply back to them yet. They said they need beta testers for a few weeks until they make the new thing public.they asked if i had referrals on my site and i said yes,they asked how much traffic my site gets etc etc. Man i can't wait. anyways,if i get approved,i'll be putting the new stuff right down the Bottom of my site www.linkdumptube.com in a few days(usually google only takes a few days to get back to you).

daabomb2002, May 4, 2007 IP
  2. FanAddict

FanAddict Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Why don't you post the email you received?

FanAddict, May 4, 2007 IP
  3. movidalatina

movidalatina Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    can't wait to see what it is...
    lets hope for the best..

movidalatina, May 5, 2007 IP
  4. daabomb2002

daabomb2002 Peon

Best Answers:
    I didn't receive an email. I logged into my adsense account,and under where it shows my revenue there was this text with a Green background and it said "NEW".then i clicked on it and it told me to signup to the new thingy.
    The notification thingy aint there anymore cuz i signed up.

daabomb2002, May 5, 2007 IP
  5. FanAddict

FanAddict Notable Member

Best Answers:

Yes but WHAT new 'thingy'? Do you mean Adsense CPA system that's in BETA? lol. Your being very vague, that's all :)

FanAddict, May 5, 2007 IP
  6. tobycoke

tobycoke Peon

Best Answers:
    What? I can't believe you don't know about Google Thingy. You need an invite. I have a couple. Would you like an invite to Google Thingy? :p

tobycoke, May 5, 2007 IP
  7. ainmohd

ainmohd Peon

Best Answers:
    Are we talking about Adsense CPA system?

ainmohd, May 5, 2007 IP
  8. filtalr

filtalr Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds like that's what it is ... it's been out for awhile now. They don't send you and acceptance (at least I didn't get any nor did others) their ads just show up. Mine replace the google checkout referral banners. Pretty well targeted but I haven't seen any love yet from them :(

Also there is very little documentation on the program. I have no idea where you find out what the CPA amounts are other than those for google products.

filtalr, May 5, 2007 IP
  9. Amin

Amin Peon

Best Answers:
    maybe it's that targetted refferal something.
    a saw the link on my account, but too buzy to check it out.

Amin, May 7, 2007 IP
  10. digital1

digital1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nope, sadly I didn't receive one. Whatever it is it sounds pretty cool though. ;)

digital1, May 7, 2007 IP
  11. daabomb2002

daabomb2002 Peon

Best Answers:
    it's not the CPA. It's a new thing. when i'm accepted i'll tell u.

daabomb2002, May 7, 2007 IP
  12. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamerâ„¢

Best Answers:
    I got it too:

AdSense referrals beta
    You may already be using AdSense referrals to direct your users to Google products like Google Pack or Google AdWords. Now, you can expand the earning potential of your website even further by directing users to products and services from our base of AdWords advertisers.

In just a few minutes you can hand-pick and display ads that will appeal directly to your users' tastes and interests. After choosing relevant ads or keywords, you will be able to customize referrals units that complement the look and feel of your site. Then you can start directing visitors to the products or services you've selected.

With referrals, you'll be paid when your visitors click through to an advertiser's site and complete an action defined by your advertisers, such as a sale or sign up. Because these actions are often more involved than a simple click or impression, advertisers pay more for these referrals, which can translate into higher earnings for your site. Further, you'll see the expected earnings and advertiser performance ahead of time, so you can make the best decisions about what to refer. You can also choose to target the keywords that will ensure you get the highest-paying referrals for your ad space.

This feature is currently available on a limited basis as part of our beta test. Read below to find out more.

You select the ads you want to appear on your site

Leverage your knowledge of your users to choose ads that will interest them and perform well.

Users click on ads and perform a specified action

Specified actions may be a purchase/sale, a lead, a signup or some other advertiser-defined action.

You get paid once the user completes the action.

As soon as the user completes the action, your AdSense account will be credited. Easy as that.

Roman, May 7, 2007 IP