1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Backlink and PR Update

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by seoindia, Aug 30, 2005.

1. seoindia

seoindia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I also agrees that some peoples here uses their power to give red reps for nothing. And instead of making DP a healthy place for discussion, hopeless points are being put forward for giving red reps. If asking a question like "When in Nexr PR update" will fetch me 6 negative points(so far), what the hell should one do.

I definately has no problem at all with this. I can simply create a new id or went to some other forum, but my point is that its really a pity that in a forum like DP such things are happening. I simply request all members of DP that never ask a question like when is next PR update because it will fetch them red reps.

If DP cannt change it rules than i can only say that it has no rule when such hopeless activities goes on here. Come on evrybody having any problem with anyone settle it out by giving red reps.

seoindia, Sep 3, 2005 IP
  2. minstrel

minstrel Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I get red rep regularly too, Joey. But we're not "in the red" like seoindia is. To get there, you have to annoy a lot of people, not just one or two, and do it consistently without contributing enough to have green rep to balance it. You may get red rep but you also get green rep. My guess is seoindia doesn't, or precious little of it, and from what I've seen of his posts I understand why.

minstrel, Sep 3, 2005 IP
  3. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamerâ„¢

Best Answers:
    Consider it a learning curve. A good percentage of new members end up in the red as did I. Ultimately it's no ones fault but your own as it was mine, but learn from it, move on and soon you'll be in the green.
    The people on this forum are generally good and helpfull and this forum offers a lot of good advice.

Roman, Sep 3, 2005 IP
    minstrel likes this.
  4. joeychgo

joeychgo Notable Member

Best Answers:

True - but you and I both know - that just a few people giving him red rep can make him go Red. i.e. your and my rep power is strong enough to take just about any newer member to red in just a few days .

Or maybe, he's a PITA :)

joeychgo, Sep 3, 2005 IP
  5. seoindia

seoindia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeh i know how much peoples are good here what the shit is done here. I got -15 points for this thread so i know how much helpful the peoples are here and ofcourse on top of all the moderator. I am expecting more red reps for this thread comeon make a record.

seoindia, Sep 4, 2005 IP
  6. webmaster

webmaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi seoindia,

Don't get angry. Ask whatever you want to ask ? But, keep in mind don't hurt someone else. Don't pull someone else and make its fun ? It is not correct. Well forum is always to share thoughts and help each other. Use this forum too for sharing thoughts.

Make a fresh start in this forum.

Thanks_

webmaster, Sep 5, 2005 IP
  7. seodelhi

seodelhi Active Member

Best Answers:

LOL, seoindia, dont feel so bad, it happens.

Try to make more meaningfull and quality post from now on.

seodelhi, Sep 5, 2005 IP
    aeiouy likes this.
  8. joeychgo

joeychgo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    ABsolutely - DOnt let a little red rep stop you from learning. Just cause some people are on a power trip shouldnt stop you from asking questions you need to ask. We were all there at one point and all ahve asked the same question at one point or another.

joeychgo, Sep 6, 2005 IP
  9. elkiwi

elkiwi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Poor guy has been hammered.

Doh!

elkiwi, Sep 6, 2005 IP