1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I do these things?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by forumSEO, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I am working on frozen iPod (see signiture). I want to do these upgrades:

1) Have a "This article has been viewed X times" (when ever it is viewed the counter jumps up)

2) Have a Most Popular Article section

3) In iPod pictures, have an option where users can upload there iPod pictures (to be approved by me first)

I am looking for free options.

Thanks

forumSEO, May 6, 2007 IP
  2. diarmuid

diarmuid Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, well you can quite easily get a page counter, if you go to this link http://www.free-counters.co.uk/ you should be able to sign up for one quite easily and they are free (I haven't tested them, just read through the site a bit).

Ok, a most popular articles section, well you could aways just check and see which pages had been viewed the most and then, put them in their own section, but I don't know how to create an automated one.

To get a picture upload form, you could just use the HTML form function and make it mailto your email, so that you can then screen the images and upload them as you would any other image.

Hope that helps.

Diarmuid

diarmuid, May 6, 2007 IP
    forumSEO likes this.
  3. forumSEO

forumSEO Guest

Best Answers:
    thanks, I added green rep

forumSEO, May 6, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.