1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

cb NOOBs: U get $28/per sale, I get 30% of 39.95 = $12

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by clickbanker, May 2, 2007.

looks like college admissions season is kicking in high gear, and my e-book clickbankDOT2freedomDOTcom is starting to sell like hot cakes to those college students applying for next Fall.

Search the keywords listed on affiliate page on google search and you'll see my site.. BUT notice I don't have any adds running on Yahoo Overture. :)

noobs or click bank veterans feel fee to promote the hell out of this, money is money.

Peace

clickbanker, May 2, 2007 IP
  2. exolis

exolis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Just a quick suggestion, the QuantitaveFinanceMasters site is a bit too messy, would it improve conversion rate if you stick to a traditional one page sales site with a header, intro, body and call to action at the end?

It feels like you are trying to squeeze all available information onto one page, you have adsense, links to articles, etc.

I think a simple sales page with would work much better because I always believe average consumers are not very techie. They tend to trust well designed sites much better as the merchants will come across as more credible.

Of course that's not to say you are not credible, just giving my views here :)

exolis, May 2, 2007 IP
  3. motheninja

motheninja Peon

Best Answers:
    dude what are you thinking, google ads on your sales page... you're stealing $ from your webmasters.

motheninja, May 2, 2007 IP
  4. Need_incomes

Need_incomes Peon

Best Answers:

I was thinking the same. Why should I send traffic to your site? Peeps that click on your adsense will cost me money and make you money. I won't get a single penny for this. Also to put it kindly, the site is too messy and amaturish. No thanks.

Your ebook selling like hotcakes? Whatever you say. I don't believe it

Need_incomes, May 2, 2007 IP
  5. clickbanker

clickbanker Peon

Best Answers:
    Your logic is interesting. I will continue to make $12 per affiliate sale, NONETHELESS.

Funny thing is, I've developed a relationship with my promoters and we actually divided up the keywords on this e-book so as not to directly compete with one another. After running this thread I got an e-mail from a guy who is less cost-conscious than yourself and more or less is looking to get on board with anything that isn't already saturated, for a marginal net postitive expected cashflow.

There are people such as myself that run 5-10 advertising campains within a single adwords acount for 5-10 or so different products. At the end of the day, nobody is splitting pennies, it's about injecting cash into something that has a positive expected cash flow. My simple point is that I'm the type of guy to throw $2000 of the top of my 9-5 day job pay check to promote the 5-10 CB products that I'm running. I don't think, I deposit and press "Start" and HOPE that for each additional product I promote is dissimilar to the others (i.e. clickbank diversification.)

Don't hate - participate bro.

Later (busy writing my coder an e-mail.)

Oh yea, and I noticed you disclosed your dislike of my layout.. funny thing is my e-book customers like it. I know they do, because I purposefully put my polls WAY at the bottom and the stats on those increase daily. So really, looks aren't everything. It's the message dude.. it's the "MESSAGE."

I think I've made myself clear. Back to my e-mail to the coder.

clickbanker, May 2, 2007 IP
  6. livingingermany

livingingermany Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry to add my name to the list of those that really did not enjoy looking at that site, it's another template from the Stevie Wonder Website Templates pack if I am not mistaken ;)

Sorry, anyway, really try to tone down the number of colours you use there and make sure that when you use highlighting, that the text being highlighted can contrast with the background so that we can read it. Perhaps the images could be re-done too, they're somewhat pixelised on my display.

Hope you don't mind the critique

livingingermany, May 3, 2007 IP
  7. clickbanker

clickbanker Peon

Best Answers:

The bottom line is that I average 5-10 sales per week on google adwords alone. See screen shot (CB invoice with date/time stamp.)

If you want to get involved, I could use some affiliates to sell this e-book on yahoo overture. You decide.

They way I look at it is you can keep adding criticism on this forum or you can get involved and add more money to your bank account.

Cheers

Attached Files:

clickbanker, May 5, 2007 IP
  8. michaeb

michaeb Peon

Best Answers:
    This thread is 100% pure lol. The original poster's pitch reminded me of something you see in late night infomercials.

Family guy did a great mockup of this type of behavior, the little asian guy who in a tv ad says "I RICH YOU NOT" blah blah.

michaeb, May 5, 2007 IP
  9. Rish009

Rish009 Peon

Best Answers:
    why this fuzz !!! cb atleast pays..

Rish009, May 5, 2007 IP
  10. clickbanker

clickbanker Peon

Best Answers:
    Just sold three more e-books today. Based on the customer e-mails on the clickbank invoice, it appears as though these individuals are flooding in via google adwords "gmail.com" accounts.

Additionally, like I said above, I need Yahoo overture exposure. Come aboard if you wish to make good commish on your PPC dollars. Use the same keywords, can't fail -> http://clickbankDOT2freedomDOTcom

Ta-Ta

clickbanker, May 7, 2007 IP
  11. dog_24

dog_24 Peon

Best Answers:
    Does that page actually convert? I mean no offense, but it looks like s*it. /=

dog_24, May 8, 2007 IP
  12. clickbanker

clickbanker Peon

Best Answers:
    The page converts very well. The bottom line is that people are seeking this information. It is a how-to e-book, and that's precisely what I specialize in spinning. Anything having to do with online degrees, test prep, or admissions is a "BUY", and is not cheap.

I had a guy PM me today about the product. I sent him a screenshot of the actual table of contents and layout of the e-book inside. That got his enthusiasm up and now he promoting it under a different subset of keywords on google adwords. But on the other side of the coin, I truly believe my affiliates would make more if they targeted Yahoo Overture keywords more aggressively.

Another guy PMed me: Not to brag, but one guy said he would only put $20 in adwords cash on my product's ads... so I went ahead and sent the guy a copy of the e-book with security level set as high so it locks on his computer after installation.. He came back on this forum and sent me a PM and asked me to stop talking about it because he wants to soak up the clicks for the keywords he chose.

Realistically speaking, the counter on the landing page speaks for itself. The site has only been LIVE for approx 1.5 years, and the polls on the landing page attest to that.

Whether or not the landing page is beautiful is not the issue at hand. What I do have at hand is a clickbank check which I'm going to deposit before the Bank of America driveup closes tommorow afternoon.

Cheers

clickbanker, May 9, 2007 IP