1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

"Text links and PageRank" by GoogleGuy

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Davilac, Sep 2, 2005.

1. Old Welsh Guy

Old Welsh Guy Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You see though Bob, your coming at it from a holistic angle with your whole effort is based on conversion, and because of that your rarely going to stray across the path of bad linking. (I am not telling you obviously, I am just making a statement LOL).
    Those who chase page rank look at that dumb green bar then sacrifice chickens to it or whatever.

Before a keyboard is touched, before pen is put to paper to draw the site, the very forst question I ask a client is 'what is the reason for living for your site'. I know this is an absolute basic, bu it is one that people who end up here asking vague questions have overlooked (along with the bulk of people who own a site). I spend a hell of a lot of time, and try to get it into the minds of the customer about this. Doing it this way gets your mind right from the beginning, and will help you keep focus during the marketing of the site. It is a compass point to refer any questions to.

Oh & congrats on the pharm site as well ;)

Old Welsh Guy, Sep 5, 2005 IP
    nevetS likes this.