1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Starting All Over With Adsense. What Will U Do?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Nova, Sep 2, 2005.

Hey you guys...:D

Have a very quick important edifying point. If you would start all over again from scratch with adsense, what would be the first steps you will do and the first softwares you will buy to get control of some success with...

:eek: Señorito Mr. Google Adsense? Your feedback and replies will assist many of us modify some steps we are about to take or are thinking on taking. Thanks!

Nova
    P.S- Just ask because I just found the idea of purchasing every adsense auction, a very lazy way if wanting to have huge success. I believe I got to start doing it all myself instead of buying everything I encounter myself. Darn compulsive emotion part of me:rolleyes:

Nova, Sep 2, 2005 IP
  2. exaro

exaro Peon

Best Answers:
    If I had to start over I wouldn't do anything different. Adsense is sort of second for me. First is developing the site. I don't really buy any kind of special services, or programs, so I just let the site, and content do the work. I don't mind making the money slowly since all I really do is build and post, (set it and forget it). To quote the fryboy "I'd rather make 2 dollars, than 50 and run the risk of getting my account taken away".

Basically, I wouldn't change anything.

exaro, Sep 2, 2005 IP
    younghistorians likes this.
  3. blackpudding

blackpudding Peon

Best Answers:
    First thing I would have done different is join the program alot sooner. Just thinking of all the income I've missed running a site for 3 years with no ads makes me wanna cry...

The second thing is taking more notice of the advice in this forum. I spent the first month so amazed that the ads worked at all that I hardly touched the layout (one banner at the bottom of 50% of my pages). Every month since I've played with position, number of ads, colours etc and my August total was USD 436.21 from one small site! Now to read and reread everything posted here as I've got a couple of new site ideas and all the information I need to make the Adsense side of it work is here. Save the cash and get reading! (and good luck!)

Cheers
    BP

blackpudding, Sep 2, 2005 IP
  4. splatdot

splatdot Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll echo what others have said... wished I'd started sooner and experimented more!

splatdot, Sep 2, 2005 IP
  5. AdSenseAdvisor

AdSenseAdvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Nova - before investing in any software, I recommend doing two free things to optimize your AdSense account from the start.

1) Check out the AdSense Optimization Tips page at http://www.google.com/adsense/tips

2) Read forums such as this one to learn from the experiences of other publishers

AdSenseAdvisor, Sep 2, 2005 IP
    aeiouy likes this.
  6. programmer

programmer Guest

Best Answers:
    my first work will be to create a website with high quality contents and get traffic then i will think about adsense

programmer, Sep 2, 2005 IP
  7. imbrod

imbrod Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First of all, I would think about the place for ads (no matter adsense or my private ads or any other), because it looks really ugly when you build the site and then 'push' ads somewhere and ruin your whole design...

imbrod, Sep 3, 2005 IP
    nevetS likes this.