1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cease and Desist Email?

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by Jelf, May 3, 2007.

I have recently found some websites that are not only stealing my original content but my template etc. What do you feel the best course of action is?

I do have their email and hosting information.

Anyone have any examples?

Thanks again

Jelf

Jelf, May 3, 2007 IP
  2. CountryBoy

CountryBoy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Not the answer you're after but I personally would go down the diplomatic route to begin with and (a) bring it to their attention they're infringing your copyright and (b) ask them to remove your material within X days or contact you and make alternative arrangements.

CountryBoy, May 3, 2007 IP
  3. Pat Gael

Pat Gael Banned

Best Answers:
    Agree with CoutryBoy, be polite is the way to go because sometimes people is using your content because another individual sold it as original.

This way if the offender is acting on good faith after being fooled will remove whatever belongs to you, otherwise you should take legal measures.

Pat Gael, May 4, 2007 IP
  4. PLRDeluxe.com

PLRDeluxe.com Banned

Best Answers:
    Start off courteous, and then gradually increase aggressiveness. Don't give him more than 3 chances to remove it, and dont threaten if you wont go through with it...

PLRDeluxe.com, May 7, 2007 IP
  5. gobbly2100

gobbly2100 Banned

Best Answers:
    Well I once found someone using my content and what I did was this, I emailed the website owner and recived no reply after 3 days so I went streight to his webhost and they suspended his account lol

They left it suspended until it was all gone.

gobbly2100, May 7, 2007 IP