1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone plan on buying the Stompernet SEO package

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by herbalclicks, Oct 3, 2006.

1. realworldmarketer

realworldmarketer Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi. I have all the Stompernet DVDs. If you're interested, email me and let me know of you're interest.

Thanks

realworldmarketer, Apr 28, 2007 IP
  2. omshanti

omshanti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    its not that they are stupid selling stupid stuff, the stuff might be expensive but people get the worth of it..

I heard people who implement their strategies make cool money.. much more than a normal guy can.. in any case, you have the spinach in your muscles to go ahead.. do go ahead..

omshanti, Apr 30, 2007 IP
  3. Joelrunner

Joelrunner Peon

Best Answers:
    I thought membership was closed for the first year, but they're apparently re-opening membership (6 months later):
    Here's an email I got:

Subject: This is THE VIDEO you've been waiting to see.

Joel,

StomperNet just released the ATOM BOMB.

You've GOT to watch this video. Get a pen and some paper and get ready to take notes - a lot of them.

http://www.stompernet.net/jvp/aw.aspx?A=163

It's a 33 Minute PURE CONTENT video that introduces a totally geeked-out "Cognitive Psychology-Based Web Site Design Method" that will dramatically increase the magnitude of your customer interactivity.

(Yeah, that's a lot of big words all strung together - here's what it means:)

The first part of the video is from Andy Edmonds, StomperNet's Chief Experience Officer. He teaches a technique of web design based on "Foveal and Peripheral Vision" data.

In this video, they actually measure how the human eye and brain interact with your web site design elements. This is pure science backed up by tons of analytical data.

***This stuff isn't being taught - ANYWHERE, not in any eBook, or any other video.

And then they publish the test results.

If you just change ONE element of your web site based on these results, you could see a 12% increase in conversion. Here's a hint: It's your NAV.

<http://www.stompernet.net/jvp/aw.aspx?A=163>

--- Then, there are the other 4 parts to this video, each from one of StomperNet's stellar faculty.

--> Leslie Rohde unleashes his white hat technique for structuring Page Rank Distribution by creating separate site navigation for Humans and Spiders. It's called "Follow Your Tail".

-->Dan Thies demonstrates Ninja Ad Words Split Testing techniques that allow you to test huge amounts of creative WITHOUT disturbing your already successful campaigns.

-->Don Crowther introduces the 3 Critical Metrics that you need to analyze to find out EXACTLY where your prospects leave your site and exactly WHAT position your advertising should be in.

-->Jerry West shows how to identify Rank-Destroying Duplicate Content on your site (99% of sites have it) AND exactly what files to drop onto your site to re-capture ALL of your wasted Page Rank, Link Reputation and Link Popularity.

And that's just Part 1.

Part 2 gets released tomorrow - 3 more videos from Sherman Hu, Ed Dale, and Dave Taylor plus a BONUS!

-->A Multi-Million Dollar business case study from a StomperNet member who currently ships more USPS packages to her customers than any other business in Orlando.

She does so much business that the Postal Service is creating a custom box to ship her material in. She'll let you peek inside and tell you the dead-simple strategies she learned in StomperNet to make it happen.

-----

**Its official - StomperNet will re-open its doors on Thursday, May 3rd at NOON Eastern Standard Time.

When StomperNet began it was just 2 people and a web master.

Today, it's grown to 20 Full Time and 10 Part Time Employees, 8 Full-Time Faculty Members (you just watched ONE video from 5 of them), 400 hours of Audio and Video Content, Thousands of Exchanged Links and Articles, and over 50,000 posts in the membership portal.

And on May 3rd, StomperNet is accepting new members. But here's the thing:

**StomperNet filled to MAXIMUM CAPACITY in less than 24 hours, and that was seven months ago - it hasn't been open to the public since.

**The waiting list is now 7,598 people long.

But hey, maybe you're not convinced yet. Cool.

On May 2nd, the day before they open, they're going to give you a gift that will REMOVE all doubt.

Watch this space.

Best,

Andy Jenkins

Joelrunner, May 1, 2007 IP
  4. Juls

Juls Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think i just saw the stompernet being offered for $1 for the first month through their blog. Cant remember the link right now.

The other thing is that John Reese is offering 3 months consultation if you buy through his link and as long as you stay for 3 months.

heh ;-) you decide. i still havent decided yet but the $1 for the first month is kind of hard to turn down.

Juls, May 3, 2007 IP
  5. ScamHunter

ScamHunter Peon

Best Answers:
    I received an email saying they were offering a month trial membership for $1. The email contained a link to the actual signup page at regular $797 per month price. And said that beginning tomorrow (now today) they would start signing people up at noon. It implied (in my opinion) that at noon you would be able to sign up for $1.

I received an email at 12:20 and another at 1:20, saying StomperNet was activated and....

P.P.S. Looking for the $1.00 Trial Offer?

If you want to take advantage of the $1.00 Trial of StomperNet, make sure you check your next email for the $1.00 Trial Pre-Registration Sign Up Page!

So now 2 hours later, next email hasn't arrived. Come on, is anyone else a little tired of being strung along. I can understand that offering a $1 one-month trial is an unbelievable deal and many would say therefore I shouldn't complain, but why not be forthright about ALL of the offers terms, such as when it will become available. I'm sure they are hoping to get some number of regularly paid signups before offering the trial.

ScamHunter, May 3, 2007 IP
  6. Juls

Juls Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i tried the $1 option and it didn't work. I did end up joining at the full membership rate and will post if it works out for me or not.

hopefully it will be a fruitful experience.

Juls, May 3, 2007 IP
    FanAddict likes this.
  7. fishster

fishster Guest

Best Answers:
    I am a former Stompernet member. Here's my opinion. If you are a beginner in web design and web marketing, and you have a lot of money to blow, then Stompernet may be for you.

Otherwise, forget it. It's a lot of hype but I don't feel it's worth the money. Just because you see it everywhere being promoted doesn't automatically make it great.

Lots of well-known web marketers are hyping it up, but they're affiliates getting paid for sending members over to them. You would be better off finding a list of the current faculty and going to each of their sites and joining the ones you like, you'd save money.

fishster, May 3, 2007 IP
  8. omshanti

Best Answers:
    You guyz requested a link to stompernet for $1.00 course.

In any case, here's the link for the $1 course:
    www dot stompernet dot net/jvp/aw.aspx?B=10&A=181 and watch the real videos with real information

I hope your requests are met. Enjoy!

I wish my signature and links should have had opened up yet though it is not the case as yet. I am unable to posts the link correctly.

omshanti, May 4, 2007 IP
  9. ScamHunter

ScamHunter Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the honest feedback. One thing I had wondered about is that one of their current success video talks about someone earning (not clear whether it is gross or profit) $15K a month working 2 hours a day who just began a few months ago. But, then they talk about this huge volume of information they will give you and I'm thinking -- wouldn't it take over an hour a day just to digest the information?

I did finally late yesterday get an email from them with a link to sign up for the $1 trial membership list. I don't think it actually signs you up as a member, it just signs you up for the $1 trial membership LIST and supposedly the $1 trial membership will be opened up on May 10th. No comment about it being a limited offer. Based on one of the postings here, their bait-and-switch tactic worked as someone said "the $1 link didn't work, so I signed up for regular membership."

ScamHunter, May 4, 2007 IP
  10. dp-user-1

dp-user-1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed. :)

dp-user-1, May 4, 2007 IP
  11. barretina

barretina Member

Best Answers:
    I will be signing up for the $1 trial.
    If I make more than $1000 during the 30 days I will sign up. If I don't I cannot.
    Quite simple;)

barretina, May 6, 2007 IP
  12. realworldmarketer

realworldmarketer Guest

Best Answers:
    I have all 27 DVDs of Stompernet. I joined several months ago for the big bucks and then got totally sidetracked with my brick and mortar businesses. I haven't had time to review these and they are brand new. I'd like to sell the complete package. If you're interested, please contact me at homeland at mchsi.com

Thanks

realworldmarketer, May 7, 2007 IP
  13. omshanti

Best Answers:
    omshanti, May 8, 2007 IP
  14. rafnie

rafnie Peon

Best Answers:
    That's an extra $$$ that I wouldn't have otherwise. I'll take it.

rafnie, Nov 2, 2008 IP
  15. Robert Kennedy

Robert Kennedy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not this time, but I will eventually sign up as a stomper, the info they provide is cutting edge stuff. You can join as a affiliate for free, I have done that and hope if i make enough sales I can get my membership paid for.

The Internet is my life

Robert Kennedy, Nov 2, 2008 IP
  16. harrel

harrel Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, in my openion. DON'T buy it unless you have a heavy pocket.

harrel, Mar 19, 2009 IP