1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wallpaper site, Forums, and more. (PR4)

Discussion in 'Sites' started by soapbath, Aug 23, 2005.

As much as I don't want to, I'm having to sell of my sites :(. Why? I am following a acting life, and even know I tryied to update my sites I have started to abandon them. I need the money to by travel ect. None had any noteable income, but I don't use Google Adsense, I get 17 or so clicks a day at the forum alone, so there is posablity of income.

"Welcome to DimensionNet, a place we have designed to suit all of your computer-related needs. But just what are we? What do we do and why do we do it? We strive to develop a massive network of products and sites that will benefit anyone anywhere, but unlike some networks we don't look at the numbers, we don't count how many sites we have within the network the team and I put content before numbers and we are pretty sure you will be able to see this when you are browsing our network. We believe that people shouldn't have to search for what they need why not have a network that you would never need to leave, how much better would it be if you could check your emails, search the internet and even go shopping within one site along with plenty of other things, cool? That efficiency is the best way to go. I mean really, why go to three different places to attain the necessary tools when you can get them at one place? That is our view on things, its plan and a goal we strive to archive."
    http://www.dimensionet.com (PR3)

Site Name
    : Dimension News
    Site Birth: August 17, 2005
    Visits: 70-100 Uniques a day
    About the site: Dimension News is a news spider, what is that? A news spider crawls other news sites and parses the top of news reports, this allows us to provide you with ever updating news articles about the world around you. Dimension News is compairable to such sites as Google news of which has adverts and sometimes can run slow or the news is not as relevent as Dimension News. Its a scaper, would be good to get alot of pages indexed in Google.

Site Name: Dimension Walls
    Site Birth: August 3, 2005
    Visits: 100-150 Uniques a day
    About the site: Dimension Walls is trying to offer a website in which getting a desktop wallpaper does not mean to install tons of spyware and adware to slow down your PC. At Dimension Wallpapers we provide a website of which you can download anything *such as wallpapers but we also have objects such as avatars* without any sort of ActiveX (let alone any other program installing things onto your hard drive, so lets make getting wallpapers just that.

Site Name: Dimension Forums
    Site Birth: August 10, 2005
    Unques: 300+
    About the site: Ever wish to have a forum in which its the forum admins setting all the rules? Now with Dimension Forums your the admin. Tell us what to create, tell us how to edit things heck even insult us (that would be nasty!) Dimension Network forums are a way for you to be able to tell us your views, along with talking to other people and maybe starting to form some online freindships! (DATABASE ONLY, NOT IPB)

Site Name: Best Mutiplayer games of all time (Multi Oat)
    Site Birth: July 10, 2005 (uploaded 2 days ago)
    Uniques: 60+
    About the site: Ever had your mates around to play a few games? And what do you know you don't have any mulutiplayer games to play! Well Multi Oat (Sorry for the sad name :p) allows you to read some reviews, get some screenshots and download some Multiplayer games, and of which are the best of all time!

Site Name: http://www.counter.dimensionet.com
    Site Birth: July 20, 2005 (uploaded 2 days ago)
    Uniques: 10-
    About the site: I don't think I ever posted the URL to this site! Its a nice script and maybe if someone had the time they could make a good site out of this one.

Blank domains:
    http://www.5gbx.com PR is 2
    http://www.lostse.com (you don't get the site) is 4

soapbath, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  2. ajayr

ajayr Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ajayr, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  3. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You're selling your baby, Soapbath?

Crazy_Rob, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  4. Shoemoney

Shoemoney $

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hmm were any of these sites running your banned adsense code?

Shoemoney, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  5. soapbath

soapbath Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @ajayr; The new owner of the sites will have to keep your link on, till the time is over :p. Crazyrob, Yeap :( Im sad.
    Shoemoney, No, my old site was (not listed)

soapbath, Aug 24, 2005 IP
  6. digital583

digital583 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how much? what's your BIN?

digital583, Aug 31, 2005 IP
  7. Boston_JM

Boston_JM Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yes i would like to know about starting price for your wallpapper one :)

Boston_JM, Sep 1, 2005 IP
  8. soapbath

soapbath Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    100 Starting
    200 BIN

soapbath, Sep 1, 2005 IP
  9. aquasparkle

aquasparkle Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is that price for all or just the wallpaper sub?

aquasparkle, Sep 1, 2005 IP
  10. soapbath

soapbath Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sub with domain dwalls.com

soapbath, Sep 1, 2005 IP