1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

E-gold.com owners indicted by Washington DC grand jury

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by CheapPurses, Apr 28, 2007.

1. ringtonegeezer

ringtonegeezer Peon

Best Answers:
    Luckily my sixth sense said something up with egold too many hackers too many money missing.

So I never really used it.

The karma WILL return to them.

Money is the root of all evil and when planet Earth banishes money and working a lot of things like this will just disappear.

If theres no invcentive to be rich there's no motivation to steal etc.

ringtonegeezer, Apr 30, 2007 IP
  2. rajatoo9

rajatoo9 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just an update :-|
    Latest update on 30 April :-|
    Got through email [​IMG]
    Rajat

rajatoo9, Apr 30, 2007 IP
  3. xxMirceaxx

xxMirceaxx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    no fear here..from my point of few, if you haven't done anything illegal you won't be affected..i'm not selling my e-gold :p

xxMirceaxx, Apr 30, 2007 IP
  4. rajatoo9

rajatoo9 Peon

Best Answers:
    Dude!
    As you can see
    that court is not gonna take any actions against E-gold until they are proven guilty.

Everything would be normal till they are proven guilty...

And i there is no doubt that they will not !
    They will sure prove that e-gold is guilty ...

And i am just wondering what will happen after that ?!... :rolleyes:

Rajat

rajatoo9, Apr 30, 2007 IP
  5. Rohit patel

Rohit patel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Wel E-gold was in hit list of FBI. This second time they are trouble. Last time in 2005 when 12DP site scammed more than 50000 members.:(

Rohit patel, May 1, 2007 IP
  6. GetWebHost

GetWebHost Active Member

Best Answers:
    same to you :D

And until now they survive.

GetWebHost, May 1, 2007 IP
  7. Rohit patel

Rohit patel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Now they are in big trouble and might big action will be taken agianst them.

Rohit patel, May 1, 2007 IP
  8. pamon

pamon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if you have any egold, get it out quick before the feds sieze it. once it's siezed, you're done. had neteller siezed prior to this. egold's just bad

pamon, May 1, 2007 IP
  9. devAngel

devAngel Banned

Best Answers:
    pamon thats the funniest thing i ever heard mate ;)

devAngel, May 1, 2007 IP
  10. fallen

fallen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I read and think that most people post just because they have nothing to do just post.
    All that says that e-gold is "scam" or anything alike, get your glasses and start searching the web or at least read what is e-gold.

getting angry, no more writing...
    Peace

fallen, May 1, 2007 IP
  11. rajatoo9

rajatoo9 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just saw e-gold website and it is showing this

Hope it will get UP soon :rolleyes:

Rajat

rajatoo9, May 1, 2007 IP
  12. devAngel

devAngel Banned

Best Answers:
    What time is it EDT right now?

devAngel, May 1, 2007 IP
  13. rajatoo9

rajatoo9 Peon

Best Answers:
    rajatoo9, May 1, 2007 IP
    devAngel likes this.
  14. devAngel

devAngel Banned

Best Answers:
    Jeez I got a red rep for asking the time it is in edt, I don't know this stuff ffs

devAngel, May 1, 2007 IP
    rajatoo9 likes this.
  15. rajatoo9

rajatoo9 Peon

Best Answers:
    You got what ?! red rep for asking time [​IMG][​IMG]

nvm, ;)

Rajat

rajatoo9, May 1, 2007 IP
  16. devAngel

devAngel Banned

Best Answers:
    Yep, just got another one too :D

devAngel, May 1, 2007 IP
  17. rajatoo9

rajatoo9 Peon

Best Answers:
    Muhahaha !!
    That same person red repped me too :D
    But it is not going to effect [​IMG]

Just informing others,Don't ask for time ,few people don't like that [​IMG][​IMG]

Rajat

rajatoo9, May 1, 2007 IP
  18. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow I just refered someone to egold...haha i had no clue this was goin on....I will buy anyones egold at a discounted rate and I pay with Paypal...Pm me if interested.
    jason

superrichguy, May 1, 2007 IP
  19. Dynamic-Xchange

Dynamic-Xchange Peon

Best Answers:
    E-Gold is not going anywhere. All they have to do is put in place more procedures with regards to verification and system tracking / security. I find it interesting that it comes just a few weeks after DXSynergys last major update notice:

Several months have past since our last update and much has been happening in the background to progress to the next big stage in our development.

As many of you have probably heard, GDT has been granted the telecommunication license here in Vanuatu that has been needed to implement many of our services that require a larger set up here.

In our last report we mentioned that GDT was providing the software and security to a number of new e-currencies, well this has now been completed, and the first payment service and e-currency is ready to be released. Federal Gold will be the first payment service to be released and this will be followed by a series of other payment services that will form a complete interconnecting industry.

GDT has been monitoring the e-currencies at arms length for several years and also learning the hard way with loses in virtually all of the closed payment services including losses in the current running e-currencies due to their lack of internal security (which, is currently under investigation).

We have held back on joining the e-currency industry for a number of years while waiting to develop the best possible system so that the industry can go forward. Presently the main e-currencies are skating on thin ice with the way they operate which confirms what we realized some five years ago that if the industry was to survive it would need to operate the way authorities expect and use a business model which establishes itself as a world standard and that can merge with an existing banking industry.

There is an important role for the e-currency industry to play in providing an operating platform to the Internet world that the banking world can and will only dream about.

We have set a business plan in play that we are not able to easily change and need to continue the development to release the range of services that make up the major keys of the economy.

These services include services such as DXConnect (a social networking service) that has a wide scope to become involved with groups and individuals. DXConnect will enable people to upload topics of interest for others to view on a public showcase and create discussion groups that have a “forum” and/or “chat” type of format.

The DXConnect Messenger is currently being tested and is proving to be quite a versatile service with ‘one to one’ message communications. We are however requiring more users to get online and assist in testing the service to provide good feedback analysis for load testing and benchmarking. The core operating functions behind DXConnect are similar to that which will drive other DXSynergy services including DXAuctions and a wide array of others.

The ‘dXposed’ advertising service is now fully operating in the DXDaily, DXSystem and DXConnect and our marketing team our now focusing on directly working with advertising agents and businesses to use our services. Already DXBusinesses can create a campaign and watch in real-time the views of their advertisements.

The roll-out steps are becoming much quicker now that we have the co-operation of the government departments and the telecommunication license with our DXGlobal Payment Console (DXGPC) now being able to be cleared for full operation including the ClaimXchange where businesses will be able to claim the bonus percentages from their customer payments which will go a long way to covering the cost of using credit cards or various payment methods. We anticipate the availability of the ClaimXchange on the DXGPC in the next 2 to 3 days.

We have included a new diagram to the overall flow of how all the payment services and the DXServices will integrate with the DXSystem utilizing the DXMerchants in much of the process. With the DXSystem being a ‘user to user’ based service up to now this will begin to merge into a fully backed service with the Federal Gold Reserve holding all values across the full network of e-currencies and payment services.

DXAuction and the full upgrade of DXShopping will soon be clear to release after the new payment services are introduced. It has been important that the full payment options be available to both businesses and customers with escrow for a secure product for payment service.

Dynamic-Xchange, May 2, 2007 IP
  20. NewTier

NewTier Notable Member

Best Answers:
    lol I got red repped just for asking for time, wtf. :D

NewTier, May 3, 2007 IP