1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The best type of site to make money?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by diddy, Aug 30, 2005.

1. Nitin M

Nitin M White/Gray/Black Hat

Best Answers:
    I would say pathetic is more appropriate than silly.
    Going out of your way to make an accusation to undermine someone's credibility and then saying it's "silly".

Nitin M, Aug 31, 2005 IP
  2. greenway

greenway Guest

Best Answers:
    just loggod on to say sorry guys maybe i am a troll and did not realise it.

i found this on wickapedia:
    Often a person will post a sincere message that they are emotionally sensitive about. Skillful trolls know that the easiest way to upset them is to disingenuously claim that the person is a troll. On other occasions a person may not instantly understand or fit into the social norms of a forum where most users are the same. As a result, their acting just slightly out of social norms (often unintentionally, and for legitimate reasons) garners the label "troll". Whether they actually "are" a troll depends wholly on whether one takes the political view of trolling, in which motives are not considered.

Sometimes people who are merely attempting to be funny are accused of trolling, when that is not their intent. Many trolls now find that the traditional trolling tactics are so overused and commonplace that they have to disguise their trolling to make it effective - although, quite often, the disguising merely involves accusing others of being trolls themselves.

greenway, Aug 31, 2005 IP
  3. GADOOD

GADOOD Peon

Best Answers:
    D'ya know what I've got to say ? !

[​IMG]

Pete

GADOOD, Aug 31, 2005 IP
  4. programmer

programmer Guest

Best Answers:
    all type of websites but with real and creative contents

programmer, Aug 31, 2005 IP
  5. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamerâ„¢

Best Answers:

Basically that's it. Pretty much any website has the potential to become a good earner, it's the quality that counts. There are other options to Adsense to earn money as well.

I think the best advice for you I've seen in this thread is to sit down and spend as much time as you can reading this forum. I'm sure eventually, not only will you find the right theme for you, but also acquire knowlegde on how to set it all up and give yourself the best chance at being successful.

Roman, Aug 31, 2005 IP
  6. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    I agree with Greenway, Nitin Your responce was very much suitable for a meeting with your corporate clients. but not for that kid, I can bet he wud have not understood half of the things you have said. he was just demanding for a nice idea to make a website with which he can earn too. so the answer shud be like "man u can make a site with some fresh downloads of wallpapers, icons, fonts, Games and other fun stuffs oh yeah screen savers and for that I wud suggest you to visit this site : http://www.freezecoldcash.com
    Take a look" or "you can make a website on ecards and you can place ads on your webpages for this please go to these sites http://associates.123greetings.com or http://www.all-yours.net/prg/info.html" Rest he will do himself, but you suggesred him a way to make a 50 Page Project report which will include everything right from requirement analysis to feasiblity study to cost/benefit analysis to blah blah blah blah...
    phewwwwww.
    and i see him not trolling just trying to generate fun out of this soon-to-be boring topic

The Webmaster, Aug 31, 2005 IP
  7. mikejmu

mikejmu Active Member

Best Answers:
    About content being important: I made $3.50 with this website today...look at the content http://www.FreeTrialOfferGuide.com .

Therefore I would say that it's not necessarily content that is important, but where you adsense placement is on your site. My adsense placement gets me a lot of clicks....if I had my adsense at the bottom I would get much less of a conversion rate.

Obviously my site is out to make money...and it makes a small amount, which is enough for me to get my morning coffee for free.

mikejmu, Aug 31, 2005 IP
  8. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamerâ„¢

Best Answers:

Where does your traffic come from?

Roman, Aug 31, 2005 IP
  9. toocoolforschool

toocoolforschool Peon

Best Answers:
    I can't believe all this back-and-forth junk over this kid's post. God, are you people dense or what, especially that nitin guy. Dude, this kid wants you to TELL HIM what kind of site he should make, so he can make a quick buck. He doesn't want you to create a multi tier business strategy for him. Fer Christ sake, stop being so full of yourself. He ain't looking for a business manager; the fact that he hasn't responded at all to this thread makes it perfectly clear all he wants is a quick get rich scheme. Sheesh!

Also, "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics; even if you win, it's still the Special Olympics."

toocoolforschool, Aug 31, 2005 IP
    Roman likes this.
  10. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    You are starting a sentence (not a sentance), so you should use a capital letter, and etc is missing a period.

Go read this.

fryman, Aug 31, 2005 IP
  11. greenway

greenway Guest

Best Answers:
    fryman its an old troll tactic to hit on spelling ect when a newbie rocks the boat.
    I am going to check all your old posts now for spelling and grammer mistakes,or NOT.

God fryman your nose is big,you hit on newbies with everything from spelling to reporting them to google.
    What is your problem ?
    So i spelt a word wrong but i am a newbie here so go bully someone with 10,000 posts (if you have the guts).

remember that some posts can be ignored fryman;)

12. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    :D :D :D :D

The Webmaster, Aug 31, 2005 IP
  13. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    You got what you asked for.

fryman, Aug 31, 2005 IP
  14. greenway

greenway Guest

Best Answers:
    fryman i upset you in another post.

So are you going to stalk every post i make or will you go all out and follow me around the net.

its because of members like you i dont put my sites in my sig.

Dont be a bully,go play with the big guys.

15. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    Nah, I really couldn't care less about you or your posts...

fryman, Aug 31, 2005 IP
  16. greenway

greenway Guest

Best Answers:
    thats great fryman glad to here it.
    Now just pop a little post below so you can have the last word,then give the guy his thread back...

17. alang

alang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Your site is in trouble. It is definitely against google TOS. Site with no content at all, just ads and affiliate links. You should get $350 a day from that site, not $3.50. Get all the money while you can.

alang, Sep 1, 2005 IP