1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cia Tenet: Bush Admin Use Of His 'slam Dunk' Comment To Push War Was Disingenuous

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Edz, Apr 28, 2007.

But there where WMD's, there where i tell you :rolleyes:

Story continued here.

Edz, Apr 28, 2007 IP
  2. timsdd

timsdd Peon

Best Answers:
    A) do you mean "were" instead of "where"?

B) what's your point?

timsdd, Apr 28, 2007 IP
  3. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    A: Typo
    B: Point is that the presentation of WMD by Powell which primarily set of the war to be existed had not been found.

Even Tennet now confirms this.
    Thought and knowing are two different things.

One question that is avoided by Pro war supporters is why the Bush administration or government as a whole takes the position of no WMD where found and reconfirm this on multiple occasions.

Proposed evidence which is presented by Gtech in his #196 post contains no concrete evidence of the WMD that the U.S. went to war for and that posed a imminent threat as it was portrait to be.

There was no imminent threat and the war has been based on deception costing valuable lives of American soldiers and Iraqi citizens.

But perhaps i need to revise my opinion if Gtech's new post holds more merit then #196 which i looked into.

The big question remains is that the war has been started for claims of WMD... that the U.S. government now admits they where indeed not there, and they where wrong in their intelligence... and why they won't take the same type of stance GTech or other for that matter that so avidly support the idea of justification for going to war about WMD that supposedly where a imminent threat?

Apparently there is only some sort of underground movement that feels there was a imminent WMD threat as opposed to the Bush Administration.

Similar like the underground movement that thinks 9/11 was planned from the inside by the U.S. government.

Edz, May 1, 2007 IP
  4. timsdd

timsdd Peon

Best Answers:
    how in blue blazes am I supposed to know where "Gtech in his #196 post" is??

timsdd, May 1, 2007 IP
  5. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    Ah, i though you would know what i was talking about :D

His favorite post:196

Edz, May 1, 2007 IP
  6. timsdd

timsdd Peon

Best Answers:
    I try and steer clear of P&R. Not only am I not up to speed on all the facts, hearsay, and innuendo but I suck debating.

WOW 196, how I love thee. Major ownage :D :D {saves to favs}

timsdd, May 1, 2007 IP