1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bush Has Destroyed Iraq and America

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by AGS, Apr 30, 2007.

1. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Indeed they are d16man, and whilst you're blindly and obliviously racing to 5,000 DP posts they get that little bit closer to making the world a worse place. But you're OK there sat behind your PC right buddy?

AGS, May 1, 2007 IP
    Briant likes this.
  2. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    What facts do you want to see backed up?

1: That terrorists can not operate freely anymore? or if they can?
    There are still places like this where these morons can do what they want to do.

What a good job has there been done.

Don't you believe the average casualties fallen on U.S. side is near 100 per month?
    Casualty count

The war started March 20, 2003 to Present as noted on Wikipedia and with 3,351 U.S. soldiers thus far with 50 months into this war the average casualty count per month = 67 U.S. soldiers

67 U.S. casualties per month x 50 months = 3,350

And that's an average that i think is to much already and I'm sure there have been months where 100 casualties or more where reached.

You don't think that people in Iraq whoms family is killed by U.S. troops don't feel hatred?
    Or would you just write it of as they were and are terrorists all along?

No matter what nation or force would for instance be responsible for the death of your mother or father, brother, etc by military force, you WOULD feel the hatred and need to retaliate if you had the opportunity and chance.

These people are not terrorists in the sense of what Al-Queda is but it's personal vengeance versus stupid ideology from actual terrorists.

So i wouldn't agree with Mr_2's definition of labeling these people terrorists but a newly created enemy, intentionally by misconduct or by accident.
    This is a group that will always be created in any type of war.

Edz, May 1, 2007 IP
  3. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Maldives id never place any blame on our soldiers over there because if any of us were placed in that dangerous and crazy situation we would respond in the same exact way. Imagine not knowing who was coming at you and in what way they were coming at you. Our soldiers are in mental and physical shock and are just trying to survive in that hellhole of an environment.
    My heart goes out to our soldiers and the innocent iraqi civilians that are being killed each day in that war. Shame on the people that started this war.

pingpong123, May 1, 2007 IP
  4. cupid

cupid Peon

Best Answers:
    MURDER IS A MURDER. There is no excuse.

when you signed up, you should of know better. NO BODY WILL HELP YOU, EVEN THE GOVERNMENT (true reality).

BETTER TO BE STRONG, INDIVIDUAL LEVEL. THAT MEANS NO BEGGING THE GOVERNMENT FOR MONEY. YOU DICTATE THE TERMS (survival of the fittest, CAPITALISM), EVEN TO THE GOVERNMENT.

cupid, May 1, 2007 IP
  5. Jackuul

Jackuul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So - we just let people who want to kill us waltz on by, plant a nuke, and blow us all to hell right? That's what you are saying? This would is Kill or be Killed - Capitalism is that philosophy without the use of guns, and nation to nation it is capitalist no matter what. The best interest of our nation dictate how we respond and how we should react regardless of our ineffective ape-man leadership. As World Dictator I will not let my citizens be killed by ineffectual uprisings by the few ideological fruit baskets. If I cannot subdue them with pie, then I will drown them in butter with B-52 butter bombers.

Jackuul, May 1, 2007 IP
  6. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    so your whole argument is based on an average? Do you only see US troops as statistics?
    Do they feel hatred against the US, or against the other Islamic fascists that are killing? The US is there to bring the place back to peace, they don't just go around shooting family members. However, they do shoot terrorists. Is that who you are referring to as "family?" If I was there as a part of the US Military, and someone shot at me, you better believe I would shoot back...If these families want peace, why would they be opening fire on the US troops? Maybe because they are terrorists, they do not want peace, and instead they want power and control. But I bet they rejoice that they have people like you to stick up for them.

d16man, May 1, 2007 IP
  7. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    What argument?
    Did you not ask for backing up facts?
    Well there you have them and now you want to portrait me as inhumane?
    A response from you with no effort to place any thought in what you're saying.

I never said they where just going around killing family members :confused:
    And of course no innocent civilians where killed by U.S. troops right? Only terrorists? :rolleyes:
    You respond but you respond to a post that doesn't justify the post you made.
    You may want to read the actual post before you start typing!

That's not what i was saying did i?
    Pretty funny seeing you talking to your self whilst being under the impression that you actually responded to something what has been ACTUALLY said.

And your ignorance shines through like the sun breaks the clouds on a rainy day!

It shows that you're not capable in holding a simple back and forth mature discussion and resort to ignorant comments due to a ignorant mindset when you entered this discussion.

Edz, May 1, 2007 IP
  8. cupid

cupid Peon

Best Answers:
    THIS IS REALITY. THIS IS FROM HUNTER GATHER TO TODAY'S LIFE. STRONG SUBDUE THE WEAK. THERE IS A PLACE FOR EVERYONE TO TOE THE LINE.

THEORY AND PRACTICALITY ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.

PS:
    BEGGARS CAN'T BE CHOOSERS (this also applies to people in the army.)

cupid, May 1, 2007 IP
  9. Jackuul

Best Answers:
    Capslock doesn't make your points stronger or coherent.

If someone is going to shoot you - do you let them? Or do you shoot back?

I shoot back.

Jackuul, May 1, 2007 IP
  10. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I did ask for the facts, not a statistic....and I see you bud has yet to come back and answer about his original post...
    yet you still did not answer the question...now who is trying to dodge the question? Oh yeah, that would be you.

you are right, you said they WERE going around doing that, not JUST...

Thats right, you are referrencing something that is completly not related to my argument...therefore you can call yourself "right" when you are actually the one who is in the wrong...just like a typical lib...
    I was already in this discussion when you came in...it seems to me that you are too busy trying to stick up for all your buds...and you are doing a good job at it...keep it up, i'm sure it will earn you something...

d16man, May 1, 2007 IP
  11. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Frankly, I could not care less what the non-American citizens posting think about President Bush. What I do care about is the fact that he has taken measures since 9/11/01 to ensure that the battles against barbaric, savage terrorists are being fought in the streets of places like Baghdad rather than in the streets of Biloxi, Birmingham, or Boise.

Jim4767, May 1, 2007 IP
  12. Jackuul

Best Answers:
    I think it could have been done better from the beginning. Massive troop deployments on a slow and steady warpath, securing each large area as a stronghold all the way into Iran and Syria. There would be no Iranian support or Syrian support had we killed three birds with one stone. When he invaded Iraq I knew that he just erred, but if he was going to err, he should have erred all the way in to prevent the support from Iran and Syria and not stopped at Iraq.

Jackuul, May 1, 2007 IP
  13. Briant

Briant Peon

Best Answers:
    The US could not have maintained it. Look at the mess in Iraq. Even if Iran were supplying the insurgents every weapon they had, it wouldn't have been better to invade Iran, because the Russians and probably others would have found a way to help the Iranians; and it would have been just like Iraq, but with many more insurgents.

Briant, May 1, 2007 IP
  14. Jackuul

Best Answers:
    There's always nuclear warheads. Just because they're deadly weapons doesn't exclude their usage.

Jackuul, May 1, 2007 IP
  15. demosfen

demosfen Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess 'terrorist' is a subjective term , some are terrified by a guy with a walkie-talkie in a cave, others by powerful lobbies looking to monetize on wars

demosfen, May 1, 2007 IP
  16. Jackuul

Best Answers:
    You mean the Military-Industrial Complex? Been here since WWII.

Jackuul, May 1, 2007 IP
  17. darksat

darksat Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes and ever since world war 2 America has been exploiting wars in order to make money, fuel nationalistic pride and drive the economy.
    How, by selling surplus second hand military hardware to a foreign power you know to be hostile, then provoke them into a war while maintaining a dubious moral high ground.
    The defense contractors are making a killing.

darksat, May 2, 2007 IP
  18. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Darksat Thank u very much!!!!! Bingo

pingpong123, May 2, 2007 IP
  19. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    And ever since Mohamed Muslims have been spreading their "religion of peace" by waging war & killing people who oppose them.

Toopac, May 2, 2007 IP
  20. Jackuul

Best Answers:
    Ever since the beginning of time we have killed each other. Big whoop.

Jackuul, May 2, 2007 IP