1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review my site please

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by ahmnasa, Apr 29, 2007.

Would like some comments in general about the site and any suggestions on how to improve placements. URL is:

www.top100arena.com (you will need to select a game category once you enter)

Also if there is anything against TOS.

Thanks! :)

ahmnasa, Apr 29, 2007 IP
  2. maryn

maryn Peon

Best Answers:
    It's very clever. I think it should be fine. I like how you have the image ad in the table border. Looks like part of your site.
    The only thing I would suggest is put it in the "fold". That would mean moving some of the text that is on top to somewhere else on your page....but it's not necessary. Just a thought.

maryn, Apr 29, 2007 IP
  3. Computerized

Computerized Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I'd put an ad or two on the home page, as that should increase CTR by a bit. As for the game categories, I like how you blended that banner in. I suggest putting an ad link just under that description that says "Welcome to the _ Top 100..." to make it look like part of the navigation.

Overall pretty good, and I don't see anything that violates the TOS, either.

Computerized, Apr 29, 2007 IP
    ahmnasa likes this.
  4. 8everything

8everything Peon

Best Answers:
    Good integration of the ad, try using an image only ad (because the rest of the banners below are images). Might work better in CTR for you.

8everything, Apr 29, 2007 IP
  5. ahmnasa

ahmnasa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all your feedback.

Not sure quite what you mean by "fold"?

I've added the link ad below the navigation; I think that was quite a nice idea.

I was thinking of making the banners image only but thought it might lower CPC since I am restricting to to only image banners which may have low CPC. What do you think?

ahmnasa, Apr 30, 2007 IP