1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

yet another CJ question..

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by Lorelei, Apr 28, 2007.

ok i know this has been asked before but still i cant find all the info i need...

I signed up with CJ, i am not in the US and still they sent me a tax paper to fill in and fax them back.. do I need it even though I am not in the USA?

Also, can I start earning something before I sent them the paper back, or will the money I accumulated will be lost if I did not have the tax info sorted?

finally.. as i am a bit new i still cant get my head around it. I have a few advertisers in my panel, i assume i can choose a few, for each of them i need to "apply". ok, i applied and got approved. now, i can post the link / banner of my site and if i sell something i get a commission, do i understand it correct so far? if yes, what is the "lead" then?

are there any obligations / fees if i apply to a program of a particular advertiser and do not use their code?

i'd really appreciate if someone would pour some light over it.. thanks!

Lorelei, Apr 28, 2007 IP
    Daz likes this.
  2. Daz

Daz Guest

Best Answers:
    If you're not in the US and you entered this when signing up, they normally wouldn't send you the tax papers.. I never got them.
    If you're not in the US though I'd not worrya bout them. Maybe send CJ an email explaining.
    And yes, about your question, a "lead" is a sale.
    An action that is completed by the users that you send them :)
    And yes, you're correct.

And no, to your last question, there are no fees or obligations to consider when applying to programs!

Hope I could help.. If you need anything else feel free to ask :)

-Daz

Daz, Apr 28, 2007 IP
    Lorelei likes this.