1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WTS: JAVA Sites | Looking for Good Money. HUGE Potential

Discussion in 'Sites' started by girish.gangadhar, Apr 23, 2007.

I am basically a Java Programmer web mastering Java Sites. The sites I made as shown below focus on Learning Core Java Concepts, JDBC Concepts, Swing Tutorials, and A Java Discussion Forum etc.

My sites are currently making around $150 - $200 a month. The sites are picking up both in terms of value and ranking everyday. I am looking for $5500 to pay my tuition fees for Engineering. The following are my sites.

1. http://www.beginner-java-tutorial.com [CORE JAVA + JAVA SWING] 100+ PAGES

2. http://www.jdbc-tutorial.com [JDBC Tutorial]

3. http://www.interview-questions-java.com [New Site]

So for the above sites together, I am looking for $5500.

Last Month Adsense Income [March 2007]: $186.79
    This Month Adsense [Upto April 20th]: $151

Both quality, traffic and income is increasing every month

girish.gangadhar, Apr 23, 2007 IP
  2. ottodo

ottodo Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is your content unique?

ottodo, Apr 23, 2007 IP
  3. girish.gangadhar

girish.gangadhar Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The content is written by me. Google Has ranked me top 3. Sometimes Rank 1 for several keywords. If it were not unique I would not have had a chance in Google.

4. tastysites

tastysites Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please post or PM stats and proof of revenue.

Thanks,
    tasty

tastysites, Apr 23, 2007 IP
  5. girish.gangadhar

girish.gangadhar Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have sent a PM

6. jellyfish

jellyfish Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you taking offers under $5500?

jellyfish, Apr 23, 2007 IP
  7. girish.gangadhar

girish.gangadhar Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    See actually you may say that 12x of the revenue is what I am looking for. But thats for sites having constant income. These sites are hardly over 6 months old there income and traffic growth is speeding every single day. And these sites are ranked top 3 in most search engines including google. One of the site is already listed in DMOZ. Also I have submitted it to Almost 350 Paid directories in the last 2 months before the PR update. At the time of submission itself it was PR3. Now after the next PR update I am expecting a PR of PR6+.

So then We can use the site to sell links as an alternative income apart from adsense. I dont want to wait as I am going to pursue my Higher studies at LSE in the month of August and won't have time for anything else.

8. Jat

Jat Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The content is not unique. You sold me your website www.freejavaguide.com and now basically you are using the same material over and over again, making new websites and selling them. Not only is this behaviour unfair to me, it is also unfair to all those who are going to fall for your story.

Jat, Apr 24, 2007 IP
    onedollar, ravianz and GTech like this.
  9. girish.gangadhar

girish.gangadhar Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I want you to take back this comment in the first place. There is no content that is matching yours at the first place. You copied everything and spoilt the site by adding stuff from wikipedia. My content is Original and have worked my ass off in getting this site. I even asked you if I can buy back that site. You never wanted to sell it back to me. So dont YAP in this forum and try to spoil some ones hard work. Why did you not sell it back to me. I worked and this is what I wanna do for the rest of my life.Work Work and work. Nice try to advertise your site.

BTW, You please tell me which of the material is yours from the site. I shall accept it if you can proove me wrong. Its easy to say stuff.

girish.gangadhar, Apr 24, 2007 IP
  10. Jat

Jat Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You have twice been banned from this forum. Earlier you used the name 'Hemanth Balaji'. You keep changing your name and stories, but the facts remain the same.

And when I bought the website from you, which you admit, I also bought the content in it. Now you are using the same content over and over again to create a number of clone sites and try to fool people.

You are still young, your whole life is in front of you. If you continue to behave in this manner you will never succeed in life. Remember my words.

Jat

Jat, Apr 24, 2007 IP
  11. girish.gangadhar

girish.gangadhar Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is totally incorrect that I am changing names and stuff. We are all in one academy and we sit in the same room. Iam Girish itself and I use Hemanth Balaji's account (who is my friend) as he is the guy who has an ICICI bank account. For some reason was banned and I am using my own account now.

I shall take ur advice for sure since Iknow I am young. But a false accusation of balming me that I used copied content hurts man. Make a JAVA site does not mean I copied urs. Topic Subheadings may be the same but the contents are different.

This only shows that you have no programming Experience at all, and you bought my site just for money.

One advice to you is learn java and then you can tell me if I actually copied your content.

12. casperl

casperl Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I remember these sites from a previous sales thread (thread had very similar content). Could not you sell them?

casperl, Apr 24, 2007 IP
  13. girish.gangadhar

girish.gangadhar Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yeah that time we did not have good rankings. And also our revenue was not great as it was around $80 then.

Now I am getting averages of $180 per month.

Ranked top 3 for most of the keywords in all search engines.

Listed in DMOZ

Link popularity more then 6000. Some of which have high PR. So it will get reflected in my next PR Update. Hoping to get a PR 6+.

Site contains more unique content. (Swing Tutorials, JDBC Tutorials, And Core Beginner Java Tutorials, Forum, Interview Questions of Java).

Now I can actually sell the site for my price as I know its definetely worth it. A Lot of hardwork has gone in achieving the above.

14. ajandersen

ajandersen Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please PM me proof of traffic, revenue, and keywords where your sites rank well w/ Google.

ajandersen, Apr 24, 2007 IP
  15. girish.gangadhar

girish.gangadhar Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Some of my top Paying Keywords and their ranking in various search engines are.

Note: Not all keywords are shown. The site is ranked very good for plenty of keywords, where some of the notable ones are shown below..

[​IMG]
    http://www.webmaster-content.info/search-engine.JPG

Attached Files:

16. girish.gangadhar

girish.gangadhar Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    A Last Attempt to sell the site. PM me if any offers.