1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Comment plugin for wordpress

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by Emperor, Apr 23, 2007.

I have a nice blog that has grown substantially over the past year. To make it a bit more special I wanted to offer my readers the ability to register or create an account t which that permitted them to upload an image to be displayed next to their comments. Does anyone know of a plugin that enables me to do this?

Emperor, Apr 23, 2007 IP
  2. Anita

Anita Peon

Best Answers:
    Why not use the Gravatar plugin or the MyAvatars plugin (which integrates with MyBlogLog)? This will automatically put images next to everyone's comments, as long as they use their e-mail address. Most users don't want to register to post comments, with either of these plugins they won't have to.

If you feel you'll have enough users who want to login to warrant the plugin you requested, check out Dan's Avatar Thingy.

Anita :)

Anita, Apr 23, 2007 IP
    Emperor likes this.
  3. Emperor

Emperor Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your help. I think Dan's Avatar Thingy is more or less what I was looking for. I don't want to force my readers to register ant any third party services so this might be a good solution.

Emperor, Apr 23, 2007 IP