1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blocked PayPal

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Centurion, Apr 22, 2007.

i have two paypal accounts and both are blocked. they are having 21$ and 37$ on the accounts. i'm in a paypal not supported country. and i used india as my address. they blocked my account and i need to add a utility bill for address verification and a credit card. can anybody hep me?
    i can even pay for unbloking my account.

Centurion, Apr 22, 2007 IP
  2. Stax_Daniel

Stax_Daniel Guest

Best Answers:
    How exactly are you expecting someone to help you with this?...you don't live in india...you live in an unsupported country...

do you want someone from india to give you their utility bill?...

Stax_Daniel, Apr 22, 2007 IP
    eddy2099 likes this.
  3. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Guess they found you out. There is really nothing much you can do. The only option would be to migrate to India to that address which you specify in the account and set up a utility account in your name for that address. I guess you used an unverified anonymous VCC to verify your account too ?

Otherwise, there is nothing much you can do anyways. It is something you should expect to happen to you when you cheated their system. Take it as a lesson and do not do it again.

Getting someone else to help you would indeed get them into trouble themselves which is not a wise idea.

eddy2099, Apr 22, 2007 IP
  4. devin

devin Guest

Best Answers:
    eddy's right. paypal just weeded out another fraudster. move on, you can't do anything anymore unless you migrate to india.

devin, Apr 22, 2007 IP
  5. zac439

zac439 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There isn't much hope for you. I would suggest you use alternatives to paypal, since you are clearly violating the terms of service.

You could always pay someone from india to send in a bill, but the success of that actually working is probably low. I saw move on, you didn't have much money in the account anyway.

zac439, Apr 22, 2007 IP
    eddy2099 likes this.
  6. inworx

inworx Peon

Best Answers:
    You cannot do anything with your money. They found it out. Dont ever mess at least with someone who handles your money. You cannot do anything here.

Just one thing you can do, get a fraud utility bill....;) But they;ll find that aout too :p

PayPal is smart

inworx, Apr 22, 2007 IP
    eddy2099 likes this.