1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are you A Christian? Then Watch This!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Sherlock, Apr 21, 2007.

1. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    so the people that blew themselves up in london were not muslims?
    wow and the cops always thought they were muslims, think i better tell the cops they got it wrong.

samantha pia, Apr 21, 2007 IP
  2. ottodo

ottodo Guest

Best Answers:
    I have one thing for you:

By theory Islam accept Christianity, right? yes it is right
    ==>
    from Islam viewpoint both Islam and Christianity are right, right? yes it is.
    ==>

if both are right why God will ask people to follow 2 prohibits? :rolleyes: (I'm assuming that God has sent Mohammad -which Im disagree-)

Now back to talking about "wrong" and "right" in your understanding, you think you are right and all the others are wrong?

In theory again:
    killing people by the name of God is right?
    Marrying 4 wives is right?
    Hate all people who are not Muslims are right?

Normally, I don't reply such threads, but I know you still think you are "right"? do you know why? cuz you are always "right" :p

ottodo, Apr 21, 2007 IP
  3. TWalker

TWalker Peon

Best Answers:
    Sherlock you don't need to make 3-4 posts in a row. If you need to add to a post edit it don't keep posting continually until someone responds. That's against the rules.

TWalker, Apr 21, 2007 IP
  4. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    And in those 7 days no christian did one single bad thing. Thats good.

login, Apr 21, 2007 IP
  5. samantha pia

Best Answers:
    nope i don't recall one Christian beheading anyone in the name of god that week, but please show me one.
    just one beheading by a christian in the name of god.
    i'm not asking for much am i? you can show me one cant you?

or are you just acting silly again?:rolleyes:

6. KalvinB

KalvinB Peon

Best Answers:
    Where's the list? And while you're pulling up a list of Christian terrorism, enlighten us with a list of Buddhist terrorism from the last 7 days.

KalvinB, Apr 21, 2007 IP
  7. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Does not matter if people are killing in the name of something. That they are killing at all is the problem. A lot of muslims are killing other people and a lot of christians are also killing other people.

login, Apr 21, 2007 IP
  8. samantha pia

Best Answers:
    it does matter, because the Christians are not killing in the name of god, the Muslims are, that is the difference.

9. samantha pia

Best Answers:
    lets give him a chance huh?
    just show me one beheading that a Christian did in the name of god in the last 50 years, hmm 75 years, ok 100 years, just show us one

10. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So you don`t think the killing is a problem as long as it is not in the name of any god ? You see, it is the individuals that are killing that are the problem, not if they kill in anybodys name.

login, Apr 21, 2007 IP
  11. Johnny Inferno

Johnny Inferno Active Member

Best Answers:
    You have no sense of logic, next time I will put "Must have half a brain" label before I write something. :rolleyes:

Johnny Inferno, Apr 21, 2007 IP
  12. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    :D :D :D true, true.

login, Apr 21, 2007 IP
  13. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Because if people are killing because they are religious then maybe theirs a problem with the religion & not just the person.

Toopac, Apr 21, 2007 IP
  14. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I consider that anyone that are capable of killing have big personal problems.

login, Apr 21, 2007 IP
  15. Daz

Daz Guest

Best Answers:
    Samanthia, posting your opinion is one thing, talking NOTHING but trash about Islam where it wasnt requested (This is about Islam and Christianity , and their holy books) isnt respected.
    Get a life.

Daz, Apr 21, 2007 IP
  16. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    I do too, but what influences them or gives them their problems. The people we are talking about claim Islam is the problem as they say they kill in the name of Allah.

Toopac, Apr 21, 2007 IP
  17. alstar70

alstar70 Peon

Best Answers:
    At the risk of being bombarded with death threats for telling the truth - didn't the prophet married a young girl and when she was 9 years old consummated the marriage. Isn't this in your own holy books?

Does this make him a Pedophile? If so can he really be a prophet of God?

Visit FaithFreedom

Its a society of ex-muslims. Would you like to answer some of their questions?

Often the ex-members of anything come up with the most difficult questions!

alstar70, Apr 21, 2007 IP
  18. alstar70

alstar70 Peon

Best Answers:
    What is also amazing is they argue the exact opposite of your thread
    they say "Ali Sina dismantles Dr. Zakir Naik in this review of his 2000 televised debate with Dr. William Campbell."

I guess the real answer is which side of the debate you stand in.

19. alstar70

alstar70 Peon

Best Answers:
    In 2000, a televised debate between Dr. William Campbell representing Christian view point and Dr. Zakir Naik representing Islamic view point took place.

Pakistan Daily Times wrote: “On December 7, 2005, a TV channel (QTV or Al-Noor) showed a debate between William Campbell and Zakir Naik, which showed the other side of the polemic. In the past it was Zakir Naik trying to prove other religions wrong; this time it was William Campbell rebutting his arguments.

This was fair enough. If you don’t want your religion criticized don’t do it to other religions. When Dr. Campbell criticized Muslims for claiming scientific discovery in the Quran one had to listen.

The TV channel took a fair decision, but when Dr. Campbell began cutting close to where it hurt, the program was suddenly taken off in favor of na’at. If this was done out of fear it was not a good decision and showed Dr Naik in a bad light. (Later news is that Dr Naik won the debate.)"

Muslims are convinced that Dr. Naik won that debate. In fact once you watch the video, unless you know the Quran and Islam fairly well, this is the impression that you get. Dr. Naik was so confident and so boisterous throughout the debate that anyone watching would think the same.

Or did he? I went through this debate and have analyzed the talk of Dr. Naik paragraph by paragraph. In this paper I have shown without any shadow of doubt that Dr. Naik misrepresented every statement he made on the Quran. There is not a single claim that Dr. Naik has made about the Quran being miraculous or scientifically accurate that is true.

I have entitled this paper, World’s Greatest Showman, because after watching his performance, in my opinion, it describes him best. Dr. Naik is a magician. Magicians make you believe they cut people in two, make objects disappear and reappear and make rabbits come out of an empty hat. But in reality none of that happens. The ability of the magician is to make you believe in things that do not happen. Dr. Naik uses a different kind of tools to perform his magic. He uses words. He can make his audience believe in things that are not true. In this paper, I am going to show you his tricks and what he uses as setup to make things look differently. By the time you finish reading this paper, you'll be able to detect them too. But that is not all. Since all the Muslims use the same tricks, although not with the same proficiency of Dr. Naik, you'll be able to detect their tricks too.

A good magician is dexterous and his moves are swift - so swift that they are hard to detect. However if you replay his acts and watch then in slow motion, or even frame by frame, you may be able to catch his tricks. This is what I have done with Dr. Naik's talk.

This paper will eventually be available for free download and also in a printer friendly format. It may even become available in a book format if needed that I would be glad to sell it at cost (about a dollar or two). I hope all those who have seen the debate between Dr. Campbell and Dr. Naik and were swayed by Dr. Naik's showmanship read this paper to see how he deceived everyone. Anyone who has seen or heard Dr. Naik owes it to himself to read this paper. He rehashes the same things in all his talks. Here, the tricks of a master magician are exposed. Read it and pass it on.

There is no doubt that Dr. Naik is great. One must acknowledge the merits of his opponent. His greatness is in his ability to twist the truth. He is dexterous with words and has an excellent memory for remembering the verses of the Quran. If he was a lawyer and I was a criminal, I would want him as my attorney.

You can watch the debate by clicking on the links at the bottom of this page while following the transcript in the following pages. When it comes to my responses, you can click on pause and read what I have written.

I say it with all certainty that this paper demarks the end of Dr. Naik's glory and will bring down his empire. Once his fans read this, it would be as if a balloon is punctured. They will see through his veneers of lies and chicanery and his tower of cards will crumble. The proof is overwhelming. Many of them may write to him asking him to respond. Dr. Naik will not because he cannot. Perhaps he would come with silly conditions like he did before, asking for a face to face debate or demanding that I organize a conference attended by 10,000 people, or raise the reward of $50,000 dollars that I am offering to anyone who can prove me wrong to one million dollars. Most likely someone else will respond saying Ali Sina is not important for Dr. Naik to waste his time on.

These are of course lame excuses. There is nothing one can say in a face to face debate that one cannot say in writing. The problem of a face to face debate is that one can play 'magic' and fool the audience, while this is not possible in a written debate.

جَاء الْحَقُّ وَزَهَقَ الْبَاطِلُ إِنَّ الْبَاطِلَ كَانَ زَهُوقًا

17:81 Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish."

When this verse was first proclaimed (when Muhammad conquered Mecca) it was anachronistic because then it was Falsehood that had taken over the Truth with force, treason and tricks. Finally, thanks to the Internet, this violent force has become helpless and Truth is reemerging. You can say that verse was false when uttered. But ironically, it was prophetic because it is very true today. Today Truth is back with vengeance and Falsehood is bound to perish.

If you want to contact Dr. Naik, here is his email:

Weirfire likes this.
  20. alstar70

alstar70 Peon

Best Answers:
    Go to http://www.faithfreedom.org/debates/NaikCampbellintro.htm

to read more. Sorry Thread Poster but if you want to get your facts really straight I challenge you to read the contents of this entire web site at faith freedom.

If the result is solely that you want to take up terrorism against this web site or the people therein it only proves the falsehood of your argument - truth needs no violence to prove its truth.