1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

anyone rearly surprised

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by wanboll, Aug 23, 2005.

Dont mean to condone any actions anyone has made (including our own country and the people we support) but is anyone realy surprised the war is coming home.

In every forum i go in there are posts about the bombings in london or how were not safe from terrorist attacks. This was waiting to happen, it was inevitable. If we go around bombing people we cant expect no come backs.

Like i say i dont condone anything any of this scum do and my deepest sympathies go out to all involved but im surprised at how as soon as something this small happens to us we all cry murder when things like this happen thousands of times a day with far drastic consequences and we, the seemingly caring public, dont seem to bat an eyelid.

We only seem to care when were involved.

Sorry if i have upset or annoyed anyone but this is just my 2 cents worth. If we started making a good example instead of making examples then maybe others might follow.

P.S. New campaign - MAKE BUSH HISTORY - Anyone joining me

wanboll, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  2. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    So would it be correct to assume that you support the actions of terrorist?

No Im not surprised. We have been bombed for years and years. I was born in 79 and we have been attacked by terrorism since the day I was breathing.

Your right, you cant expect to bomb and not be bombed back. The US and many other countries are tired of being bombed, we are tired of having to watch innocent people walking out of subways bloodied and battered.

Its time to kick some ass.

zman, Aug 23, 2005 IP
    Smyrl likes this.
  3. wanboll

wanboll Banned

Best Answers:
    no defianately not, thats not what im saying at all.

whos to say we are not the real terrorists.

wanboll, Aug 23, 2005 IP
    Hodgedup likes this.
  4. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    Who? How about me, Im saying we are not. IM NOT A TERRORIST!

WTF?

zman, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  5. wanboll

wanboll Banned

Best Answers:
    ok what about all the damage we do, all the lives we ruin. we are not blameless.

Fuck it, kill em all.

Like i say just my 2 cents worth. Thanks for adding the rest to that post and not leaving it like it was. i was born in 82 and in my whole lifetime i dont think britain has been bombed more times that say iraq has in one day.

lol i wasnt callin you a terrorist was i. i meant britain as a country and our twat of a leader

wanboll, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  6. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah your right. I forgot how horrific it is that I work hard and pay taxes so that when a major disaster such as a sunami hits another country we send millions upon millions to help.

I forgot how thoughtless it is that Bush passed a bill providing 30 Billion dollars to illegal immigrants to have health insurance while I pay far too much for mine which I have never used.

I forgot how sick I am for minding my own business and going home after work to kick back and enjoy a beer.

I completely overlooked the fact that 100's of 1000's of people died under Saddam Hussein so I support a war that removed him.

I cant even believe that I donate to charities that fight cancer AROUND the world.

God we are so terrible arent we? I mean, maybe you are right, maybe I am a terrorist. :rolleyes:

zman, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  7. Nintendo

Nintendo ♬ King of da Wackos ♬

Best Answers:
    Yo moron, ever hurd of 9/11?? So back in the 90s, Clinton did nothing, and what happened? The terrorist contined to do attacks and prepaired to crash plains in to buildings, while Saddam Hussein gasses his own people. Then W. comes along and wages war on the terrorists and gives two countries there freedom. Screw you effing terrorist supporters.

Nintendo, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  8. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    Nintendo, you are much more bold than I but I must admit I found your post quite soothing. ;)

zman, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  9. TommyD

TommyD Peon

Best Answers:
    I do.

How's that?

;)

TommyD, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  10. wanboll

wanboll Banned

Best Answers:
    im not callin you a terrorist. Oh, and its tsunami, not sunami. Sorry dont mean to patronise you, you do now what patronise means dont you z man.

1. forgot how horrific it is that I work hard and pay taxes so that when a major disaster such as a sunami hits another country we send millions upon millions to help.

THE BRITISH PUBLIC RAISE 200 MILLION FOR THE TSUNAMI - THE WAR IN IRAQ HAS COST BILLIONS AND WHAT FOR? OIL AND POWER.
    THE G8 SUMMIT IN JULY COST MORE THAN 200 MILLION IN SECURITY. PRIORITIES PRIORITIES.

2. I forgot how thoughtless it is that Bush passed a bill providing 30 Billion dollars to illegal immigrants to have health insurance while I pay far too much for mine which I have never used.

STOP BEIN SELFISH AND THINK OF OTHERS, BUSH IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE BIGGEST TERRORISTS THAT HAS EVER LIVED AND IF YOU DONT THINK THAT THEN YOU ARE STUPID, NOTHIN ELSE TO SAY.

3. forgot how sick I am for minding my own business and going home after work to kick back and enjoy a beer.

YOU CARRY ON THEN AND STOP HIJACKING WHAT WAS MEANT TO BE A SERIOUS POST. ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE THIS WORLD WHAT IT IS. WHERES YOUR PRIDE AND DIGNITY. ARE YOU REARLY HAPPY TO SIT BACK AND WATCH PEOPLE SUFFER. OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF MIND. YOU SHOULD THANK YOURSELF LUCKY YOU HAVE GOT A JOB AND A HOME AND A BEER TO GO HOME TO. 30 000 CHILDREN DIE EVERYDAY IN AFRICA, 1 A SECOND. mOST OF THEM HAVNT EVEN GOT HOMES OR PARENTS OR FOOD, NEVERMIND BEER AND TELLY.

4. I completely overlooked the fact that 100's of 1000's of people died under Saddam Hussein so I support a war that removed him.

MORE PEOPLE HAVE DIED UNDER BUSHES RULING THAN SADDAMS. RIGHTLY SO SADDAM SHOULD BE BLOWN OF THE FACE OF THE EARTH, BUT SHOULD WE REARLY WRECK A WHOLE COUNTRY AND EVERYONES LIVES WHO LIVE IN THERE JUST TO MAKE US FEEL BETTER.
    BESIDES WE ALL NO WHAT THE WAR WAS REARLY ABOUT, OBVIOUSLY YOU DONT.

I cant even believe that I donate to charities that fight cancer AROUND the world.

THATS VERY GOOD OF YOU, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND MAYBE YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

6. YOUR A TOSSERAND YOUR DELUDED.

7. DOES ANYBODY AGREE WITH ME OR IS EVERYONE AS SINGLE MINDED AND NARROW SIGHTED AS THE GREAT ZMAN

wanboll, Aug 23, 2005 IP
    blackbug likes this.
  11. wanboll

wanboll Banned

Best Answers:
    I Do Not Support The Terrosrists, How Much Do I Have To Say That. I Said It In My First Post.

wanboll, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  12. TommyD

TommyD Peon

Best Answers:
    I sense red rep storm on wanboll.

:)

TommyD, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  13. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    Your an idiot and a terrorist supporter. Go play with your toys.

zman, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  14. wanboll

wanboll Banned

Best Answers:
    what toys, the one strapped under my vest, idiot.

wanboll, Aug 23, 2005 IP
    J.P likes this.
  15. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow you know how to win friends with ease dont you? Thanks for putting the sites to stay away from in your sig.

zman, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  16. Nintendo

Nintendo ♬ King of da Wackos ♬

Best Answers:
    It's rare that I post in issue threads!! This is only the second war thread I've posted in!! It's hard not to reply to the maniacs and freaks!!!

Then explain this.....

Nintendo, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  17. wanboll

wanboll Banned

Best Answers:
    i dont support any terrorism, i despise all violence like that. i wish we could all live in peace but thats never gonna happen.

wanboll, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  18. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    you crack me up. You post this:

and then this:

:rolleyes:

zman, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  19. wanboll

wanboll Banned

Best Answers:
    yeh like im sat here at my computer in my house with a bomb strapped to me.

GET A GRIP ZMAN

wanboll, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  20. brittanyk

brittanyk Peon

Best Answers:
    Under Sadam there were an agerage of, I believe, 4,000 people murdered daily, over 1 million/year. Comparing it to Bush is ludicrous.

The downfall of America will be a bleeding heart, there are many enemies that would kill you and I in a heartbeat if they had the chance.

brittanyk, Aug 23, 2005 IP