1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make $5.00/day in 6 weeks or less

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by creativ, Aug 21, 2005.

OK, this is what I do...

1. Pick a niche - use software such as PPC Profit Scout to identify profitable niches.
    2. Use keyword software to build HUGE keyword lists.
    3. Use page-generation software with CUSTOM templates (designed to fit all proven ideas, such as images next to ads, etc) to generate pages for keyword list. I also use quality content insertion tools (RSS, etc) to make quality pages, not scraping or other spammy techniques.
    4. I use a popular blog-software as a front end to my sites, and use RSS2Blog to post to it daily from RELEVENT, QUALITY sources.
    5. I add a relevant article each and every day - this is actually automated via a script I had custom built.
    6. Use a Google sitemap tool to submit to Google.
    7. Use blog and ping techniques - again, I have a custom script that blogs to a different blog each day, rather than every day to the same blog.
    8. Pay for a couple of professionally written articles (to ensure uniqueness) and submit them via a press release service.
    9. Pay for a couple of PR8 links (ebay is a good cheap source) - in fact, I now have lots of PR7 and PR8 links to some of my 'directory sites', which then link to my own sites - at this point, your costs of links comes down! ;)
    10. Interlink your sites by dividing them into three groups, then group A links to group B, group B to group C, and group C to group A, no reciprocal links between your own sites.
    11. Every site on a unique IP, and spread them out over several hosts.
    12. Include a trade links section on your site for reciprocal linking.
    13. Cron jobs automatically add new articles, blog pages, etc, on an ongoing basis.

Add a dash of quality SEO to your templates, and make sure everything 'looks' the same throughout the site. Spend a couple of weeks getting everything in place, then you can churn out a complete site in under an hour.

If it ain't making $5 in 6 weeks, I'd be surprised. But you ain't putting 6 weeks of work into it. If you build 1 site per DAY for 6 weeks, you'd have 42 sites, all interlinked and having fun together.

And as all the sites use a popular blog-software, you can blog and ping from one of your sites to another, and play all sorts of fun games and come up with all sorts of linking and optimization strategies.

Oh, and I never run out of templates as there are literally thousands available online, and it's well documented on how to mod the themes so they can be used in pages 'outside' of the blog software (but on the same site).

Rinse and repeat.

OK, now I realize there's going to be a lot of question, like "what tool do you recommend for this", and "can you give me more details about that", but I just wanted to get this thread up and going.

Wow - this is what I teach my students (albeit with hand-holding and personalized advice, etc), and I charge them 25% of their earnings for this... Is there a way I can add a credit card gateway to this thread???!!! :D

creativ, Aug 21, 2005 IP
    tom22, bloodwrath, brittanyk and 5 others like this.
  2. creativ

creativ Peon

Best Answers:
    BTW, to anyone going to the Internet Marketing Mardis Gras Sept 9th - 11th, I'll be there and you'll be able to pick my brains somewhat... My name badge will say 'Creativ' - what did you expect?

creativ, Aug 21, 2005 IP
  3. GADOOD

GADOOD Peon

Best Answers:
    Great post, very concise.

*waits for Fryman to come in and talk trash on the thread for no apparent reason*

Time for bed now!

Pete

GADOOD, Aug 21, 2005 IP
    JoeO likes this.
  4. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    Geeze, you really love yourself! :D

Crazy_Rob, Aug 21, 2005 IP
    Liminal likes this.
  5. thebassman

thebassman Asleep at the Keyboard

Best Answers:
    Do you have an example of one of these sites so we can take a look?

thebassman, Aug 21, 2005 IP
  6. exaro

exaro Peon

Best Answers:
    Most of those recommendations involve...

1. Paying for a service.(e.g. 8 + 9)
    2. Using a custom service exclusive to you..(5. I add a relevant article each and every day - this is actually automated via a script I had custom built.)

Which might cancel out the 5 a day anyway

exaro, Aug 21, 2005 IP
  7. GADOOD

GADOOD Peon

Best Answers:
    You've got to in this game! If the world was full of rich AdSense publishers who loved themselves and spread that love it would be a much better place. :D

Pete

GADOOD, Aug 21, 2005 IP
  8. GADOOD

GADOOD Peon

Best Answers:
    If anyone has a free script that can post entries on a page from a database of articles that have been pre-written, let me know. I intend on a mass site-building campaign shortly after I've identified some nice niches that interest me and this sort of tool would be invaluable. Oh yes.

Pete

GADOOD, Aug 21, 2005 IP
  9. exaro

exaro Peon

Best Answers:

I could give you one for a small fee (low $xx.xx), but I can't provide the articles, just the script to pull it/post it.

exaro, Aug 21, 2005 IP
  10. Wally

Wally Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    :confused: AHA creativ,
    I wonder how Shoemakers opinion is about that ??? ?

@creativ please give me some example urls!

lg Wally

Wally, Aug 21, 2005 IP
  11. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    lol, you might love yourself, but most people think you are a moron, just take a look at the adsense thread where you made an ass of yourself.

I agree with exaro, this seems to be a weird combination of black and white hat techniques where you need to spend big bucks. You would also have to invest in the scripts that get this work done, and spend the necesary time learning how to use them. I Don't really think you can be earning 5 bucks a day in just 6 weeks, seems a very small amount of time, but who knows... I have been tempted to give it a try, just haven't found time to do it yet

fryman, Aug 21, 2005 IP
  12. GADOOD

GADOOD Peon

Best Answers:
    Pull it/post it? Sorry, I buy and write my own articles. I'm only interested in a script where I can load it up with my own articles to be released at a steady pace ie. once daily or twice weekly.

Thanks anyway exaro,

Pete

GADOOD, Aug 21, 2005 IP
  13. GADOOD

GADOOD Peon

Best Answers:
    5 bucks/day is relatively easy within 6 weeks - clicks from article pages will achieve that once syndicated with your URL in the resource box provided you have a few out there, and MSN can rank you well within a few weeks, certainly up to 6.

You're only talking about 3-5 clicks/day on relatively high keywords.

Pete

GADOOD, Aug 21, 2005 IP
  14. exaro

exaro Peon

Best Answers:

Yea I just meant I can't write the articles for you :D :D :D haha You need something like a cron job to snatch one of your articles from a DB at a certain time every day or two.

It can be done, simply.

exaro, Aug 21, 2005 IP
  15. GADOOD

GADOOD Peon

Best Answers:
    Aaah! Pull and post from a DB, I get it. D'oh. :)

How simply can this be done?

Pete

GADOOD, Aug 21, 2005 IP
  16. exaro

exaro Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd use PHP and MySQL.

Probably make two tables in one DB.

One DB would be the unused articles, and another would be the used articles (but they both have the same structure, except for the DB name ;) )

Have a cron that runs every day at 11 or so that takes an article from the unused articles and plops it into the used articles table.

Then simply have a php page that selects from the Use Articles DB and displays the 1,2, or 3 most recently added articles.

The only thing I'm not sure how to do is cron. I know how to do the DBs, and transferring.

exaro, Aug 21, 2005 IP
  17. clickbuild

clickbuild Member

Best Answers:
    FYI: you don't need cron for any of this. If you can access mysql via PHP it is a piece os cake to get a script to do anything based on time. Only two checks have to be made... is it the right time and did I fire already

clickbuild, Aug 21, 2005 IP
  18. exaro

exaro Peon

Best Answers:
    True but cron involves no checks, and it does all the work for you.

exaro, Aug 21, 2005 IP
  19. musman

musman Peon

Best Answers:
    once again thanks for the great post. helps me out alot.

musman, Aug 21, 2005 IP
  20. toocoolforschool

toocoolforschool Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you kidding me? I have a blog-site that I put up 1 month ago and it's making $5/day with Adsense alone, and I didn't do ANYTHING you mentioned except submitting it to Google Sitemap.

I'm just saying. :D

toocoolforschool, Aug 21, 2005 IP