1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Record Earnings

Discussion in 'Reporting & Stats' started by Subzero, Aug 20, 2005.

1. creativ

creativ Peon

Best Answers:
    Heheheh! Too funny! No, I'm married with kids and about as hetero as one can be! Not sure why I chose that phase at the point of typing, but 'coming out of the shadows' might have been a better choice of words! LOL

creativ, Aug 21, 2005 IP
  2. creativ

creativ Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm, it works for me - I think your Yahoo is screwey... Or maybe you need to join the Yahoo group first? And, yes, that was a funny day with the roof! I ended up having to read the instruction manual! hehe! Upon reflection, I think I was pressing the trunk opening button instead of the roof button - the excitement of getting a new car got me all flustered!

As for the ideas I shared, I see you've incorporated some of them - good stuff! Let me know how it goes! And let's get together again for a few more beers and another brain dump session soon...

Cheers!
    --Tony

creativ, Aug 21, 2005 IP
  3. super_kid

super_kid Peon

Best Answers:
    My best day was 21 dolars.

My usual average is between 7-10 dolars. The last few days have been horrible, tho.

super_kid, Aug 21, 2005 IP
  4. Blitz

Blitz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    creativ, post proof if you're saying you earn that much? (not a pic of a car from google).

Blitz, Aug 21, 2005 IP
  5. creativ

creativ Peon

Best Answers:
    Heheh - too funny! Post proof of what? I have nothing to prove! Doesn't matter to me what I earn anymore - only what YOU earn, as I'm actually offering to help!

And guess what - I'm NOT selling anything - no "how to" ebook, or "whizz bang" software! I don't want - or need - your money! Again, I don't need proof as I'm not trying to convince you to buy anything!

Why did I even bother to post? Because there are too many self-proclaimed "guru's" out there selling yesterdays news to everyone and their mother. That's how they make their money moreso than from the tactics they claim made them money to begin with.

All I wanted to do was give some of you a little wake up call on what you're missing out on while you scratch your heads, read post after post, write silly comments, run around screaming "the sky is falling", and accuse each other of different stuff. TAKE SOME ACTION PEOPLE!!!

All the time and energy you just wasted doing all that, there are people out there that built 1, 10, 100 new sites. Each site might only make an average of $5 per day, but that's gonna be $5, $50, or even $500 dollars per day more than they made before!

I've said it before already here - the SECRET is in the NUMBERS. There's no magic formula, no hidden secrets. Just build, build, build, abide to the TOS, and earn, earn, earn! You'll have ups, you'll have downs, but just plug away at it!

$1m per year is about $2,700 per day.

If your average site makes $10 per day, build 270 of them!
    If your average site makes $5 per day, build 540 of them!
    If your average site makes $1 per day, build 2,700 of them!
    If your average site makes less than $1 per day, then build better sites!
    (or, if you really can't build better sites, and your average site makes 10 cents per day, then build 27,000 of them - although I think you can see at this point it's far better to increase the daily average per site than the number of sites!)

If you're earning just a few cents per day, then your TOTALLY wasting your time. GET SERIOUS! BUILD BUILD BUILD! EARN EARN EARN!

When I posted my earnings earlier this year on AdSenz.com I had just 13 (yep, thirteen) websites, and was making over $11k per month. That's an average of a little over $25 per site per day.

So, I built more sites, and guess what?

More sites = more page views = more money.
    More pages per site = more page views = more money.

I have some sites now that don't do so well, some that are still at the $25 per day average. Some days they do better, others worse - I don't check my stats everyday, but compile them monthly. Too much time can be wasted stat-checking too!

I'd rather be check-cashing than stat-checking! (say that fast 5 times!)

So, if you have a specific question about what to do improve the earnings on your site, or to drive more traffic, or to get indexed faster, then ask away, and I'll give as honest and answer and guidance as I can (IF I can).

I just feel like giving back, that's all... So ask me a question, I'll give you an answer, and you can take it or leave it.

--Tony

creativ, Aug 21, 2005 IP
    obenix and Willy like this.
  6. creativ

creativ Peon

Best Answers:
    And by the way, I am SMALL FRY compared to some of the AdSense heavy-hitters I have met lately who are earning WAY more than me (a whole order of magnitude!)

So, I don't think I'm a big shot - I want to be one of the big-shots! But it sounds like I'm doing a little better than some here - perhaps I just got lucky? But I'd be happy to help...

Nuff said...

creativ, Aug 21, 2005 IP
    classifieds likes this.
  7. tbarr60

tbarr60 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Creativ,
    I concur with a number of things you've been saying. I have placed Adsense on a number of sites and got similar numbers. I have also set up a great number of niche pages and then pointed some high quality traffic at them.

I have a couple of questions:
    1. Where do you meet the heavy hitters? I have come a cross a few heavy hitters in forums.
    2. Is all the traffic you receive natural or or is some puchased?
    3. Are you completely dependent on Adsense for web revenue?

Thanks.

tbarr60, Aug 21, 2005 IP
  8. syedwasi87

syedwasi87 Active Member

Best Answers:
    mine is 10$ day...but it varies..on a a lot of factors..though...

syedwasi87, Aug 22, 2005 IP
  9. obenix

obenix Eats an apple a day......

Best Answers:
    Most newbies want to get serious.. The desire of getting Google checks surpasses other desirables in life... Yes, we all know that we are supposed to be serious and build and earn... but build what, build where, build how, build when... these are the many questions that I myself face.

Any good resource on "The road to $2,700 a day"??

obenix, Aug 22, 2005 IP
  10. seodelhi

seodelhi Active Member

Best Answers:

LOL, i agree with you completely.

seodelhi, Aug 22, 2005 IP
  11. xeno

xeno Peon

Best Answers:
    where is that benz? why not post links to your evidence in places you don't need to sign in for? like on your domain for example

xeno, Aug 22, 2005 IP
  12. Goose

Goose Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Creativ

keep the info flowing... those that understand this game know what you are saying is on the mark.

For those doubters out there... You see this from time to time, when someone hits a success vein they want to share it. Shame it doesn't happen more often. These people create an updraft for anyone willing to open their wings and go for a ride.

It won't last long because the nay sayers get boring and the sharers go "why waste my time?"

So if you are wanting some gems of advice to start or help your online success... search on creativ in this forum and pick his posts and brains before he disappears to go and make even more money.

What he's making is chicken feed to the heavy hitters out there. It's all relative.

thanks for sharing Creativ. I got a couple of reminders of stuff I'm not doing.

Goose

the sense of a goose

Goose, Aug 22, 2005 IP
  13. brittanyk

brittanyk Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, some of you are amazing, my best was $1.15

brittanyk, Aug 22, 2005 IP
  14. RectangleMan

RectangleMan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well I agree with everything you say but it takes time to build sites and energy.

Let's say the average for a fair site is 2 days. And your average site makes $5 a day. To make $500 a day you need 100 sites. To build 100 sites will take 200 days. Now this assumes $5 per site per day but most earn less especially if they are spending all their time on the site building. It stretches them out.

So let's say you make $1 a day per site. Now you need 500 sites to make $500 per day. That's 1000 days to make those sites...3 years buddy!

To me I think your right about building building building. I been working my ass off this whole year building sites and just making some money when and where I can. I make from $10-$40 a day with my best day at $129. I hope to be averaging over $100 a day by year end. It really can take years of labor to make the money you do. Of course one can get lucky and hit gold with a site and of course work hard to spawn that success but it's not usually that easy. I have the luxury of being home all the time and this is my full time gig. Others can't quit their jobs to earn $5 a day off a site. With their part-time work it just goes too slow.

I do know personally a few success stories though. Tim of FatWallet.com, Dave of CheapAssGamer.com are both doing very well each with just 1 single good site.

RectangleMan, Aug 22, 2005 IP
  15. creativ

creativ Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey tbarr60! Good questions. Here's some answers:

1. www.nothingheldback.com - membership only board, requires one-time membership fee (to weed out the not-so-serious). The ONLY board I ever needed (which is why I only came here recently).
    2. All of it is natural - excepting any flukes from paid links and recip / one-way links (which are primarily for spider bait).
    3. No, but all the figures I quote are solely based on that particular stream of income. I also earn money from affiliate programs and SEM consulting, and invest my profits mainly into residential real estate, which gives a nice return and will probably be a little more reliable than adsense in the long-term! ;)

Hope that helps!

creativ, Aug 22, 2005 IP
  16. creativ

creativ Peon

Best Answers:
    Sure - see http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=25482

creativ, Aug 22, 2005 IP
  17. crizatu

crizatu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am new to Adsense (this is my second month) and my best day was 6.95 $. The average is 5$. I will start working harder and maybe I will breake 30$/day by the end of the year.

crizatu, Aug 22, 2005 IP
  18. Shoemoney

Shoemoney $

Best Answers:
    9432.23 is my record day.

Yet to break 5 figs on a day

Shoemoney, Aug 22, 2005 IP
  19. Critters

Critters Guest

Best Answers:
    Mine is 10 inches

Critters, Aug 22, 2005 IP
  20. creativ

creativ Peon

Best Answers:
    How about right here? ;)

First photo is the house in PA we call home, with two of my cars on the driveway (well, actually, the wife refers to the Suburban as 'hers'!)

Then we have the Benz, closeup, and an interior shot (I recently upgraded the entertainment system to a NAV system and put in Sirius satellite radio - read more on the Yahoo group I linked to before if you're interested!)

Then there's a close-up of the new (wife's!) Suburban - you can see a small piece of the front-end of the old (1999) Suburban it replaced parked in the street behind it, which I'll be keeping for my bad-weather car...

Then, as a bonus, there's a shot of the '65 Lincoln Continental I'm restoring - it's a crazy convertible with suicide doors! Same car as featured during opening credits of HBO's 'Entourage', btw!

OK, so now what? You need my address to actually come and SEE them with your own eyes, right? I've posted the requested proof, but will it be enough? I'm not sure how this proves a thing, but if it makes you happy, then I'm happy to contribute in a positive way to that happiness! ;)

Anyone with real questions - PM me!

Cheers!

Attached Files:

creativ, Aug 22, 2005 IP