1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Few moneybookers question?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Bondat, Apr 12, 2007.

1. How long before I will get my money when I withdraw it through my Bank Account?
    2. Not sure if this is the right question, but how did you manage to deposit money from your bank account to MB to verify your bank account. I assume you just go to the bank and fill-out the deposit slip? Please share your experience about these matter. Thanks!

Bondat, Apr 12, 2007 IP
    jdR!pper likes this.
  2. uttoransen

uttoransen Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    i have not withdrawen any money till now, am still stuck with the shift code, am trying to find out!
    also i have to transfer the money from paypal to money bookers, first. anyways, there are other methods of verification also for the money bookers!!:)

uttoransen, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  3. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, it all depends on which country are you from ? For some countries, you can do an electronic funds transfer and the money is in the account. For some, you need to do a wire transfer to get the money in your Moneybookers account. Go to your bank and ask for Wire Transfer or Telegraphic Transfers. You should find the account details on the Moneybookers website.

http://www.moneybookers.com/app/faq.pl?gid=8

You can also fund it with your credit card.

eddy2099, Apr 12, 2007 IP
    Bondat likes this.
  4. Bondat

Bondat Peon

Best Answers:
    On my bank I cannot do electronic funds transfer. Maybe I'll just have to ask the bank manager regarding these. Just thought of asking first before going to bank. Thanks for the help. How long does your money arrive normally when you withdraw it to your bank account?

Bondat, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  5. inderpal

inderpal Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am from India and it took around 6 days to get funds to my bank account. But as eddy said, it also depend on which country you are from.

inderpal, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  6. Bondat

Bondat Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks. Its 6 days banking days ? Can you specify what day you withdraw and the day you receive it on your bank?

Bondat, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  7. inderpal

inderpal Active Member

Best Answers:
    I made a request for withdraw on 31st March and I recieved funds on 4th April, so effectively 5 days.

inderpal, Apr 12, 2007 IP
    Bondat likes this.
  8. Bondat

Bondat Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok Thanks for sharing. So its like 3 banking days. :D Hope to receive much faster than that. :D

Bondat, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  9. Century

Century Active Member

Best Answers:
    Normally, the fund will be arrive within 3-7 banking days. depend where is your country.

If you deposit MB via wire transfer, you must be transfer from your bank accounts. Account holder name on MB and on your bank accounts must be same. From of that MB will verify your accounts.

Century, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  10. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Without knowing which country you are from, it is difficult to determine anything. Go to http://www.moneybookers.com/app/help.pl?s=fees and see if your country is listed there or not.

If it is listed, check if there is a picture icon on the second column of the Upload Funds. If there is then you can use the electronic funds transfer. If there is no icon there then your only option may be wire transfers.

eddy2099, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  11. Muhammad Haris

Muhammad Haris Peon

Best Answers:
    8 days for Pakistan.

Muhammad Haris, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  12. hanz

hanz Peon

Best Answers:
    If I remember correctly then usually uploading or withdrawing the funds should take around 24 - 48h, but I haven't done this for some time now, so I could be wrong. Also I do most of my transfers after 5pm, but in Estonia transfers are usually processed during business hours (transfers within the same bank are processed till 10pm, but I don't remember if they have bank account in the same bank with me), so that might add few hours.

hanz, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  13. Bondat

Bondat Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the response guys. Still patiently waiting for the money to arrive on my bank account. Pretty excited and nervous. :p It's been 4 days now and hoping to receive it. Not sure if I enter the right details or the right process to withdraw it. Hopefully everything would be fine. :D

Bondat, Apr 15, 2007 IP
  14. maggi

maggi Peon

Best Answers:
    1. Usually 3-5 days, yeah
    2. Yeah you can fill form for sending money in your bank or uses your online banking for sending money to your MB account. Usually its 4-8 days. But remember, you can send money from your bank account with your name what yo use in your MB account.

maggi, Apr 16, 2007 IP
  15. Bondat

Bondat Peon

Best Answers:
    Update:

My money arrived at my bank account. :D And have told the bank to send money to moneybookers through my bank account to them. They just give me a form for it. I just wish that they have online banking for transferring money.

Thanks again guys. It was 3 banking days that my money arrived. Very cool. :D

Bondat, Apr 16, 2007 IP