1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestion for new Forum

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by exaro, Aug 18, 2005.

There definetly needs to be a new forum named "Adsense Stats"

And then just close off all the rest of the threads in this forum except for Nin's FAQ thread.

Everything would be complete.

p.s. ;)

exaro, Aug 18, 2005 IP
  2. Nintendo

Nintendo ♬ King of da Wackos ♬

Best Answers:
    Not yet!!! Every time I look through the last few days of threads I find new questions to add!!!!

Ack!!!! My stats arn't being updated!!! Oh no!!!! I think I'm about to be banned!!!! :D:D

Help!!!!! I don't see any ads!!!!

NOOOOOOOO!!!!! I can't log in!!!!!!! *Runs to my E-Mail box ready to see the invalid clicks E-mail.*

OMG, my earnings are down!!! Google's paying less!!!!!

There you have it. The description of the board!! :D:D

Nintendo, Aug 18, 2005 IP
  3. daed

daed Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I really started to care there for a while... but I've made a promise to myself that seems to be working really well thus far.

I decided I'm going to stop caring about being banned, because if I get banned and I'm not doing anything wrong, screw it, I'm not going to lose sleep over it. Secondly, I'm only allowing myself an adsense status update once a day, otherwise I waste a lot of time that I could be using in a more productive manner.

I highly recommend it.. it's similar to breaking a crack addiction though, good luck.

daed, Aug 18, 2005 IP
  4. longroad

longroad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think there should be one thread only for people to post 'I was banned' related things in, rather than 150 threads on the same topic.

longroad, Aug 18, 2005 IP
  5. toocoolforschool

toocoolforschool Peon

Best Answers:
    As long as there are people who thinks Adsense is the next gold rush, and all they have to do to "get into it" is to throw up a crappy site built in 2 minutes on blogspot then learn to cut and paste the word "mesotholemia", you'll never get rid of those threads. :)

toocoolforschool, Aug 18, 2005 IP
  6. _vlada_

_vlada_ Peon

Best Answers:
    Nintendo, good point

There is almost none real discussion on "professional" issues on AdSense in a weeks.
    95% threads are on fear, or simillar feelings. Dark side.

_vlada_, Aug 19, 2005 IP