1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Out of the box! Get 97 Blogs From pr9,8,7,6 and 5 Services, any Niche that you want!!

Discussion in 'Services' started by funkymario, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Okey, Am finally able to Give DigitalPoint Members This New, Original and Amazing service :),

- If you look at blogs from services like easyjournal,Blogstream,Myblogsite... You can see that most of them are PR2 to pr6 even with 0 Backlinks, so how is this possible? I Analyzed a lot of blogs with 0 or minimal backlinks from all these different services and there is only one possible answer:

- PR is passed from their High pr Main domain!, because they are listed there when you add new articles, and they are also listen in the service directory of blogs! most of these blogs will be "pr2 to pr5" by the next Google update!

- Now ALL These blogs can Be targeted, for example if your niche is "Online Games" i'll Name all these 97 Blogs "Onlinegames", "FlashGames".., IF you know SEO then you know that these Subdomains are treated like domain names, A link from Onlinegames.Blogservice.com is considered like a link from Onlinegames.com, Not to mention all the targeted content That you will post in these Future "pr2 to pr5" blogs! and the fact that you can post unlimited links per PR BLOG "if you put only 10 links on each blog, then you have a capital of 970 pr Links to use for any purpose that you want!!

PS: "THIS IS NOT A BLOG POSTING SERVICE, ALL THE 97 BLOGS WILL BE YOURS FOR LIFE"

PSS: IF you want to rank better for a keyword , and have a higher PR by the next update, then this Service will beat any article submission,directory submission that you can do!

With my Original Service You will get 97 Blogs from:

Pr9 Services : 1 Blog
    Pr8 Services : 11 Blogs
    Pr7 Services : 15 Blogs
    Pr6 Services : 25 Blogs
    Pr5 Services : 45 Blogs

(ALL THE BLOGS ARE UNIQUE, From different Sercices, that's mean 97 Blogs from 97 different services,97 different ips and 97 Different C CLASS IPS!!)

VERY IMPORTANT :
    To Make it easy for you to post articles and links in These Blogs ,Not only you will have 1 Master "Login and password" for all these blogs But i'll also give you a Software that has an integrated Browser that is loaded with the 97 BLOG LIST , all you have to do is click on a Blog,login and start posting your stories,articles and links :) there is even an auto-fill option if you plan to post the same content in all these blogs!! :)

Packages:

1) - 37 Targeted Blogs From pr6-pr9 Services Only 50$
    2) - 67 Targeted Blogs From pr5-pr9 Services Only 75$
    2) - 97 Targeted Blogs From pr5-pr9 Services Only 95$ (BEST Value : Less than 1$ per Future PR BLOG !)
    3) - 147 Targeted Blogs From pr4-pr9 Services Only 125$ ( For SERIOUS WEBMASTERS!)

with some minimal activity, by the next Update Most of these Blogs will be pr2-5 , you can use them to sell Links, to promote your websites or any purpose that you want!!

First 10 Orders Get a Discount of $10 off all the packages :)

You will Get a Quality Sevice, Great Communication and My msn for Questions and Support!,ALL orders will be completed Whitin 1 to 4 days AFTER PAYMENT (exept the 147 Blogs Package)

Payment method is Paypal

Sincerely
    amine

funkymario, Apr 13, 2007 IP
    James12513, jason30, Pammer and 2 others like this.
  2. threadless

threadless Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested in the first package. Could you please PM me a list of blog sites that will be created for me?

threadless, Apr 13, 2007 IP
  3. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you show an example on how the PR is passed from the main domain ? And give an example of a domain without incoming links that has PR ?

Thanks.

login, Apr 13, 2007 IP
  4. funkymario

funkymario Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your interest, i sent you a pm :)

YES OF course i can show you hundred of blogs with 0 backlinks that are pr3-pr5 , i'll send you a pm too.:)

done, i sent you a pm with all the details, thanks!

First order initiated, and i replied to all pms :)

5. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for the PM. All the examples gets PR0 to PR7 incoming links, but can you show me some PR5 blogs with no incoming links ?

login, Apr 13, 2007 IP
  6. funkymario

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    no these are natural links with 0 effort :), you know why because there is automatic rss feeds, blogs feeds, and these blogs get featured on the main page when there is a new post! and this will work fine, if you post at least 1 or 2 articles/ stories in these blogs :)

feel free to ask me any other question:)

7. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please PM more details and the blogs list. In fact. Contact me on MSN please.

Thanks,

Col :)

Cheap SEO Services, Apr 13, 2007 IP
  8. funkymario

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Sure, ADDING You now :)

9. jason30

jason30 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello

Looks like a great time saver, please send me payment details and let me know what information you require form me to get things setup. I am looking at package two.

-Jason

jason30, Apr 13, 2007 IP
    funkymario likes this.
  10. Tradegenie

Tradegenie Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    please send me some info please

Tradegenie, Apr 13, 2007 IP
  11. funkymario

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sent you all pm's :)

Payment for 97 blogs received from jason30, and joh1, thanks guys your blogs will be delivred in about 48 hours.

6 Spot left for the 10$ discount :)

12. fsmedia

fsmedia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM me details please, I'm interested

fsmedia, Apr 13, 2007 IP
  13. funkymario

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thanks fsmedia, i sent you a Pm :)

14. mjewel

mjewel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Did you check for backlinks using Yahoo? It sounds like you are only checking for google backlinks? PR does not pass without a link.

mjewel, Apr 13, 2007 IP
  15. funkymario

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    mjewel, there is links but they are natural :), because when you post an article your blog will be featured in the first page, and in the blog directory of the Blogging service, also rss feeds use content from blogs.

and that if you are 100% lazy and dont want to work, but if you take the time to submit these blogs go 1 or 2 blog directories, and digg or delicious the articles then PR WILL BE more important :)

cheers

16. mjewel

mjewel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok, I noticed you posted you were new to SEO. Every link you put on a page dilutes the PR that will pass i.e. 1 link will pass X PR, 10 links on the page will pass 1/10th the PR per link. Do these blogs use <no follow> tags (no PR will pass). Are you guessing what the PR will be on these blogs?

Your quote:

I Analyzed a lot of blogs with 0 or minimal backlinks from all these different services and there is only one possible answer:

- PR is passed from their High pr Main domain!, and most of these blogs will be "pr2 to pr5" by the next Google update!

-----------

PR does not pass from a top level domain unless their is a link. No link means no PR will pass.

mjewel, Apr 13, 2007 IP
  17. funkymario

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    the answer is sample :)

When i create blogs i turn on the option to appear in search engines like Google and Technorati, and also public listings around WordPress.com this is automatic!

- Now Blog services are diffrent some use subdomains and some use directories for example : www.blogservice/Nameofyourblog, those will receive instant pr by the next update and i ca give you examples of blogs with 0 external links but they are still pr3-5 how is this possible do you think ?. they got their pr from the main webpage,

also for services using subdomains, when you post an article you are feature on the front pr6-7-8-9 Page, and you are present in the internal blog directory (a link my friend :)).

this is an innovative service, that i will to do to boost my own websites.. and i care about my reputation on DP.., AND PLEASE i'd love to talk about SEO with you all day long but not here:) dont turn this thread into a SEO Debate.
    thanks,

cheers :)

18. CoSource

CoSource Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Okay I will take package number three. PM Details.

CoSource, Apr 13, 2007 IP
  19. funkymario

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thanks Cosource i sent you a pm!

5 More spots left for the 10$ Discount :)

20. mjewel

mjewel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You didn't answer my questions. PR does not pass from a main page without a link. You didn't provide an example. You posted your SEO knowledge was limited. You also posted that you think webmasters should click each others ads to "help each other out" - sorry, something is very fishy about your answers and conclusions. Hope no one gets scammed here.

mjewel, Apr 13, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.