1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google's [youtube] hack

Discussion in 'Google' started by msultani, Apr 11, 2007.

1. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Because you are doing nothing more than looking for signups to your stupid forum.

Try these:
    www.google.com/adsense/
    www.publisher.yahoo.com/

That's the correct way to get signups. Or you can try some SEO. But spamming your crap here is not the right way to get your signups. And don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. You know damn good and well what you're doing.

ly2, Apr 11, 2007 IP
  2. msultani

msultani Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I actually do have adsense running right now, and I did mention if you think I spamming then it is your thinking, it never was my intention to spam and never will be, which you can see from all my posts in this forum.
    And if you think my site is crap, hey don't go on it noone is forcing.

once again sorry for you time

msultani, Apr 11, 2007 IP
  3. rupertValentino

rupertValentino Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a stupid way to go advertising your site! I also like how most people reply before visiting the link.

rupertValentino, Apr 11, 2007 IP
  4. msultani

Best Answers:
    Read all my posts and tell me when I was advertising, whenever I find something informative or useful I share it eg http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=290530 and so on, where where does it say you must sign up and so on. I did mention I do not want to be banned, so I did this, if you have a better solution next, please do suggest.

Thank you

r72392 likes this.
  5. Anita

Anita Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the reason he considers it spam is because you provide a teaser about google getting sued here, don't provide any other details, ask people to sign up for your forum, then once someone reads your post they realize it's just a simple flv to mp3 conversion that's been around for years.

Which is why I get back to my original question ... did I miss something? Can you elaborate on how this is a threat to Google/Youtube? If you can, you might actually get some kudos and green rep from folks. If not, you should at least give folks (like myself and most other posters here) some green for spending the time to signup for your forum.

Anita, Apr 11, 2007 IP
  6. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not going to argue, you know exactly what your goal is here as does everyone else.

ly2, Apr 11, 2007 IP
  7. msultani

Best Answers:
    Sorry I did not know about that, teasing google will be considered spam. I will make sure it never happens again.

Thank you for explaining to me.

8. Anita

Anita Peon

Best Answers:
    No, the issue is not teasing Google, it's making us go through hoops to find what looks to be a non-issue. If you don't explain here why you think Google will get sued, I'm guessing you'll get a lot more red reps. You will NOT get banned by Google or DP for explaining your opinions, even if they are wrong. But making people go to your site and sign-up to learn something that appears trivial is considered spam.

Anita, Apr 11, 2007 IP
  9. BigWill

BigWill Peon

Best Answers:
    You know you can do that easily with any music recorder. FLV file or anything.

Spam!

BigWill, Apr 11, 2007 IP
  10. BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes looks like spam to me too, forcing people to sign up to your site, just post the information here, no one will ban you!

BigBadWolf, Apr 11, 2007 IP