1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$500 Contest

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by frank123, Apr 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaryMary

MaryMary Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry, I have completed all of my work for the day. Just trying to help out other DPers who may not have heard about you.

I did look at your i-trader, never heard of iraders where are they at? However I didn't see any of those users listed there.

As far as being envious, you're wrong. As a matter of fact, I'm to the point with my work that I no longer need to search for it in content creation. That's what happens when someone produces quality work. People hire you over and over again.

This is the last time I will post in your thread, no matter what you say to me. Wouldn't it have been easier to just give me an answer in the first place?

MaryMary, Apr 9, 2007 IP
    paidhosting likes this.
  2. frank123

frank123 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    See you itself accepting the point
    just simply for the reason of not answering you "yes or no" you made a complete mess of my thread.thanx for it..no hard feeling.Instead of askin me here if you are so much interested you could pmed me.
    its ok.
    hey one more thing whatever i said,if there is any wrong in it please excuse me.Im sorry ok

frank123, Apr 9, 2007 IP
  3. paidhosting

paidhosting Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey mate can i ask u few thingies?
    First .. How do points and posts go hand in hand and do points count towards winning prize at all, if not why so even put them here?

Second.. Can you give me a mathematical formula that i can undersand, instead of saying 1/4 of threads etc. etc. cause my IQ seems to be too low and cannot figure out what u were saying.. :D
    Third.. and what if someone forgets to post "im in here at thread" so does that disqualify them also?

Fourth.. who is the judge if Oprah Winfrey , i am in big time. ;) . Or judge will be some random one of your forum members? And is there gonaa be only 1 judge or dozen of judges?
    Fifth.. What do -ve points do to you ? I thought this contest was about most posts in the month, not most points if I am correct. Can you correctly provide me with the facts what will be used to judge who is winner?

And last what is the currency ? $500 USD or CAND Dollar, or Australian dollar or $500 from monopoly game ?:D
    Thanks for you time mate.

paidhosting, Apr 10, 2007 IP
    MaryMary likes this.
  4. blueboxer

blueboxer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    blueboxer, Apr 11, 2007 IP
    MaryMary likes this.
  5. MaryMary

MaryMary Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the pretty blue box in my User CP area Frank123. At least I have the decency to sign them when I give them to you. That just goes to show that you are too low on the rep scale to affect me. Wonder why?

This is what he typed in my rep.

I think it is clear to everyone that their is no jealousy involved at all, no matter how you would like it to appear.

Mary

MaryMary, Apr 11, 2007 IP
  6. ebittner

ebittner Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Frank,
    I just wanted to let you know "I'm In!"
    Your board looks interesting and I can not wait to get it going.
    Just to clarify for myself the contest ends the end of the month so are you going to make that May 1st or the last day of April?
    Thanks,
    Evan

ebittner, Apr 11, 2007 IP
  7. paidhosting

paidhosting Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Frank mate whats up can you please reply to my questions.

Thanks

paidhosting, Apr 11, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.