1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A suggestion in favour of banned members

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by inworx, Apr 7, 2007.

?

Should Banned members be allowed to access "Suggestions & Feedback Forum" and post fo

1. Yes! Great idea!

23.3%
  2. No. We do not want them here until their infractions expire.

76.7%
  1. inworx

inworx Peon

Best Answers:
    The main reason I am asking for it is for some people who have been given infractions by mistake and got banned. or they are banned still after the infraction has expired. The full Suggestions forum is filled with these topics...:eek:

inworx, Apr 11, 2007 IP
    rcj662 likes this.
  2. seo-mumbai

seo-mumbai Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    most of them get intractions correctly more over in DP 1 or 2 mods feel members are offending them when they ask about infraction/bann

seo-mumbai, Apr 12, 2007 IP
    max pain likes this.
  3. Notting

Notting Notable Member

Best Answers:
    And those topics are getting really annoying. This didn't happen a while back.

Notting

Notting, Apr 14, 2007 IP
  4. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    i vote no, and i vote to shoot the messenger too, "sorry Col" but aiding and abetting, banned members to post what they want to say on the forums, is just blatantly abusing the ban.
    whats the point of baning them if other people are posting what they want to say?

banned = deal with it till it's over, not find others to help you bypass the ban and post your posts

samantha pia, Apr 14, 2007 IP
  5. Clive

Clive Web Developer

Best Answers:
    Banned members should be kept away for the period until their penalty expires. That's an absolutely necessary thing. If a confusion has been made, there are ways to contact forum moderators or the site owner as a last resort, and explain the situation.

Otherwise, forum will become a mess faster that one would close and reopen the net browser.

Clive, Apr 14, 2007 IP
  6. etali

etali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'd go with 'banned is banned' - if people have a query they can use the form to contact a mod.

etali, Apr 14, 2007 IP