1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

UK Registrars/Resellers

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by MrShed, Aug 16, 2005.

Anyone know of any decent cheap domain registrars or resellers selling in GBP(£) ? The cheapest I've found is still £8.95 for .com, which makes it nearly double the price of USD sellers.

MrShed, Aug 16, 2005 IP
  2. Old Welsh Guy

Old Welsh Guy Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You get what you pay for IMo. The best I have found is 123 reg. (Don't use their hosting though, just their domain name registration). You get total control over the domains from your control panel including dns, nameservers etc all in the one place. I have used them for years and find them superb. If price is your thing though, why not just use the US sellers then?

Old Welsh Guy, Aug 16, 2005 IP
  3. MrShed

MrShed Peon

Best Answers:
    Because using US Sellers adds commission charges and set charge for using a card for a dollar purchase. It just annoys me that 1 company, 1&1, charges $8.95 to US residents, yet £8.95 to UK residents, when $8.95 is around £4.50-5 MAX in current exchange rate, and it wont cost them any more to register domain from here. Banking and domain name selling, two more examples of rip off britain!!

MrShed, Aug 16, 2005 IP