1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone Help Me with SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Growler, Aug 13, 2005.

I needs some seo help can anyone help me optimise a page on my site... :)
    PM me if needed...thanks..

Growler, Aug 13, 2005 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.
  2. expat

expat Stranger from a far land

Best Answers:
    ...even with SEO you will find it tough going with just one page on a domain.....

Expat

expat, Aug 13, 2005 IP
  3. North Carolina SEO

North Carolina SEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've sent you a PM.

North Carolina SEO, Aug 13, 2005 IP
  4. alternativerage

alternativerage Guest

Best Answers:
    SEO isn't something that is so simple that you can change one page and you are going to be good to go. Realistically, without those back links, I generally don't even think about SEO. My main focus is marketing without SEO first, and then marketing with SEO later... I always have my site optimized for indexing and such once it does happen, however, I think that you really need to develop your site first, and then when it is truly ready and fully tested and you know it's definitely at it's best potential, that's when you really need to focus on SEO.. this way you'll reap the maximum benefits from it. That's how I do it, I know it's not the most popular way, however, I have been able to achieve much higher results with clients because of doing this backwards approach.

alternativerage, Aug 13, 2005 IP