1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bush popularity drops to new low in California

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by commandos, Apr 5, 2007.

Just 26% of voters now approve of Bush’s performance in office. This is the lowest approval rating given by Californians to any U.S. president in the past thirty years and is close to the record low assessment given to former President Richard Nixon in August 1974, shortly before he resigned from office.

Just Miserable :)

[​IMG]

commandos, Apr 5, 2007 IP
  2. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Who cares? Californians are barely more American than Canadians.

Bush's national approval rating is still higher than the national approval rating of the Democrat Congress, which still doesn't matter because Bush is the kind of guy to do the right thing no matter what people think of him.

Will.Spencer, Apr 5, 2007 IP
  3. commandos

commandos Notable Member

Best Answers:
    LOL , A MISERABLE moron defending a Miserable Failure , now you dont care there is more than 34 million pers living in California .

How blind are you ? or should i say your the biggest sheep in the US. :D

commandos, Apr 6, 2007 IP
    Pammer likes this.
  4. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    Commandos, don't even waste your energy to shed light into someone that is already blind and can't see anyways. Even if Bush admitted on national TV that he has lied and misled on purpose these clowns are so freaking brainwashed that they will still defend him.

"In a Dictionary of Medical Syndromes (Magalini et al., 1990, 54) there is this description of anosognosia:

Inability of the patient to recognize a body or functional defect.... Denies the existence of the condition and attempts to disprove it by going through psychic process that lets him convince himself that what is said by the physician is false." DENIAL!!!

guru-seo, Apr 6, 2007 IP
  5. commandos

commandos Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nice Post Guru :D , I know they are blinded and most time i ignore them , but post i made are for other people ;) not all users are sheeps like will , gtech , d16kid , lorien , toopac and Mia :D

6. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yup.

The GTech crazy gang will resolutely defend the Republicans at absolutely all costs. :confused:

Crazy sheeeeeeeeple. :(

AGS, Apr 6, 2007 IP
  7. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    It is really encouraging that some of you guys are standing up to these "Denial Gang Sheeple" and speaking your mind and standing your ground. It is a matter of time before the truth and justice prevails. I am personally a true believer in Karma. What goes around comes around, and all those who do wrong to others will find their place in due time. I just feel for all the innocent souls that have had and continue to pay the price as a result of one's ignorance, arrogance and incompetence.

guru-seo, Apr 6, 2007 IP
  8. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Fixed that one for you AGS. Another free service by GTech. Best of all, it's actually true ;)

California? The most liberal state in the union? LMAO trying to pawn that one off!

I see seo-guru-bush-is-king is up to his old posting style, always lending the supporting role by telling someone not to worry :rolleyes:

I agree! They are in a place called Gitmo where they belong :D

In due time, we will get more.

GTech, Apr 6, 2007 IP
  9. commandos

commandos Notable Member

Best Answers:
    After Attacking Canadians , gtech will accuse Californian and they will become Terrorists Supporters :D

How Miserable

10. GTech

Best Answers:
    Will I? Or did I?

Don't sell me your credibility so early in the morning. Spread it out across the day. It's still early morning.

Perhaps you could start another thread today in support of terrorists?

GTech, Apr 6, 2007 IP
  11. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Pretty sure if one walks into the dems or the liberals offices the outcome would be like this. Looks pretty good for Bush then.;)

Arnie, Apr 6, 2007 IP
  12. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    What a fucking hypocrite! Here you are claiming to be this holier than thou know it all, righteous, patriotic man...yet you seem to defy what makes America or made I should say great which is its regard for law and justice. Here you again you brainwashed dishrag skewing the truth and bending the rules and making someone guilty without charge or evidence. These people guilty or not deserve to be tried and charged, if they are not than that undermines the whole due process. Aren't we in Iraq supposedly to defend "freedom"? Yet when that freedom does not play well with your interest you bend the rules? Plain wrong, unamerican and unjust.

When you can no longer handle the truth you resort to name calling, making someone a democrat or a leftist or whatever name it takes to discredit ones point of view.

Shame on you for continuing to spin the truth and blur the evident.

P.S. Bush is one sneaky bastard! <-- what can you say about this one? I'm sure you will find some way to justify those actions.

Assholes!

guru-seo, Apr 6, 2007 IP
    david.amherst likes this.
  13. GTech

Best Answers:
    This message approved by khalid milk-shake mohammed!

Thanks, I had not anticipated you'd come right out in defense of terrorists. You more than made my point.

GTech, Apr 6, 2007 IP
  14. kdemonte

kdemonte Peon

Best Answers:
    Perhaps Bush can rethink his ways now on his what 500th + day of vacation during his presidenct. Yeah, what a devoted President we have. Very concerned about the ranch.. umm I mean the American people LOL

kdemonte, Apr 6, 2007 IP
  15. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:

You fucking asshole I am defending HUMAN RIGHTS! You are calling them terrorists yet you have never met them, talked to them, seen them in action or have any proof that they are who the government says they are. How can you have such disregard for human rights? I hope to God YOU will find yourself one day in a situation where YOU are being held for years without charge or proof to see how you will like that. The laws are in place to protect everyone so the innocent do not sentenced as guilty. By your definition you are saying imprison as many people as you can that we THINK are guilty, keep them in custody as long as we can until we either find a guilty one, or coerce one to admit guilt.
    Selfish ignorant fool!

On another obvious one. How can you defend and believe an administration that lied to you about:
    http://www.iraqwar.org/adminlies.htm
    http://www.bushwatch.net/bushlies.htm
    This list keeps growing.

guru-seo, Apr 6, 2007 IP
  16. GTech

Best Answers:
    In the same way you call Bush the worst president ever, but have never met him? I'll have two slices of toast and a side of hypocrisy to go, thanks!

They are in Gitmo for a reason. If you are concerned about human rights, visit Darfur.

You demand charges for terrorists (and they are charged) and evidence for them (evidence exists), but say the worst things about your country with nare a shred of evidence.

This is what happens when parents don't spend enough time with the kids growing up.

GTech, Apr 6, 2007 IP
  17. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:

You don't need to meet Bush to know what he is about. You just need to look at his actions and track record, than again most Americans must be wrong and you must be right about him.
    Or from your favorite News Station http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,192468,00.html

Well I would sure like to know that reason wouldn't you?

YOU is what happens when YOUR parents feed you fertilizer.

guru-seo, Apr 6, 2007 IP
  18. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Big deal that his ratings are low...its not like he can get re-elected. His ratings could be 10%, and still, big deal. Besides, California is the biggest group of libs in the US next to Massachusetts.

d16man, Apr 6, 2007 IP
  19. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    WOW...I would not expect less of an intelligent answer coming from you thats for sure. "Big deal" you are just another dumbass.

guru-seo, Apr 6, 2007 IP
  20. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its a stupid poll...what can they do? seriously, does it really matter? It doesn't effect how the president does his job 1 bit, nor does it change how people in california feel about him....I could poll people here in SC about Bush and get a 75% approval rating, big deal, it doesn't change anything....I'm wondering why this is such a big deal to you? This isn't news at all???:confused:

d16man, Apr 6, 2007 IP