1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Yeah completed 1 year here at dp :)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by paidhosting, Apr 2, 2007.

April is the month i joined dp last year and seems like only yesterday(well post counts say otherwise). Pretty happy i survived this long on a forum (usually i stick to a forum for maybe few months at most)...

Now after completing the year my next mission is to become a moderator at dp and give lots of yellow cards to annie(i heard she likes color yellow :p) , only if there was some sort of application process i could apply ... but over the years made few guys angry like crazy_rob , shawn :p , VS and more, got banned for the same too ;) than came back from the dead and made few good friends like annie , 3chuckbuck or 3 buckchuck whatever his username is (daves username that is), ministrel (well he does not give me any reps for some reason dunno why), scat3r (she in surgery now though but soon she will be back), templates,bronzy,imteaz,popo,deluxedon,jdripper(mutual relation for the greens lol j/k) and ofcourse not to mention Ivan(the master of evil)..and many more.......

Over these years my stats for giving out red reps = 3 , giving green reps is maybe over 500+ . Stats for posting spam = over 400+ posts. Stats for useful posts = maybe 10ish :p .. Stats for bitching = Lots maybe 1K+ posts or wait was it 1.5K not sure...

Shameless advertisment of my sites : over 800 + posts

Poor finglis and rammer mistaky : Lots (every single post i guess)... Getting bitched at for the same: possibly 500 times or more ...

Total number of green blobs : 5 , need 3 more points to hit the 6th green boobie ...
    Not sure what will happen to the blobs now since i posted something about rep's and users get all cranky and shoot me with red blobs as if they were doing target practise, so i have avoided bringing that topic on posts and avoid such posts discussing reps system... but i had to do it, so when i check this post after 2 years i will know where i stood a year from that day....

Infractions recieved : 5 Points total (yeah i have been a bad boy..)

Reported thread stats: possibly over 300+ posts, reported user stats = 100 something..

Thats pretty much the summary of my activity over the last year, will post something similar after successful completion of 2 years... Hoping to make more friends over the next year.... and less enemies this time ....

Cheers everyone, ooh i think i totally forgot to introduce myself in the introduction section.... but will do that once i am moderator

You have included 8 images in your message. You are limited to using 4 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again. 

Code (markup):
    had to remove few images....

paidhosting, Apr 2, 2007 IP
    Alvin likes this.
  2. threebuckchuck

threebuckchuck Peon

Best Answers:
    ...and I'm the one you guys call a freak! :D

threebuckchuck, Apr 2, 2007 IP
    paidhosting likes this.
  3. paidhosting

paidhosting Peon

Best Answers:
    Wait i never called u freak , mam asked me to ...i had no choice she promised she would not eat chocolate bunny this easter if i posted the "f" word

4. compostannie

compostannie Peon

Best Answers:
    I would never make such a promise. Millions of chocolate bunnies will be eaten this Easter and I will do my part. ;)

Shouldn't this guy be banned or something, er, uhm, I mean happy birthday bunny.

compostannie, Apr 2, 2007 IP
  5. paidhosting

paidhosting Peon

Best Answers:
    :( u want me banned , ok i leave dp as seems like my friends do not want me here :(

6. EGS

EGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah right.. :rolleyes:

EGS, Apr 2, 2007 IP
  7. paidhosting

paidhosting Peon

Best Answers:
    No seriously i will when i am a mod at dp :D just need to come with 10k bucks that i can send to rob and he said he will take care of the rest

8. jdR!pper

jdR!pper Peon

Best Answers:
    Cheers to your first year here in DP. BTW, that was nice story. :D

--Joe

jdR!pper, Apr 2, 2007 IP
  9. paidhosting

paidhosting Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol thanks maybe if i become moderator by end of next year i will write an article about my experience at dp or maybe a ebook and sell it for millions :D . Wicked fire will be so ....izzed... :p well i never joined WF yet so maybe i should do that and see how their community is before throwing stones at them....

But ripper where is my greenie ?? we had a contract remember :D

10. paidhosting

paidhosting Peon

Best Answers:
    Just an update , i was shocked to see this when someone sent me a rep..

"Love the way you deliver your posts!" . Lol my post delivery interesting ? hehe thats one person, on too much dope... :) .. Time to join Canada Post ...

But thanks to the person who said the above, feels good that out of 24K + members someone finds few of my posts interesting ....

11. ReadyToGo

ReadyToGo Peon

Best Answers:
    I will be completing my first year in about two months.
    It doesn't seem like it's been that long.

ReadyToGo, Apr 2, 2007 IP
  12. MaryMary

MaryMary Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well I'm glad you liked it.:D

I do enjoy the occasional smart arse, it's been fun reading through your old posts. I really need to get a life (and apparently smoke less dope..lol;) )
    Mary

MaryMary, Apr 2, 2007 IP
  13. paidhosting

paidhosting Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow mary no more dope for u , told u like several time its bad for ur health ... ooh wait were u quoting me ? :p smart arse gets me into trouble lots of time... Those shiny red cards i got in my profile are proof of the same... so advice to kids.. no smart arse stuff and stay in school (well weird i am still in school and it sucks but anyways....)

PS: now ur in trouble mary ur not supposed to tell that your repped me, people who rep me with green end up in big pile of trouble (wanted to use word "zhit" but thought kids might be reading also).. and those who rep me red.. usually go to hell...but since they never leave their name behind i dunno who loves the color red so much...

14. Alvin

Alvin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats man on completing one year.
    BTW I must say that you have high ambitions. :)

Alvin, Apr 2, 2007 IP
    paidhosting likes this.
  15. devin

devin Guest

Best Answers:
    this is one of the more interesting 'milestone' threads. :)
    annie, did you have a different username before? you're a reputable member, you're here longer than i am, yet this is the first time i've seen you. :(

devin, Apr 2, 2007 IP
    threebuckchuck likes this.
  16. paidhosting

paidhosting Peon

Best Answers:
    She has 3 dp accounts (now lets see who is gona get banyyy :p ) she told me once about the same..

Plus u do not see her much cause she's using harry potter's invisible cloak... ooh that reminds me harry was giving me chunk load of perls and diamonds to get the address of your house, he said he had some unfinished business(sounded more like as if some squirrel was talking to me) , he knows about me and dan setting up the spy racoon in your attic :)...sadly potter does not know to tap into the inner thoughts of that raccoon so cannot track u...but i first need that email from papadave cause harry sounded like really pissed.

@ alvin well someone once told me one should always aim high (not with an ak47 though, with ak47 u aim straight) .. and yes coming up with 10 Grand for crazy rob is kinda aiming high, anyone wanna help me by donating come greenies ?

threebuckchuck likes this.
  17. compostannie

compostannie Peon

Best Answers:
    Nope, always the same name. Nice to meet you devin, any friend of bunny's is a friend of mine. :) No, wait, he's crazy, I better screen his friends carefully! :eek:

10k is a bit high, send some of those raccoons over to crazy rob's house, he might become more, err, reasonable. :D

18. devin

devin Guest

Best Answers:
    who's bunny? and when you say crazy, do you mean me? i know i'm nuts, but i'm not sure if i'm crazy.

looks like you're from MI too. where yonder?

devin, Apr 2, 2007 IP
  19. compostannie

compostannie Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh, paidhosting's real name is bunny and yes he's crazy but in all the right ways. ;)

I'm about half way between Detroit and Port Huron. Howdy neighbor! :)

20. paidhosting

paidhosting Peon

Best Answers:
    Roflmao, sorry but thats just too funny, ur nuts, lol get it, nuts ? :D :D .. wonder how the person who lost u survived :D j/k

PS: anyone can tell me what j/k means kinda keep forgetting its meaning all the time..

@ compostannie ya sending more raccoons might make rob i guess more reasonable and might drop the price to 9999.99 $ :p , will contant dan asap for more raccoons of his.. and thanks potter might hand me a perl for just a tip about ur location..